main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pittsburgh, PA Rebel AllainceCostumers and propbuilders

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by corran_16201, Oct 24, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corran_16201

corran_16201 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 28, 2000
    Attention all people who have rebel alliance costumes. I've been made the Major in the Dewback Wings latest ground pounding unit The Untouchables. A commando unit in the area of westren pennslyvannia. Go to www.dewbacks.com to see some more information. My unit was just formed so theres no info or website for it yet but we hope to have a forum up in the ezboard for us soon. I'm still waiting to see if jedi can sign up for our group or not proably they can. Any intrest post here or email me at corran_16201@yahoo.com Or if you have an ezboard account go too
    http://pub21.ezboard.com/brebelcommandos
    and ask for Maniac (my callsign)

2. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    I tried the dewback address but couldn't get any connection . . .

So what exactly does this group do? And have you decided the Jedi question yet?

3. corran_16201

corran_16201 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 28, 2000
    yeah sorry it didn't work for me I'm not sure what happened. Jedi are allowed in the costuming part but theres and RPG set up too set between esb and rotj so no jedi there. Basically were the same as the 501 only its rebel coutnerpart. I started the Untouchables to get a Pennslyvannian presence in the Wing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.