main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rebel High [humor] Updated 2/21 ~ Galactic food fight!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Tahiri, May 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amidala22

Amidala22 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 20, 1999
    Those skittles better not hit me! :mad:

I'm sorry it'll be up when I talk to Tahiri tommorrow.

Anywhere from 11am (my lunch period) to 4pm

I'm really, really sorry!!! :_|

The good new is my triplet sister edited it for me. Of course I had to summazie the enitre plotline so far.

I almost killed her-she literally was dying with laughter. She thought 5 1/2 was funny, so it'll be up when I get Tahiri to change the title.

~it's late, so I can't call her.

I have it done. I'm sorry I couldn't keep my promise...
    Talk to you all later. Watch those skittles!!! 8-}

~*Amilight

2. neila_nuruodo

neila_nuruodo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    *shields Amidala from Skittles while chucking them at JediKlea* 8-}

3. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    Okay, peoples!!! I'm here and I've come to inform you that I'll be posting in 30-60 minutes...

I've been adding a few more scenes because I felt the story wasn't up to my funny standards-according to my picky muse.

See ya soon.

~*Amilight

Oh! I know I won't be able to get a hold of Tahiri but I'm going to post anyway...

Aren't I wonderful? 8-}

(I would've done this earlier but I had to go to a party I thought was tommorrow-oh well. As long as I get the post up, you probably don't care.)

4. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    Okay, it took longer than I thought.

Please read and reply. Oh, if you guys want to bring this thread to attention-pm me. I don't always time to check on the thread-looking at pms & other stories-so okay then.

This is a rather silly, kinda different post...hope you like it, find it funny, or interesting... 8-}

Without further ado...

Rebel High Chapter 5 ½

Dashing down the hallway, Ash glanced fervently at her surroundings, looking for a way to escape Dovgani?s impending wrath. She needed somewhere to hide and protect the black pyramid holocron. Jedi holocrons are cubic shaped; this is not a Jedi holocron. What is it? Why did Dovgani, the dark side philosophy teacher, take this?intriguing object?

//Why did my prediction have to come true? Why? Why? How ironic the only time I really wanted to be wrong?I am completely right to the very last detail!!!! Man, I wish I failed in everything?//

?Where to go? Where to go? Yikes! She?s very much insane, so being caught will be very bad. Also she has unpleasant karma, and on top of that I don?t know who she is. Hmmm, if wonder?Whoa!!?

Also to add to Ash?s unpleasant predicament, Dovgani happened to be right behind her and gaining. Eyes wide, Ash began to call upon her magical powers.
    //Dovgani always seems to take everything way too personally// Ash thought, looking back at Dovgani, whose eyes were wild with her anger.
    ?Anger is of the DARKSIDE, Dovgani!!? Ash screamed at her fellow headmistress and teacher. Dovgani only smiled in return and started to laugh softly.

//Oh, fun. She?s in a good mood?I?m so very dead. If she catches me-I?m deader than dead. Sith, where?s Kaltori to run interference when you need her? Dovgani happens to like torturing her?wait. Poor Kaltori, what am I thinking? Oh, well. Whoops!//

?Don?t trouble yourself, Ash. She?s next!? Dovgani laughed wickedly with a mock-sweet grin. ?I just need the object in your hand!?
    ?Then come and get it, if you so desire. Though, you?ll have to catch me first!?
    ?Wanna bet on that, Ash?? Dovgani yells, running after Ash, as the teacher of the unifying Force leaps up two staircases and flies down the seventh floor. Ash laughs and shouts back,

?How much are you willing to wager?!?
    ?What are you willing to wager, professor??
    ?I asked you first!!!?

In the stunned silence of the food court, Kaltori continues to glare at every single student in there. Sighing, the professor of the living Force watches the students, until a sense of foreboding falls upon her.

//Someone?s talking about me and NOT in a good way.//

The dreaded notion increases following the words which accidentally slipped out of her mouth. The same words that seem to be doing this lately.

?I have a really bad feeling about this.?
    //BLAST IT!!! I cannot believe I just said that!// Kaltori thought in horror.
    ?About what?!? Leia cried, staring at her teacher with annoyance.

//What is wrong with their Force philosophy teachers? It?s as if the is a full out war going on. Perhaps it?s the darker one? She?s rather?dangerously violent towards us.// the students thought, staring at Kaltori.
    ?You said that before!? Ana yelled at the same time. Kaltori?s eyes were wide with horror, hands over her ears, before realization dawns on her that the food court was still silent.
    ?What the-?
    ?Okay, professor. What?s wrong with you?! ? Tahiri cried, her eyes filled with cold determination and she was in a combat position.

//Oh, wonderful. One of the students looks like she?s going to take me out. Heh?heh?heh. She can certainly try?heh?heh?heh.//

?What isn?t wrong with her?? Han asks, as Kaltori turns angry, elvish powered eyes at him. Everyone backs away. They sense a darkness forming within her.

Uh, oh.

?I resent that, lightning boy.?

?I have a name, sister!?
    ?I?m not your sister, and do you really? I never thought that even within the

5. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Stackpole_The_Hobbit Jedi Master star 6

Jul 31, 2002
    *applauds* :D Nice postie!

6. neila_nuruodo

Aug 3, 2002
    That was funny! All the random running... Heehee!
    So all of you move away from me, or I?m going to pull a Dovgani and throw all three of you out the window!!!

Why use the airlifts when you can slide down the banister. Banister surfing is so the way to travel.

[face_laugh] Very funny, and I agree wholeheartedly (with the second one I mean.)

7. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    YAY!!! I'm glad you two approve!!! :D

Thanks [face_blush]

~Amilight

***whoops! I need to in form Tahiri that the title has to change***

8. Starphyre

Starphyre Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 16, 2002
    Great post.

9. neila_nuruodo

Aug 3, 2002
    *ups thread* :D

10. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    Upping it again...

Thanks Starphyre :)

Well, Tahiri's having technical difficulties, so she'll be doing her best.

Um...bugging her got me into trouble so I apologize but I tried. 8-}

Okay, peoples...could you please, please, pretty please check out my other fanfics?

I can give you a little taste here if you want...

UUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Amilight

11. neila_nuruodo

Aug 3, 2002
  12. Starphyre

Oct 16, 2002
  13. neila_nuruodo

Aug 3, 2002
  14. Ganner_The_Hero

Ganner_The_Hero Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2003
    this is great :D

keep it coming !!! :D

15. neila_nuruodo

Aug 3, 2002
  16. neila_nuruodo

Aug 3, 2002
    So...is anyone gonna help me up this? :(

17. Starphyre

Oct 16, 2002
    Still here, and waiting...

18. neila_nuruodo

Aug 3, 2002
    Why thanks, Starphyre! :D

When do we get a postie? :(

19. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    Tahiri's decided to leave me again & I'm awaiting her e-mail now...

I'm only waiting for her to change the title so I can skip over her post & continue the story...

This or my next post is going to be the place(unless she visits) where she can put ch. 6 since I'll skip to 7...

~keep the faith, 'k?

~*Amilight

20. neila_nuruodo

Aug 3, 2002
    *collapses*

21. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    Heh...heh...heh...

I take that as a 'no'? Tahiri's been back but she overloaded with work. She says she's done so she will be posting.

Hear that my friend? Our wonderful fans await your longawaited post & I'm waiting very impatiently. Okay now I have some research or I'm going to banned from touching no school related websites at home. Grrrrr...stupid papers, books, and tests of college. 8-}

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!

~*Ami

22. neila_nuruodo

Aug 3, 2002
    Gooood... now post! :p

23. Starphyre

Oct 16, 2002
    I agree. Please post.

24. neila_nuruodo

Aug 3, 2002
    I'm begging you!!

*gets on knees* See? Now you've gotta post!

25. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    Oh, this is soooooooo hilarious!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.