main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rebel Fleet Trooper Belt and Holster Order

Discussion in 'Archive: Santa Cruz, CA' started by Jedi-Loreen, Mar 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi-Loreen

Jedi-Loreen Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2002
    I know there are only 2 of you here on this board who are involved in this project (Hi Kim and Josie! *waves* [face_dancing] ), but I'll post the info that I've already posted on the OC and SD boards. I don't want you guys to feel left out, so I'm sharing the love [:D]

"For those of you on this board who are involved with the Rebel Fleet Trooper costuming project that Sunrider Base is doing for Comic-Con, in the past couple of days, I have put up an ordering thread for both the Belt (everyone's gonna need one of those, right?) and the Holster, if you will be getting a blaster (anyone without a blaster=instant Stormtrooper target :p ;))

I know that some of you doing this project don't go to the Sunrider Base Project Board that often, so please go and check out my threads in the "For Sale or Trade" forum on the board.

I'm getting started on making the belts, and holsters for those who already have blasters or have them ordered.

Here are the direct links to the threads:"

Belts

Holsters

2. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    Yup, we need to get our orders in. We need a set for each of us.

Will be contacting you.

Hugs [:D]

Kim

3. Jedi-Loreen

Jedi-Loreen Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2002
    I just realized that maybe I shouldn't have posted this thread here. They deleted the one I put on the SD forum because they said it was violating the TOS.[face_blush] If you need to delete it, it's ok. I already got the information to you anyway.;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.