main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rebel Hearts 2: **Fathers and Sons** - Complete!!! Book 3 News - 06/18!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Mira_Terrik, Jul 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RangerPrincess

RangerPrincess Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002

*pokes the authors*
    Pleeeeeeeeeesssseeeee? :D
    *paces back and forth* I ain't leaving until you do. :p

:D

More!

2. Jedi_StarDust

Jedi_StarDust Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 27, 2002
    *Runs in panting and out of breath* MIIIIRRRRAAAA, I guess the "rumor" was correct- you did post Part two yesterday. Unfortunately, I just moved to a different town so I don't have any internet access at my new home yet, instead, I have to walk to the local library. That's why, sadly, I couldn't read your post last night. But oh, I love the way you began this story, I can just feel the tension rising up! Hehe, Baron Fel is visiting the Known regions, can I sense that he will come to some, eh, revelations about Jaina and Jag? Ooh, that will be such a fun scene to read! :D And I love the way your writing style, such a talented writer (the mush is great too)! I can't wait to read the next post you and the Admiral are writing, great job both of you!

*StarDust*

3. Mira_Terrik

Mira_Terrik Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 27, 2002
    *rubs eyes, blinks, then rubs eyes again* Oh my goodness! [face_shocked] Am I really seeing 76 (soon-to-be 77) posties already! What have the Admiral and I created?! [face_laugh]

I'm so happy to see so many Jaina/Jag/Let's-bring-the-Baron-in-to-rain-on-their-parade Fans out there! 8-} As my co-author so eloquently stated earlier, You?re in luck my friend Mira and myself love him very much. You can be sure you?ll read a lot about him here.

Thankies again for all the feedback! You're right, Lelila, it is an incredible response! I'm overwhelmed!

Stardust, I'm flattered that you trotted down to the library just to read our postie! I can tell you are true fan! I'm glad you're enjoying it so far!

Hmm, all this talk about the weather ... I should rename this "Fathers and Sons, Weather Updates On or Around the Hour." 8-} Speaking of which, it's getting chilly here now... :D

4. collywolly

collywolly Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 22, 2002
    On monday it was very hot, tuesday we had a thunder storm, and to day it is quite chilly. Good old New England where the weather is always changing. :D

5. Gr-Adm-Thrawn

Gr-Adm-Thrawn Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 1, 2002
    post 79 !!

and all this response on 1 post !

Ohh My God !

Mira we've created a monster !

This is so cool !

the Admiral (off to work)

6. Hann315

Hann315 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2002
    I'm here!!! THis is a GREAT start!! Cant wait 4 more

~Luv Hann

7. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    hey guys look who's back!!! your favorite fan . . . hehe. im lookin gout my window right now and i have a thunderstorm goign on right now but heck i dont care. when i saw you have 4 pages admiral and Mira i thought i missed something . . . NOT!!!!!! so yeah when do we get more? hey Florida is the lightning capital of the world but heck CENTRAL FLORIDA is not the entire state!!! and i can see why . . . ADmiral

8. Mira_Terrik

Mira_Terrik Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 27, 2002
    Eek!! I have to get away from this computer or I'm going to go insane! I'm overwhelmed! [face_blush] How many times have I stated that so far?

Being on vacation is not for me right now! 8-}

Hann: Hiyas, stranger! It's good to see you! Glad you're enjoying it ... and it's only the first scene!

MJ1011, I was beginning to wonder where you were! I've been asking people all day ... SEND YOUR RAIN AND THUNDER AND LIGHTNING MY WAY!!! It's so muggy up here I could fry an egg on my Gardenias! We need a rip-roaring storm to clear the air! :D

9. Jade_Fel_Horn

Jade_Fel_Horn Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2002
    *runs into thread exclaiming, 'i'm here, i'm here* Ok, seriously, or as serious as I get. I loved the post and am so happy that the next part has started. Can't wait for more!

10. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    where ive been, its called work. All i did all ay was stand around and ask people if they wanted samples from our deli. and oh Mira I would absolutely estatic to send our storms your way. All we'vehad lately is storms storms storms. and i thought floridians were supposed to get a tan . . .

11. jade_stone

jade_stone Jedi Master star 1

Jun 20, 2002
    Lightning and Thunder!!!!!! :D I love it! We're supposed to get a good one tonight but I see, feel and smell no evidence of this. Oh well that means it shouldn't interfere with Mira and the Admiral getting their next post up! *hint hint!* We fans are so hard on you aren't we?! :D

12. GeistDesFritz

GeistDesFritz Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 25, 2002
    Wow I can't believe I missed this yesterday! Guess I was too busy celebrating my birthday :) . Nice start for the second part, Mira and Thrawn. I'm eagerly awaiting more. Wonder how the Baron's going to react to Jain and Jag...

13. PROPHEToftheCOUNCIL

PROPHEToftheCOUNCIL Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 11, 2001
    You're right Vinny. This is slightly of kilter. 87 posts of commentary after only one post. Maybe we'll get the same reaction with an addition under your name in this thread.

*that was a comment, pondering a future possibility, and only that. I have no desire for another lecture on French political history. ;)

14. lexu

lexu Force Ghost star 6

May 28, 2002
    *Agrees with PROPHET.*

Post more story!

15. Gr-Adm-Thrawn

Gr-Adm-Thrawn Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 1, 2002
    LOL Al ... my stomachs hurting here ! .. lecture on french political history !! hehehehe hahahaha [face_laugh] .. THAT marked you now didn't it ?

GeistDesFritz welcome and happy birthday !

JFH and Hann well... welcome to the beginning.

MIRA when do we post the next one .. some Hard core fans are getting most impatient !

the Admiral

16. Admiral_Lelila

Admiral_Lelila Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 29, 2001
    Please take your time. After all, Mira and you do have lives. :)

BTW Are the two of you diametrical opposite of each others' time zones?
    I know that I'm 11 or 12 hours from the Admiral (I can't remember because we have Day Light Saving's Time) and 1 hour behind Mira.
    :D

17. Saber-of-Light

Saber-of-Light Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    I know 4 people besides myself that are from Florida (me, Megan_Lynn, Goddess_Jaya, etc) and we'll send you some rain...

18. GeistDesFritz

GeistDesFritz Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 25, 2002
    Hardcore fans? Where? Oh...wait a sec...

Hmm...so, isn't there supposed to be another post eventually? 8-}

19. PROPHEToftheCOUNCIL

Mar 11, 2001
    Vinny: Adm. Well, I don't know that it marked me perse. It was just a bit of an eye opener; that I could spark a tirade on french political history.

And I'm with Lelila. By all means, take.....your.......time. This story is too good to be rushed. And you two are very talented and should not feel presured by us readers to rush anything. And anyway, this thread must be setting some kind of record or something. Maybe it'll reach 100 posts before a second addition to the story?

20. collywolly

collywolly Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 22, 2002
    I think you should take your time as well, but don't take to long. :)

21. Rogue11JS

Rogue11JS Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    *SIGH*
    Mush Gotta love it! [face_love]

22. PROPHEToftheCOUNCIL

Mar 11, 2001
    and,,,,,,,,,, 96.

23. XaveriiJade

XaveriiJade Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 30, 2002