main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rebel Alliance

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Fire_Ice_Death, Jul 8, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fire_Ice_Death

Fire_Ice_Death Force Ghost star 7

Feb 15, 2001
    :-:[Begin Comm transmission]:-:

What you fail to realize is how many members we have at the moment. We have not been overt yet, but when we're ready we shall strike, and it shall hurt.

:-:[Ends transmission]:-:

2. Ben_Skywalker

Ben_Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 20, 2001
    being outnumbered has nothing to do with victory..

3. mena_lyn

mena_lyn Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 20, 2001
    --begin transmission from Imperial Wing Commander Mena Lyn--

I think you rebels over-estimate your chances.

--end transmission--

4. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    I think we've had enough of that. By order of Grand Admiral Jello... please cease messages like those, unless it is something new. The Rebels even admit being outnumbered... though that has no key to victory.

Rest assured Rebels, we will not make any concessions. When the way arises, we shall indeed see who is superior.

5. General_Veers

General_Veers Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 1, 2001
    This is the Commander and Chief Supreme Moff General Veers of the New Empire. We have no intention of causing trouble in the threads. We will only fight back if the Rebels start it. Many of the members have been in causing trouble, they just have itchy trigger fingers. But, be warned we will not take it lightly if you do attack us, and we will win, we will win.

6. Ben_Solo

Ben_Solo Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 6, 2001
    Your so called 'Empire' will fall y friend. You forget, we have the strongest ally of them all and, The Force. Though I prefer to rely on military tactics.

P.S. what types of ships do I get in the Navy?

7. Ben_Skywalker

May 20, 2001
    you will have to suffice with an older version of the moncal cruiser..we are limited on resources and manpower but remember, we fight for freedom and that reason alone should be adequet enough..

8. AdmiralZaarin

AdmiralZaarin Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 8, 2001
    Fire_Ice_Death: What is your stance on the Imperial Navy, right now?

9. Yun-Yuuzhan

Yun-Yuuzhan Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 9, 2001
    *holo transmission begins*

Yo, in response to your plea for help, I, being of the Jedi, Yuuzhan Vong Military Force, and Rogue Squadron, have come to say that, I for one will help as long as the Impire attacks first.

*holo transmission ends*

10. Ben_Skywalker

May 20, 2001
    i dont want to sound like the bad guy or anything but who ever heard of the government attacking first? the rebels always attack first, to be heard that we want freedom!!

11. wampa

wampa Jedi Master star 4

Jul 8, 1998
    As both sides seem to be pro-wampa, I must become a 3rd party member until there is a conflict of beliefs or the fight is over.

12. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    ******Begin Transmission: Somewhere In The Unknown Regions*******

The Rebels would side with the Yuuzhan Vong, the destroyers of our galaxy?

Lt. Gen. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo out.

******End Transmission: Somewhere In The Unknown Regions*******

13. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    ~SSD Vindicator , open transmission~

Yes... our blue Lieutenant General has a good point. The Rebels don't want freedom. The Empire already give them that, they want power. That's why they side with the Vong.

FID even stated that they formed in reaction to our power, NOT in reaction to anything we had done.

~Transmission is cut off when ship hypers~

14. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    We side with those who would willingly and openly oppose you.

15. AdmiralZaarin

Jul 8, 2001
    *transmission from Bravo 2 on Trasse*
    The Grand Admiral has a point.
    Why oppose the empire?
    We give you freedom, strong defence...
    The list goes on. And we aren't tyrants as your propaganda claims.
    *end transmission*

16. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    So Fire_Ice_Death you would side with the Devil himself if he offered you a chance to destroy us? The Rebellion has no morals! They care only about eliminating those who are a threat to them and would side blindly to those that ARE a threat!

17. AdmiralZaarin

Jul 8, 2001
    *transmission from Bravo 2 on Trasse*
    Again, our blue general has a point.
    *end transmission*

18. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    He's a Jedi. I haven't even contacted the YVMF. He joined us because he has a right to be here too! Ohhh the free species Empire is an exclusive Empire now who wouldn't let a YV join, but would let anyone else join. You didn't help your case very much in my eyes.

19. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    The Yuuzhan Vong are the enemies of the Galaxy.

20. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    He's a Jedi also, and so far I haven't seen your new Empire praise them either. Is it because they condone the YV to exist peacefully?

21. AdmiralZaarin

Jul 8, 2001
    FID is becoming VERY annoying...
    Firstly he floods me with PMs that claim the Navy is against me, and now he is trying to turn our own philosophy on us...

22. DarthSeti5

DarthSeti5 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 6, 2001
    As a Jedi, I cannot join you. But as Commodore of the TPMDF, I can give you two of our outdated MC90s. I'm certain they will be of some help due to your lack of ships that can defeat a Star Destroyer. Good luck on your quest.

23. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    The YV have not attacked anyone as of late. Though it appears here that the aggressors are the Empire since we have clearly not invaded their territory with our 'lies'. It's clear that you're doing just that! I consider the YV a changed force from aggressors to peaceful sentients. So they have beliefs, unlike your trigger happy Empire. Atleast they can show what they believe without resorting to violence.

24. AdmiralZaarin

Jul 8, 2001
    TRIGGER HAPPY?!?!?!?!
    We aren't trigger happy!
    I haven't fired a single flak shell out of my AT-AA in my entire career in the Imperial Army!
    We haven't fired a shot!

25. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    Being trigger happy does not necessarily transfer into actually firing. How's this, itchy trigger fingers sound better? As to your ploy for the Wampas, was it not the Empire who used wampas as 'guards' on Gall? When infact they were a genetically bred Wampa race that could live in the desert? Have the Rebels ever used genetic testing on Wampas? No. And to DS5, thank you for the ships, we shall put them to great use.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.