Madison, WI Rebel pilots?

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by JinxKatarn, Mar 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JinxKatarn Jedi Knight

star 1
    Howdy all, someone in the Fan Films forum educated me on the presence of this forum :) Feel a little stupid not thinking to look for this!

My name's Josh, live up in Appleton and up until the fellow helping me was starting think Wisconsin was S.O.L. on the Star Wars front.

Anyhow, plan on posting in here and being an active member best I can now. The question that brought me here was that I'm looking for any Rebels that have pilot costumes already assembled. Gonna be doing some filming late April & early May for cockpit scenes, inviting those who want to be in a fan film to show up. A-Wing, B-Wing & X-Wing'ers are welcome...film is New Republic era, around a year after the Thrawn crisis.

If interested, post here or shoot me an e-mail and I'll explain more...or I can do so here. Dunno, new to forums :) Usually in the Sc-Fi 3D forum posting advice and that's about it.

Look forward to hearing from you all!

2. Rick_Sith Force Ghost

star 3
    Welcome to the Madison forum!

I would so like to be in your film, but I don't have the costume for it. I don't know many people who do have such costumes. I think some from the Milwookiee group might have one or two.

Good to hear from ya.
  3. JinxKatarn Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well, if you stay interested in it up until filming time I'll have 4 slots available for E-Wing pilots...they'll just be wearing my costume so they won't need anything.

I'm hoping I can get a website up sometime soon where I can put images of sets & CG work people can use to check out. I know I've been burned working on fan films that never get made so last thing I want is anyone to worry about this being one of them.

Thanks for the welcome! Looks like you guys stay pretty active compared to the Milwaukee boards.
  4. Forcebewitya Jedi Master

star 4
    Hello and welcome. Your fan film sounds cool I love that era personally. I'd be willing to be in it but I dont have a Rebel pilot costume. I had thought about doing one but I figured to many people do that already. So welcome we have a meeting coming up if you want to come down for it.

Forcebewitya!
  5. ROGUE_NINER Jedi Master

star 4
    Sounds cool, don't have one though. I doubt I'd even beable to get up there
  6. JinxKatarn Jedi Knight

star 1
    When/where do you have the meeting? That'd be really cool, I've always wanted to get involved with something along those lines.
  7. Forcebewitya Jedi Master

star 4
    well our meeting is this weekend at East Towne mall here in Madison. Thats our usual meeting place if you do decide to come we'll all be sure to let you know what we will be wearing so that you can spot us out. I myself will probably be wearing my ROTS sweatshirt (with my newly added countdown clock on the back of it heh) over my work clothes (I work at 1 but that'll still give us enough time). If you want to find out more about the meeting you can check the thread thats, I believe, right underneath this one. It would be cool if you come. Keep us in touch.

Forcebewitya!
  8. Rick_Sith Force Ghost

star 3
    Missed you at the meeting JinxKatarn.

We guessed that the weather wasn't good enough for you to make it, so no hard feelings.

I'm pretty sure that most of us are still interested in meeting up with you though.
  9. JediRacer8 Jedi Master

star 2
    Hi JinxKatarn, I'm not too far from you, in Fond du Lac. There was an attempt at one time to get a Green Bay forum started here, but since nobody posted there it was shut down. So I spend my time with the Milwaukee and Madison crowds. Hope to meet you at one of the meetings or shindigs sometime.
  10. icqfreak Force Ghost

star 4
    I'll be back home for the summer in berlin (20 miles west of oshkosh). I'm sad to see the green bay section died off. I would be interested in your fan film, if it's being filmed this summer, and you have provided costumes for it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.