main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark Rebel Legion needs your help!!!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by hyperspace_police, Oct 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    Hey guys...

Calling all my Jedi (or soon to be complete Jedi...)

I've been asked by Rachel (stormtrooper princess) who is our Rebel Legion Kessel Base lady in
    charge to kind of head up Arkansas for Rebel Legion.

What I am trying to get is a few more members so we can match the strength of our 501st brothers and sisters..
    (Good Guys need a say too)

I know a couple of you have quality costumes and I would like to encourage you to apply.

(Wrey...I know I need to get you and undertunic...or at least a "dickie" and otis...you need the "official-looking" Jedi
    belt. I just think that it's a fun organization to belong to and that working with them is fun so I would like to encourage you to apply if you want to.

There hasn't been a strong Rebel Legion presence in Arkansas and we've got a few members now...myself, Kynstar, Force Conduit and there have just been two members move to Little Rock that I am trying to get to come over to our fan force boards...

Just thought I'd put the invitation out there formally.

2. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    I'm not sure they'd accept my costume.
    I definitely need a belt.
    I probably need a dickey.
    I need to finish some shoulder armor.
    I think I could qualify for Jedi Assembly pretty easily, but isn't Rebel Legion strick canon?

3. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Actually... Assembly has a reputation of being stricter...

The point is to get those who need some tweaking tweaked...so if they want...they can try and get in.

Not to replace their fan force status... Just to enhance it.

4. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    I don't have funds for tweaking at the moment...

What are the Jedi rules for Rebel Legion?

5. WeyrleaderZor

WeyrleaderZor Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 10, 2006
    The under tunic (or dickie) is all that I lack actually. I've got a good belt already. In fact I have a belt that looks almost exactly like this belt (But in brown, not black). :)

6. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    I'll try and post the costume guidelines sometime Monday...

wreyleaderI'm bringing my browns with me to Dallas in hopes of finding you at some point and letting you look
    at them and choose one...If I don't catch you there...I'll try to hook up with you and let you get a look at them.

dodge I'm not sure that your costume would need a whole lot of work. But, I haven't seen it in a long time...

The point is trying to help anyone who wants to join get their costume up to standards.

Look for a "costume workshop" to be scheduled soon.

7. locokarma

locokarma Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 23, 2005
    just need to get mine to you so you can alter it a bit

8. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Welcome to locokarma as the newest Arkansas member of Rebel Legion with his Tusken...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.