main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rebel Alliance

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Fire_Ice_Death, Jul 8, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fire_Ice_Death

Fire_Ice_Death Force Ghost star 7

Feb 15, 2001
    Who says he's a sock? Other than the vaunted Jello? You people are looney you know that don't you? He's new too...the only proof Jello has that he is a 'sock' is that he happened to join the Imps for his first post. Is that so wrong?

2. Ben_Skywalker

Ben_Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 20, 2001
    i must agree with F_I_D...we currently have no intelligence branch...sorry to say we dont have that many members to have agents right now....

3. AdmiralZaarin

AdmiralZaarin Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 8, 2001
    Well, all your members wander around saying 'we have far more members than you think'
    The Alliance is a bit hippocritical, eh?
    You don't need an Intelligence Branch to spy, anyway.

4. Ben_Skywalker

May 20, 2001
    [sarcastic tone] yes we are hyprocritical [/sarcastic tone]

*rolls eyes*

5. DemonicJedi

DemonicJedi Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2001
    due to the fact that i had no follow-up info i wish to withdraw request to join your forces. I no longer will take part on the rebel side (although i dont think I was ever an actual member)

6. Ben_Skywalker

May 20, 2001
    we're really sorry we couldnt get to you...if you can reconsider we'd be happy to give you a position...

7. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    From now on, just as a reideration(sp?) all members who wish to join may PM myself, or Ben_Skywalker.

8. nithrak_tewl

nithrak_tewl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    I am the mighty Nithrak! Sub-Commander of the YVMF. I will fight with the alliance for one reason only, the infidel Cmdrmithrawnuruodo (Sp?)(Mithy) has sided with the empire. Be prepared infidel! The revenge of the Yuuzhan Vong is at hand!

9. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    One... Zaarin cannot be a sock of mine because we have been seem online at the same time, Two: We can be suspicious of anyone this is our Empire ((Fan group...)).

((There is a point where it goes too far. Please be honest on spy issues. If we accuse someone, please give us honesty. There is no other way to prove anything on a forum. Is there? We do not want a realy fight... this is all RP, remember? I don't really think a 41-year old would jump straight into the Imperial recruitment center, out of ALL the threads in this whole place. Also... please see my reply and request in the tribunal.))

10. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    ((I told you, he is a sock of a friend of mine, I told him about our RP and he wanted to get in on it. So he made another sock figuring that his name, Suckershehehe, would sound too suspicious to you people.))

11. Ben_Skywalker

May 20, 2001
    nithrak_tewl..welcome to our Cause!! i hope you find much action here in the rebellion against the empire...

12. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Alright Rebels... now that we are past that spy case, I issue a challenge to FID.

He was made no justification against us, claming that we are evil. I challenge you to make a speech ((Post)) about what we have done that is so wrong, and we will respond with our own.

((This is just a RP battle, nothing to do with the spy issue. We have moved past that))

13. nithrak_tewl

May 23, 2001
    Enough talk! Time for action! I wish to bathe in the blood of the Imperial Infidels!

14. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    *points to nithrak tewl* See what I mean that the Yuuzhan Vong are a threat! We of the Empire have showed no hostilites against them and even after I had promised I would no longer provoke them, they want to attack us and he wants my head still.

You do not want freedom! You want vengence!

15. Ben_Skywalker

May 20, 2001
    you cant blame for what he is and how he was brought up from childhood...

i assure you we dont want vengeance..

16. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    Ah... Vong. You can hardly blame them. Though I view this action as a hostile one. Let us bring this to the Senate... before we are all slapped with rubber snakes.

17. nithrak_tewl

May 23, 2001
    you may squabble in committe all you like, Imperial scum, I will deal vengeance swiftly. Prepare! For your introduction to the true meaning of pain is at hand.

"The bite of my amphistaff is deadly, the blade of my coufee razor sharp. All those who oppose me will be felled my my mighty warriors..."

The book of Yun Yammka, 3:16

18. Gohan

Gohan Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 28, 2001
    Our allies the Vong, may want some sort of vengeance. From what, I don't really know.

However, we do not want vengeance. I can only guess at the leadership's wants, but as for myself... This is a preemptive action on my part, I do not wish for this Empire to engulf our free galaxy. I don't really know if you are better than the "Old Empire" but your New New Order still is an autocracy. One MAN rule. What is your highest ranking non-human or female? Your High Command and leader have all the power. I say POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!

19. Senator_Elegos_A-Kla

Senator_Elegos_A-Kla Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 18, 2001
    ~~~Begin Transmission From Lieutenant-General Senator_Elegos_A-Kla~~~

Gohan, I'm a non-human as you say, which is not a correct term. I'm a Camaasi, and I'm a Lt.General and I'm third in command of the Imperial Armed forces after Supreme Moff General_Veers and Surface Marshall Emperor-Palpatine. We don't have one person running the entire show. Everything goes past High Command, which our glorious leader is a part of.

Thank you for your time.

~~~End Transmission From Lieutenant-General Senator_Elegos_A-Kla~~~

20. wampa

wampa Jedi Master star 4

Jul 8, 1998
    *Holo transmission*

While contemplating this war which is commencing in the EU Community (or October comics, I can't remember which), I was ambushed by a legion of swamp tauntauns who by methods of external bioengineering had mastered the art of teras kasi. I managed to kill half of them but was eventually overtaken.

I am now a prisoner of war. The war between the Rebel Alliance & the Empire brings me no hope that peace will ever come to the EU Community boards. Both organizations have committed countless crimes against my people & profited from our pain.

I must go now, they are preparing to put me in the oven.

*End transmission*

21. AdmiralZaarin

Jul 8, 2001
    *transmission from Bravo 2, on Trasse*
    So, Gohan, I presume you will pass racist judgement on me, as I am a proud Mon Calamari, and Second Lt in the Bravo Troop?
    *end transmission*

22. Ben_Skywalker

May 20, 2001
    wampa..im sorry but as of right now we are very underhanded and have even less of ships to offer :( . most of them are under construction and repairs..however i do promise you when we get new ships and several new personnel, we will send you rescue asap..till then hang tight...after all you are a wampa :)

admiralzaarin, you must be pretty uncomfortable in stormtrooper armor if youre a mon calamari...and what is it with the imps these days? its as if all of them are mon calamari... ?[face_plain]

23. AdmiralZaarin

Jul 8, 2001
    I am an officer, I don't wear armour.
    Also, I am the only Mon Calamari in the Empire, as far as I know. Mr Senator is a CAMAASI. Even thouhg Mon Calamari and Camaasi look similar, THEY AREN'T THE SAME!
    Also, if you think the dude in my pic is a stormtrooper, you are sadly mistaken. He's a AT-AT pilot! :)
    Me will get a new pic.

24. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    Ohh so you're the people calling us racist now because we mention non-human once? HA! How many times have we admitted being racist or being against other species? Or even blowing up a planet?

25. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    Gohan used non-human as a general term since we KNOW the Empire was racist. You people are getting into semantics. He asked what's the higest ranking non-human since we know all of the humans are of higher rank than the other species.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.