main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rebel Legion in Turkey

Discussion in 'Archive: Turkey' started by Ata-pala, May 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ata-pala

Ata-pala Jedi Youngling

May 21, 2008
    Hello/merhaba,

My name is Iain, I'm British and I live in Ankara. I am currently setting up a Rebel Legion outpost in Turkey. The website is under construction. If any Turkish fans want to join the Rebel Legion in Turkey and take part in costume activities please join www.rebellegion.com and www.rebellegion.co.uk Costume members must be at least 18 years old. There are standards for all costumes especially character costumes. I appreciate it is difficult to find accessories like helmets and weapons in Turkey but I am working on this.

When the outpost - Naboo Outpost - is official I would like to invite non-costumed FanForce Turkey members to help out at costume events as crew and helpers for the costume Rebels. You will also be able to promote Fan Force Turkey at these events.

We only have Jedi for now. I would like to see pilots, troopers, Han Solo, Leia, Padme, Luke etc etc in Rebel Legion Turkey.

The Rebel Legion Turkey website will have an events calendar. I will let you all know when the site is up and running. We would appreciate your help at costume events and we will try to help you at any of your events.

O bir ay degil! O Rebel Legion Turkiye'dir ve giderek buyuyor!

Always on the move.

Iain

2. Darth_Pyross

Darth_Pyross Jedi Youngling star 1

May 8, 2005
    Thanks for bringing this up also in here Iain :) I hope we can find support for the Turkish Rebel Outpost !

3. Darth-Dogg

Darth-Dogg Jedi Youngling

Jun 18, 2007
    501st Turkish Outpost done, now it's time for Rebel Legion!

May the force be with us all!

4. Turkfan

Turkfan Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 26, 2006

salute for that :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.