main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rebel Hearts 2: **Fathers and Sons** - Complete!!! Book 3 News - 06/18!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Mira_Terrik, Jul 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zena_Antilles

Zena_Antilles Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 3, 2002
    That was a great post, Mira, Admiral! And don't worry about them being long or short. I'll still read them even if they're just one word. :)

2. Goddess_Jaya

Goddess_Jaya Jedi Master star 4

Jun 24, 2002
    It still amazes me what you consider short... :D

That was wonderful Mira! I love the Baron, and I haven't read that much of him except in fics. The last couple lines were hilarious, but I'm sure his attitude will change (either for better or for worse) when he meets with Wedge and then Jaina. :D

Congrats on 100 too!

3. StarBlazer

StarBlazer Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2001
    Well this has certainly grown fast! [face_shocked] 8-} Great post, I can see the Baron's in for a surprise! ;)

*SB*

4. ChaseherChiss

ChaseherChiss Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2002
    I'm no fan of Baron Fel but I think I like the way you all are portraying him so far. I really can't wait for more....sooon....please....begging on bended knee....begging with Chocolate and a foot massage...<G>!

Can't wait for more guys this collaboration is looking so awesome right now!!

Chase

5. Scorsa

Scorsa Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 18, 2002
    Ahhh...I need mush, somebody please write some gushy, mushy [face_love] don't-ya-know-I-love-it, good ole, kissn' and stuff!!!

My boyfriend, just brought me flowers...I'm in a [face_love] mood!!!

:D But, seriously, when do we get more?

6. Admiral_Lelila

Admiral_Lelila Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 29, 2001
    Spectacular post, Mira & Admiral. :D
    Fel is a very complex individual,
    He wondered if Solo had recovered from the loss of his first-mate. He doubted it.
    Unwilling to let his thoughts astray on other losses, he tucked away his daydreaming to get back at the problem at hand.
    contrast with
    Antilles .. what the hell are you doing sitting on your ass ? blowing up your fleet and destroying your most valuable asset ? my son! ? Good, but too direct ...

7. collywolly

collywolly Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 22, 2002
    Wonderful post Mira & Admiral! :) Oh and happy 100. :D

8. jade_stone

jade_stone Jedi Master star 1

Jun 20, 2002
    Of course it was worth the wait! You wrote it! Lol! eeeeekkkkkk this has slipped to page 2! I agree with Scorsa! We need a mush fix!

9. RangerPrincess

RangerPrincess Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    *runs into thread at top speed, but doesn't stop soon enough and rams into her door*

Gag. [face_plain]

You've posted! And this thread as gone past 100 posts! Yay! :D

Great post, I can't wait for more! ;)
    *goes back to her hurt ankle*

10. pengwin_jibberish

pengwin_jibberish Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 3, 2002
    Oh that was great, I love the way you write the Baron. Good job you guys.

11. lexu

lexu Force Ghost star 6

May 28, 2002
    Another awesome post! I, too, love your writing of the Baron.

If it's possible, I think this story is working out to be even better than the first! Make sure to throw in more of that mush amidst the action, though. Wait, why am I reminding you? I know you will. :D

Yes, I'm one of those hardcore fans who just wants MORE! But, I can appreciate what I get, which is amazing. ;) I never mean to rush, but, you have to be reminded that your adoring fans await!

*Patiently waits for more.*

12. Gr-Adm-Thrawn

Gr-Adm-Thrawn Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 1, 2002
    Saber of light - hmmm .. frowns on the 100th post ! well we weren't sure if it was boobytrapped so I guess you did the right thing as Miras' bodyguard. [face_laugh] thanks !

lt Jaina Solo / Scorsa / Jade 243 / XaveriiJade thank you - Mira & I are .. well speechless right now...

Rogue 11JS Welcome the more the merrier.

Jedi Princess Solo ;) we love him too ! surprising, isn't it ?

Leah-Beth bows thank you .. "Classic line " hehehe :D

GeistDesFritz i thought the same thing when I turned 18 .. and 20 and 21 .. I've stopped counting fro then one .. today I'm 21 with 2 years experience !

Flying Fishi Dissapoint ?? Us ?!?!?
    NO .. WAY .. ! BTW .. Aussies won the Rugby match today .. what a game !

Prophet can't write a nice story without a little homework on the guy now can we? [face _wink]

Sahiri Thankies [face_blush]

Jainasolofel Soon .. [face_devil]

Sticks Don't worry, we will keep this up alright. As for the mush .. well I know somebodys getting cramps on her fingers with all her typing ... ;)

Zena Antilles Thanks, and rest assured one owrd posts are not at all our type.

Goddess Jaya "better or worse" You'll have to wait and see ...

Starblazer he is isn't he ?

Chaserchiss .. what's this : chocolate .. foot massage ?! this is soo tempting !

Admiral Lelila Very complex indeed ! I love working with this character.

Collywolly - Rangerprincess - Jade_stone - lexu All good things come to those who wait [face_devil] 8-}

pengwin_jibberish Thank you very much .. it means a lot to us.

Whheew .. this is incredible .. well what can I say .. the next addition will be up soon.

I reckon Mira joins me when I thank you all for your posts, kind words of support, gentle corrupting offers (foot massage!? nononono), and your eagerness to read more.

[face_blush]

the Admiral

13. jedi7

jedi7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    :) UUUPPPP!!!!! :)

14. Mira_Terrik

Mira_Terrik Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 27, 2002
    It's kind of dreary outside today (for a change) and I for one am thankful for the slight breeze passing through my window. It's been humid here!

Now that the weather report has been posted for the day, I do believe I have a round of replies to get to! :D

Saber-of-Light: I cannot tell you how safe I feel now that I have my very own "Bodyguard for the Vertically Challenged". Life will never be the same! [face_laugh]

(I'm 29 and only 4'11 ... although I like to round it up to 5'0. ;) )

Rogue11JS: Welcome to the insanity! It's always nice to see a new face!

JPS: I can always count on you or Jade to be the first to reply after a post! I applaud your faithfulness! 8-}

Leah-Beth: My partner-in-literate-crime deserves Kudos for that line ... as well as 98% of the postie! My 2% come in the form of sentimental reverie. Oh, and a thought about Jag. :D

Lt_Jaina_Solo, Scorsa, Jade 243, XaveriiJade, Sahiri, and collywolly: Thankies! The Admiral is right when he says we're speechless! It brings us great joy to know that you're all enjoying this as much as we are writing it! :)

GeistDesFritz: Ooh, to be 18 again ... and I highly doubt that you are a boring person. All of our readers are extremely entertaining and most certainly welcomed!

Flying Fishi: Disappoint? What does that mean? ;)

Prophet: I totally agree! The Admiral did a fantastic job with the 'brooding Fel'! :D

JainaSoloFel: Soon, my friend! Oh, and I love your sig! [face_laugh]

Sticks: I'm happy you've stumbled into our HEARTS! ;) And don't you worry about the mush ... I've got enough stored up to keep everyone happy!

Zena: Thanks!

(There's your one word!) 8-}

Goddess_Jaya: If the post doesn't exceed five typed pages in Microsoft Word, it's short to me. lol! As for when the Baron meets Wedge and Jaina, I'm sure it will be under the most amicable circumstances ...

Starblazer: Methinks the Baron isn't fond of surprises ... ;)

ChaseherChiss: Bonbons and a foot message?! You should know by now that one box of Godiva chocolates and I'm done for! [face_laugh]

Lelila: I agree. The Baron is very a complex character, and under-used IMHO. The Admiral does a great job of making him more interesting, don't you think? :D

jade_stone: Mush? Did someone say mush? [face_devil]

RangerPrincess: Dearie me. I don't think any of our readers have ever hurt themselves coming in and out of a posty! Glad you weren't injured enough to enjoy it! :)

pengwin_jibberish: The Admiral couldn't have said it better. We truly do appreciate all the nice things everyone has to say.

lexu: If it's possible, I think this story is working out to be even better than the first! [face_blush]

Well, I hope I didn't miss anyone! The Admiral said it best again, we appreciate all the support, encouragement, and kind words you've heaped upon us. I assure you (and I hope I'm not tooting our own horns here) that the best is yet to come!

[face_devil] [face_mischief] :D

15. PROPHEToftheCOUNCIL

PROPHEToftheCOUNCIL Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 11, 2001
    Up, and waiting most patiently. :)

16. XaveriiJade

XaveriiJade Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 30, 2002
  17. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    oh i come back and look theres a post!!!!!!!! yes!!!!!!!! i lov ehow you portray the Baron. he's in my next post :D and i think he might be like that btu i dont think so. you just have to read it! anyways, admiral i havent seen you at my fic at all unless youve been lurking there like some other people i know! and i want more more more. see i am one of those HARDCORE fans youre talking about. always am always will be. go to my fic and read it. Harmony . . . and Mira and Admiral, you will that your story will be mentioned in my thread. LOL.

~MasterJ :D

18. lexu

lexu Force Ghost star 6

May 28, 2002
    *Throws thread back to the top and patiently awaits more.*

19. Hann315

Hann315 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2002
    Hey Scorsa, i played that game once, in 4th grade.

Mira, Admiral, ,that was great! Congrats on 100

~Luv Hann

20. Master_Jaina1011

May 20, 2002
    Up! and where did our Lord and Lady go? i want more. more more more!

21. Zara_Rose

Zara_Rose Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    I missed a post! [face_shocked] How did that happen? Whomever said we need mush is correct; I wholeheartedly agree. Pretty, pretty please with sugar on top?

22. ChaseherChiss

ChaseherChiss Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2002
    Bon bons...hehehehehe Shake your...oh wait were not singin....you mean the chocolate kind ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

I give massages...and I'm especially good at finger massages for very talented writers who update stories that I absolutely adore very often!

I'm sure while I'm massaging your fingers, someone would be willing to fan you with a large palm leaf, while another devoted fan from the unknown regions of TFN feeds you bon bons and Hagendaz<spelling>! We aim to please!!! Our Authors that is!!!

<G>

23. Master_Jaina1011

May 20, 2002
    hey people stop uscking up to Mira dn the ADmiral. let them take their time well not too much time cuz i want another post. hey by the way, Mira i reached 100. yeah! got a new post up too!

24. Saber-of-Light

Saber-of-Light Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    Er, I'm obliged to bodyguard such a popular author- I mean, even though even I can't keep DRL away, I can at least keep the crazy people from getting too post-crazy! So I took it for you. :D And Admiral.

25. Master_Jaina1011

May 20, 2002
    oh be quiet SoL, im going anyways. but hey go read my fic Harmony!!!!!!! so when are we goign to get another post?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.