main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY Rebellion T-Shirts

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediAgent, Oct 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediAgent

JediAgent Jedi Youngling star 3

May 17, 2002
    Hey guys,

We are ordering club t-shirts and I need to get a count of who would like one and what size. These shirts will also be sold at the IMAX Premiere of Episode II on the weekend of Nov 1st. Partial proceeds from the sale of these shirts will benefit MDA.

Those who would like to see what the shirts will look like can view pics here:

T-Shirt Front

T-Shirt Back

As of right now I do not have a definitive price on how much they will cost members. At most I believe it will be $10 but don't quote me on that. Once I find out more details I will post on here.

So please, if you want a t-shirt, let me know a size. Thanks!

2. Jedi-Nitess

Jedi-Nitess Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 26, 2002
    I'm guessing these will probably be adult size shirts and probably men's sizes, yes, no, maybe? :)

3. Mookie

Mookie Jedi Youngling star 1

May 31, 2002
    the Great Pumpkin wants XXL, please.

Mookie

Nice job

4. TheEmperorsHand

TheEmperorsHand Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 27, 2000
    if they're big shirts I want small.... but if they aren't, then medium. or something....

it would be really cool if we could have a domain name to put our website on... but that would cost money, so nevermind :p

5. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    these shirts run pretty right on as far as sizes go. I ordered from the same company when getting ours........they have all sizes including childrens 4-6 thru adults 3X

Hope that helps ;)

6. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Mara-Jade-Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 21, 2000
    ummm... I need a small. I think we should get a domain name, though... it might look better on the back of the shirts to have something like: www.therebellion.com (which is probably already taken, though...)

7. Mookie

Mookie Jedi Youngling star 1

May 31, 2002
    I also think a new domain name should go out on the shirts. rochesterfanforce.com or something. therebellion isn't taken i don't think.

Nothing agianst you, Ryan, but most people don't associate Ryan Jones with Star Wars. (Maybe Indiana Jones, hee hee). It also might help the push of the sales of shirts. People are more likely to push a group vs a person.

I'm willing to pay for basic hosting services for a few months while things get worked out. A webhost can be up and running in 24 hours so if we send shirts to be printed and we don't yet have a webhost yet, it's okay, as long as the domain name is available.

Let me know.

Mookie

8. jedi_lingster

jedi_lingster Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2001
    This would be cool in XL. What color are they? BLACK? White? Green? Pink?

I agree with the web domain name for the club. it'd be better associated. If I was walking Greece Ridge mall with the shirt as specified:

"Hey there goes a fan of Starwars. The Rebellion. Cool. Hey the web site's onthe back. starwars.something.net? or was it org? Someone named Jones? I dunno. Ah forget it, it's not important."

Same scenerio with a domain name of the-rebellion.org

"Hey there goes a fan of Star wars. The Rebellion. Cool. Look! He's got the web site on the back, the-rebellion.org. I can remember that..."

Sorry, it just goes with the name....

9. Jedi-Nitess

Jedi-Nitess Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 26, 2002

The shirts are black. We almost went with orange, but Mookie's got that color copyrighted I believe. [face_mischief]

10. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.