rebeljediknight_88

Discussion in 'Midlands and Wales' started by elelith, Aug 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elelith Jedi Knight

star 1
    Excuse me! Ans why shouldn't I be posting on these threads? I understand what I did wrong and I shan't do it again. However why should I be repremanded again for something I was oficially warned for already?
  2. Stormtrooper_fan Force Ghost

star 5
    Where in that post did I aim that post at you? You may want to read why I put again and be reminded that I quoted rebeljediknight_88's post... which usually means the comment / post is aimed directly at them. [face_plain]
  3. F16WarBird Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Ladies, ladies. Please! This is a simple misunderstanding. Nic wasn't referring to you, Izzy. Now, let's get this place back in order. Now, both of you, go get some lingerie. :D
  4. Stormtrooper_fan Force Ghost

star 5
    I've told you before... it won't fit you :p
  5. rebeljediknight_88 Force Ghost

star 4
    *sits back*

id like to see how izzy replys to this!

6. F16WarBird Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Damn!

:_|

[face_laugh]
  7. TK_Four_Two_One Force Ghost

star 5
    [image=http://www.roganjosh.co.uk/content/images/handbags.jpg]
  8. Jairen Manager Emeritus

star 4
    I go away for 2 days, people, 2 measly days trying to further the cause of the FF-UK at an event. I put every effort in there, knowing, KNOWING, that you are all really great guys and gals and that you all want to see the group go forward and succeed.

I talk up a storm to anyone that will listen, saying how great we are, how the forums are a great place to come and meet like-minded people, where you can start the process of attending meets, getting involved.

Then, I come back to this. I'm sitting here, knackered at 1:30am Monday morning, having just driven back from Rotherham, dropping Vez off on the way, and I'm greeted by utter crap.

I want to post so much more, but I won't, because I'm tired and I don't want it to come out the wrong way, but be ready, because when I finally get up tomorrow, I till have things to say, to all of you!

And before anyone goes off on one, or starts the Daddy crap, don't. It won't play.
  9. skywalker_1982 Jedi Master

star 4
    I am going to say something now considering I have read all this what has been going on, what you do not seem to realise is that a uk fanforce table was present at signtopia which correct me on this jairen was the first table and what you guys seem to not realise of course is that you have a table at a convention whatever size it is on the purpose to promote the fanforce to the public, so you get family come along to the table asking about the fanforce group and what its all about and get given cards of which has the website address to these boards so just think guys they come on here and see this going on then they are not going to find it very welcoming now are they and would more than likely be put off and not bother anymore,these boards are supposed to be friendly and everyone should be getting on jairen and many of us have a vision to make the uk fanforce very big now when stuff like this happens it is only slowing this down so basically those involved just need to say apologise and move on.

10. Welshguy Jedi Master

star 4
    At the risk of trivialising this topic, I would just like to say who weird it is to see a picture of "The Rockers".

Early 90's WWF (yes, "F", not "E").

Back in the day, ahh, I remember it well. Though I prefered the Heart Foundation myself.
  11. rebeljediknight_88 Force Ghost

star 4
    i dont like wrestling because its coreographed! i know lightsaber fights are the same but it has an elegance to it and a exciting nail biting danger with it!
  12. F16WarBird Jedi Youngling

star 4
    You've obviously never saw Owen Hart (RIP) and the British Bulldog go at it. ;)
  13. TK_Four_Two_One Force Ghost

star 5
    [image=http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/9268/ohhh9cu.jpg]
  14. Welshguy Jedi Master

star 4
    You forgot to put "RIP" after The British Bulldog also.

:(

I think the only wrestler still alive from when I were a lad is Hulk Hogan.

But rumor has it he cannot be killed by conventional methods.
  15. veritasuk Jedi Master

star 4
    its not wrestling unless its being introduced by Dickie Davis and involves men called Shirley. (awaits blank looks from any one not watching ITV in the early 80's)
  16. Jairen Manager Emeritus

star 4
    Big Daddy was my favourite :p
  17. FatBurt Force Ghost

star 5
    Giant Haystacks.

The beardy one wins every time
  18. Stormtrooper_fan Force Ghost

star 5
    I used to watch wrestling with my Grandad, one of my fondest memories Giant Haystacks used to scare the bejesus out of me!!
  19. rebeljediknight_88 Force Ghost

star 4
    the only ones i can remember are The Rock, the dudley boys and the hardy boys!
  20. veritasuk Jedi Master

star 4
    nah, they arent wrestlers.
  21. rebeljediknight_88 Force Ghost

star 4
    :eek:

i know. i never liked wrestling
  22. Welshguy Jedi Master

star 4
    I have some recolection of watching Saturday wrestling with my grandfather many, many years back. but didn't they ban it because a guy was killed or something?

I bet it would be pretty much unwatchable today, compaired with the OTT spectacle of the WWE.
  23. TK_Four_Two_One Force Ghost

star 5

I hear ya!
  24. skywalker_1982 Jedi Master

star 4
    You cannot beat the ultimate warrior he was my favourite I used to have the figures when they first came out but there always used to be the english and the american version cause they had different coloured trunks. The bushwackers used to be a couple of nutters. I tell you what the town near me the other month that have wrestling on there I never went to watch it but they had a special guest wrestler and it was jake the snake roberts.
  25. F16WarBird Jedi Youngling

star 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.