JCC REBELLION!

Discussion in 'Community' started by VadersLaMent, Sep 8, 2012.

1. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 9
    I grabbed a couple slices of bread and rather than tie it back with a twist tie I threw the twist tie away and simply spun the bread bag and folded the spun plastic thread under the remaining bread.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! Behold my evil! [face_devil]
    Sinrebirth and WIERD_GREEN_MAN like this.
  2. Frank T. Force Ghost

star 6
    You stay out of my bread box.
  3. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 9
    I ordered a 7 layer borrito and a small foundtain drink for lunch. When my order came she forgot my cup. I got her attention and said I needed my cup. She mistakingly gave me a large cup. I...did NOT inform her of her mistake and got a large for the cost of a small.

[IMG]
  4. TheGuardianofArlon Force Ghost

star 6
  5. Lady_Sami_J_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 6
    And your carefully arranged twist will slowly unravel and your bread will get all dried out. When that happens, you can make bread crumbs with the dried out bread and then use the bread crumbs in your favorite recipe.
    thesevegetables likes this.
  6. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 9
    That seems way to conformist. [face_talk_hand]
    Frank T. likes this.
  7. Lady_Sami_J_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 6
    Not if you don't know how to cook. :p
    Shira A'dola likes this.
  8. TheGuardianofArlon Force Ghost

star 6
    And knowing how to cook is rebelling against our fast food culture.
  9. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 9
    Jenn posted a link to a Once Upon A Time test on facebook and I took it and posted in the thread here before she could.

[IMG]
  10. Alpha-Red Force Ghost

star 5
    Eating fast food is rebelling against our cooking culture. I mean look at all those cooking shows on TV...damn show-offs.
    Last edited by Alpha-Red, Oct 2, 2012
  11. TheGuardianofArlon Force Ghost

star 6
    You just opposed my comment is all. I oppose yours.
  12. Darth_Invidious Chosen One

star 5
    That...that...is actually a fight worth fighting *taps his bigass gut and considers a lighter lunch*.
    Juliet316 likes this.
  13. Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece

star 7
    If throwing away the twist tie and simply spinning the bread bag and folding the spun plastic thread under the remaining bread is wrong . . . I don't want to be right.
  14. Alpha-Red Force Ghost

star 5
    Actually it is wrong. You should be saving and reusing that twist tie so that more twist ties don't have to be made with the limited resources we have on this planet. You sir, are killing the environment.
  15. TheGuardianofArlon Force Ghost

star 6
    There are actually more resources we can tap into, but they won't let us.

But you should just reuse the twist tie, I mean you had it already, so use it. If you didn't have it okay. But whatever. It's your bread.
  16. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 9
    I drink from the carton, rather than pour it in a cup or glass.

[IMG]
  17. SithLordDarthRichie London CR

Chapter Rep
    star 8
    I don't think I have ever used twist-ties for my bread, I'm just hardcore like that.

Who is "they"?

Aliens?

The Freemasons?

The Church?

Communists?

Hippies?
  18. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 9
    I posted my top ten fav books in the Top 10 thread, but I did not number the list and got away with posting 11 fiction books. AH hahahahaha!

[IMG]
    eht13 and Violent Violet Menace like this.
  19. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 9
    I like passing through a yellow light as late as possible and when I go by the people in the left turn lane being held up slightly longer by me I turn my head in their general direction but don't look directly at them so they think their angry mouthed words and obscene gestures are not something I see even though I do and I giggle a little inside.

[IMG]
  20. WIERD_GREEN_MAN Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Ima start a mutiny in the rebellion
  21. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 9
    As is my pattern I went to Tim Hortons for coffee on the way to work. As I approached I saw the drive thru had 6 cars in the line. :rolleyes: So I parked, went in, no one in line, got my coffee in a minute and went to my car. I drove past the drive thru line holding up my coffee as I passed by the same cars in line showing them their silliness.

[IMG]
  22. Jabbadabbado Manager Emeritus

star 7
    Last night I had to make a right turn onto Lake street. The posted sign says No right turn on red between 7am and 7pm. It was 6:55 pm, but I made the turn on red anyway.
  23. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 9
    Excellent. Take it to The Man!
  24. Darth_Maestro Force Ghost

star 4
    I think the fact that Arlon got two post with multiple likes each on this thread is the most heinous form of rebellion I've seen thus far.
  25. Lady_Sami_J_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 6
    I used my landlady's frying pan to make scrambled eggs. She's a vegan. She freaked out and gave me the frying pan, the wooden spoon I used to stir the eggs and the bowl I mixed them up in. That's the extent of my rebelliousness this week.

And my other roommate wants me to squeegee the shower doors when I'm done showering. I only do this on the weekends, altho I shower every day. [face_devil]
    Last edited by Lady_Sami_J_Kenobi, Nov 16, 2012
    VadersLaMent likes this.