main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rebel Hearts 2: **Fathers and Sons** - Complete!!! Book 3 News - 06/18!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Mira_Terrik, Jul 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saber-of-Light

Saber-of-Light Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    Oh, Mira, I love it! Words can't say.... :D

Saber

2. Melyanna

Melyanna Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    Wow, Mira, what a magnificent opening!

I love your portrayal of the Baron - he's just what I would have imagined. And you switch so effortlessly to a wonderfully mushy scene, just the way I like it. ;)

You've displayed a lot of energy in this post, which makes this story look very promising. Keep it up! :)

Mel

3. Zara_Rose

Zara_Rose Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Oooh part one's up! Yay!!

4. Mira_Terrik

Mira_Terrik Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 27, 2002
    Zena, XeveriiJade, and Zara_Rose: Thankies for the feedback! I'm glad you're enjoying it, even though it just started! :)

flying_fishi: I can't take all the credit for this one. The Admiral is a great motivator (do you hear me, Admiral? ;) ) and yes, you are forgiven for forgetting that. Let it not happen again. 8-}

Saber-of-Light: Thanks! I'm still thinking up a siggy... ;)

Melyanna: Thankies for the gracious compliment! You can thank my partner-in-crime for the great insight to 'Tir. As for the mushiness.. well, what can I say? I wouldn't write a story without some! :D

Hmm, I think I'll surprise you with the next post. [face_devil]

5. PROPHEToftheCOUNCIL

PROPHEToftheCOUNCIL Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 11, 2001
    Surprises are good.

Great story, Mira ( ah, a fellow Canadian!). And you, Adm. Vincent.

I'll be looking forward to more, as its written. We all have lives off these boards.

6. Mira_Terrik

Feb 27, 2002
    Prophet: Welcome! I've seen your replies over at the Admiral's "Ghent" story. I'm honoured to have you join us ... and another Canuck! ;) :D

7. _Tenel_Ka_

_Tenel_Ka_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 2001
    *singing voice*

"Have I told you, lately, that I love you? Have I told you, there's no one else above you? You fill my heart with gladness... Take away all my sadness... ease my troubles, that's what you do..."

Blame it on my parents. I remember stupid songs like that from childhood because of them! :) That line in there reminded me of it, bravo to anyone who knows the artist! (Hint: It's a really, really, really old song.)

8. Admiral_Lelila

Admiral_Lelila Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 29, 2001
    Mira, I'm elated that you and The Admiral are co-authoring Fathers and Sons :D

The evidence suggested that the two of you were collaborating and I nearly posted my suspicions but I felt that "the secret wasn't mine to tell" ;) :D

I'm happy not because my suspicions were correct but due to the fact that two of my favorite authors are collaborating. :D

LOL It's so late I have to get to bed, I'll read the post tomorrow. :D

9. PROPHEToftheCOUNCIL

Mar 11, 2001
    Rest well, Lelila.

This story seems to be off to a capital start.

So, Mira (Beth/Michelle) are there only two Canucks, or is it more like the population of MooseJaw?

10. Mira_Terrik

Feb 27, 2002
    Prophet, (or may I call you Al?) I don't mind being called Beth or Michelle, I'll answer to both, although I will admit I haven't been called by my first name in a long time. :)

I believe a few other readers of mine are Canadian as well. I'm in Halifax and it's 12:41am here. I hope that Moosejaw isn't as humid as it is here. My A/C broke down tonight while writing...I made a fan out of paper. How sad it that? :D

And, since it is getting late, I should probably get some sleep! See you all later and have a great night! :D

11. _Tenel_Ka_

Sep 11, 2001
    Who's from Moose Jaw? I'm from SK too!

12. collywolly

collywolly Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 22, 2002
    Good start Mira. :) I loved it and I can't wait for more.

13. JadeSaber

JadeSaber Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 9, 2002
    whoo-hoo! It's Part Two!!!!! :D

Nice start and great mush! [face_love]

14. pengwin_jibberish

pengwin_jibberish Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 3, 2002
    Sweet part 2 is up.
    I'm so excited now. That post was awesome by the way.
    I just love Soontir.

15. athenerva

athenerva Jedi Youngling

Jun 9, 2002
    YES! YES! [running around dancing for joy...exhausted must sit and click every minute waiting for new post] Mira_Terrick you rock! Grand Admiral I salute you![stands and salutes]

Athene a fellow Canuck from Edmonton.

16. Scorsa

Scorsa Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 18, 2002
    Wooohooo!!!
    I get back from a week long trip only to find the greatest thing in the world.....a new post!!!! Part two!!!!

And an excellent start might I add. Though, dare I say too short??? :D

I know I'm selfish but, more soon?

17. jade_stone

jade_stone Jedi Master star 1

Jun 20, 2002
    She's baaaaaaaaccccccccckkkkk!!!! What going to happen this time! I'm from Ontario! It was cold last night! :eek:

18. jedi7

jedi7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    I'm so happy, :) what a great start Mira & Admiral-Thrawn, now I have somewhere to come an read wonderful mush and romance, and I'm looking forward to Jagged-Soontir family angst "ok" ;) 7

19. Admiral_Lelila

Admiral_Lelila Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 29, 2001
    I'm from Rhode Island, USA. It was cold last night.
    LOL 300 years ago it was nicknamed Rogue Island :eek: (It isn't an island)

Now back to our story :D

Nirauan
    Admiral, intriguing description of the Chiss government and the internal conflict between the Houses. [applause]
    LOL "If Soontir Fel could imagine the complete opposite of a Corellian council, it could be none other than the Chiss." [face_laugh]

Amaranth
    Mira, magnificent! [face_love]
    Sensational interplay between Jaina and Jag. [face_mischief]
    It was very thoughtful of Kyp to have to go to that meeting. ;)
    "If only they could stay this way forever." :eek: [I have a bad feeling about this!]

20. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    awesome post!

21. Goddess_Jaya

Goddess_Jaya Jedi Master star 4

Jun 24, 2002
    I finally found it! This story already looks wonderful Mira and I can't wait to see more of it. The "rebels" are sure going to have a fun time when Soontir gets there, and I'm sure Jag/Jaina will be put in an interesting situation too. ;)

I loved the description of the Chiss Council. Will we be seeing more of them?

Off to work.

22. Saber-of-Light

Saber-of-Light Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    To all the Canucks: I was born in Saskatoon, but now I'm in Florida, stuck with Goddess_Jaya. :D

Saber

23. PROPHEToftheCOUNCIL

Mar 11, 2001
    _TenelKa_: Its Rod Stuart. Well, wake up Maggie I think I've got somethin' to saayy to you!... Erhem, sorry.

Mira: Call me Al if you wish. Doesn't bother me in the slightest. Or Prophet, or PotC. Or something that differentiates me from everyone else.

I'm in Kingston, Ont. (presently) A nice enough place. Within driving distance of Montreal, et Toronto.

24. _Tenel_Ka_

Sep 11, 2001
    Yes, Prophet guessed it.
    Somehow anything Mira writes reminds me of these love songs that I've heard.

25. Gr-Adm-Thrawn

Gr-Adm-Thrawn Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 1, 2002
    Mira well well well ? overwhelming isn?t it ? wow ! this is almost scary ! Bows ceremoniously The honor is all mine Mira

Admiral Lelila Rogue island ??? [face_laugh] Well what can I say! You got us red-handed. Just one question : what makes you think I?m the one behind the Chiss Council?

Jade 243 he he he he he 8-} you?re too much!

Jedi Princess Solo Partners in crime! One doesn?t exist without the other.

Iexu Greetings! most humble greetings! This must be the first time I?ve heard of loveably annoying fans? could be .. interesting ! Mira I?m getting nervous here!

Prophet Al thank you my friend! Thank you.

Chaserchiss Kudos ? 152 pages ! phew ! that?s really a lot !

RangerPrincess Soon! very soon!

Master Jaina 1011 A great fan indeed ! ?. Mira I?m afraid !

Leah Beth Complicated is fun ! a lot of fun !

Tenel Ka would you be refering to Rod Stewards version or Van Morrison?

Starblazer Indeed, the stage is set and we can howl ?Curtains ?

Zena Antilles hehehe Mira ? what do you think /? [face_devil]

XaveriiJade Patience, my friend. Patience.

Flying Fishi cracks his knuckles ? before grabbing his keyboard Just who were you referring too there?

Saber of light [face_laugh]

Zara Rose Indeed it is.

Melyanna ?A beginning is a very difficult challenge. It captures you by lifting the fist veil of a tale ? but merely whispers the essence of things to come. ?
    We have a lot of energy to spare. [face_laugh]

Collywolly [face_laugh]

JadeSaber You have Mira to thank for that. :D

pengwin jibberish You?re in luck my friend Mira and myself love him very much. You can be sure you?ll read a lot about him here.

Athenerva salutes back Edmonton ! hmmm

Scorsa Too short ! [face_shocked] well well well .. Mira what shall we do about this?

Jade stone Ah ha ! Ontario ! wow yet another Canuck !

Jedi 7 You can trust Mira for the romance and mush ? trust me she is Wonderful at written such intimate moments. As for angst .. [face_devil] teeth will grind, my friend. Teeth will grind!

Lt Jaina Solo Thank you :D

Goddess Jaya They'll have fun alright ! A whole lot of it.

the Admiral

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.