main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico ~Rebellion in Coruscant: The Game~ Come and Join the Fun!

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Spike_Spiegel, May 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002

REBELLION IN CORUSCANT

It is a dark time for the Galaxy. The legitimacy of the GALACTIC EMPIRE and his royal magesty, EMPEROR PALPATINE is being threatened by a band of ignorant fools that call themselves the REBEL ALLIANCE. In an effort to cleanse the populace of this scum, Imperial Security, the secret hand of the Emperor, has began a campaing of extermination of rebels. At the same time, Lord Darth Vader has dispatched his own agents in order to wipe the scourge from the Imperial might.

Desperate and outnumbered, the Rebel Alliance struggles to fulfill its purpose: to bring liberty and democracy back to the Galaxy...

Game Roles

Imperial Citizen: The normal people who live day by day in Coruscant. All players are Imperial Citizens or are disguised as them.

Citizen Objective: To get rid of any chaotic element in their lives by lynching them.

Imperal Intelligence (ISEC) Agents: Specialized agents of Isard's Imperial Intelligence Bureau tasked with seeking out dissention in the Empire. They do so through stealth and covert means. They are also assigned to keep Vader's agents in check.

ISEC Objective: To destroy any opposition to the Emperor.

Rebel Alliance Commandos: In Coruscant, agents of the Rebel Alliance are tasked with recruiting new members and eliminating Imperial Agents. They have to keep a low profile or risk being spotted by the agents of evil.

Rebel Objectives: To recruit citizens into the Rebel Alliance and destroy elements of Imperial oppression.

Lord Vader's Dark Elite: Lord Vader has gathered a small but powerful force of covert personnel for his own use. These agents only follow the Dark Lord's commands. The Dark Elite are Vader's tool for his own advancement. They are ordered to hunt down both Rebels and ISEC Agents.

Dark Elite Objective: Destroy any element that opposes to Darth Vader's will.

Information Brokers: Information brokers work gathering information. They choose one side to be loyal with or decide to play with both sides of the conflict. Through their skills, they are able to identify the players in this Galactic struggle.

Information Brokers Objectives: Find information and sell it to the highest bidder.

MedTech: Medtechs are the healers of the populace. They save anybody who is injured, regardless of afiliation.

MedTech Objective: Keep the citizens alive.

How the game is played

1. I will open player registration until get a good number of players. When we have enough players, we will begin play.

2. I will assign game roles through PM and then pronounce the beginning of the game. The assignation of roles depends on the number of players registered. An example of game layout is:

-Citizens: 10 or more players
    -ISEC Agents: 2 players
    -Reb Commandos: 1 or 2 players
    -Dark Elite: 2 players
    -Information Brokers: 1 or 2 players
    -MedTech: 1 player

3.Game Role Properties

-Citizens: At the beginning of each rounds the citizens get to vote on who they think is not one of them. The one with the most votes gets killed.

-ISEC Agents: Each round, the ISEC Agents PM me with a target they want to eliminate. ISEC Agents also have the necessary drugs for two doses of truth serum. At any round, they can PM me with a target for interrogation and that person has to reveal their role. This can be done only twice per game.

-Rebel Commandos: Each round the Commandos PM me with a target. Commandos can either eliminate the target or recruit them. If the target is a citizen, an information broker or a MedTech they immediately become part of the Rebel Alliance and use their role features for their benefit. If the target is a member of the Empire, one of the Rebel agents is randomly killed.

-Dark Elite: Each round, the Dark Elite PM me with a target they want to eliminate. The Dark Elite can also ask for Lord Vader's help twice in a game. At any point in the round, the Dar

2. Roman

Roman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    I?m in, but are you really ?trusting your honesty and good will?? :p

If this works well, we can try this on the line to see Episode III. <_<

Will there be one round per day?

3. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    Mafia usually went out nicely. There were a couple of problems, but people mostly behaved.

The bottom line is that if you cheat in this game, you steal everybody's fun.

4. Jedi_YingYang

Jedi_YingYang Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2003
    I'll give a shot. What do I have to do Pete? But i have to see if work doesn't conflict with this game.

5. VaderCollector01

VaderCollector01 Jedi Youngling

Dec 11, 2004
    Count me in please

6. IG-PPO

IG-PPO Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 12, 2005
    Count on me!

7. Jedi_Boricua

Jedi_Boricua Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 17, 2002
    In I am.

8. Skalderan

Skalderan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 10, 2002
    mommy can i play?

9. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002
    Ying, the only thing you have to do is to make certain you check the board at the very least once or twice a day. ;)

HoloNet Coruscant Citizen Databank

1.Roman
    2.Jedi_YingYang
    3.VaderCollector01
    4.IG-PPO
    5.Jedi_Boricua
    6.Skalderan

10. Jan_Solo

Jan_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    HoloNet Coruscant Citizen Databank

1.Roman