Rebellion Sourcebook question: who's Tyber Zann?

Discussion in 'Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by Ardashir, Dec 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ardashir Jedi Knight

Hi all, was just looking at the new Rebellion sourcebook from Wotsy, and in the back they mention someone called Tyber Zann, who's apparently someone of great importance in the SW 'verse, considering that he has his own armies and battleships and whatnot.

Sorry to ask what's doubtless a foolish question, but just who is he, and how and why was he able to get that army together (not to mention battle both the Empire and the Rebellion) without ever hearing of him in the comics or books before this?
  2. Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    Tyber Zann c/o Wookiepedia.

Zann was the faction leader for the Fringe in the RTS Empire at War.
  3. Ardashir Jedi Knight

*Reads that list*

So... Zann outsmarted Thrawn, frightened the Noghri Death Commandos, put one over on Jabba, tricked Darth Vader into deciding to kill Xizor (or at least helped him come to that decision), busted a force of Nightsisters out of Imperial stir to help him, hijacked Imperial star destroyers, plundered the Imperial Palace on Coruscant, stole the Emperor's hidden files from the super star destroyer Eclipse, and it's implied that he played a role in unleashing a new Sith Lord and his army o' evil on the Galaxy?

My, he's quite the, ahem, accomplished fellow, isn't he?
  4. Aragorn327 Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I'd thought that game was infinities. It's not? Ugh.
  5. Ardashir Jedi Knight

It could be Infinities for all I know. I only know Zann from what was said about him on Wookieepedia and his vrey brief listing in the SW Saga Rebellion Era book.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.