main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC REBELLION!

Discussion in 'Community' started by VadersLaMent, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Mortimer Snerd

Mortimer Snerd Force Ghost star 4

Dec 27, 2012
  2. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    Exit ramp. One lane splits into two halfway up. A line of cars and trucks was backed up all the way back tot he singl elane with a few folks waiting to hit the split so they could get in that right turn lane. I bypassed them all via the shoulder and cut way ahead of about 10 waiting vehicles. And this is not the first time I have done this.

[​IMG]

DarthRelaxus likes this.
  3. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    I'm eating a bag of microwave popcorn last night, and when I get to the bottom there's a handful of unpopped kernels. Since I'm still kind of hungry, I figure I'll just put it back in the microwave and see if any more of them pop. Then I see that the bag says DO NOT TRY TO REHEAT UNPOPPED KERNELS.

You guys see where this story is headed, right?
    (munch munch)

DarthRelaxus and VadersLaMent like this.
  4. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    You probably remove that mattress tag that says "do not remove", don't you? Hardcore.

5. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    I'm throwing away my coffee grounds in the community garbage can now.

6. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
  7. Space_Wolf

Space_Wolf Jedi Master star 3

Mar 13, 2007
    I'm not sure if I've posted this one, or not. I was in the Sheffield City Council housing office once (quite a few years ago - I live in the UK) and I went to the toilets. There was a sign near the hand dryer telling people not to turn it off. I did so. Just because the sign told me not to. It would never have occurred to me otherwise....

8. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Even though the snow has melted, rather than go back to a parking spot further away that is now uncovered I have become spoiled for spots 20 feet closer to the door of my building and have free reign of them due to my schedule being earlier than my neighbors and therefore they must now park further away.

[​IMG]

DarthRelaxus and Juliet316 like this.
  9. Juliet316

Juliet316 Chosen One star 10

Apr 27, 2005
    Went to the convienence store to get milk yesterday and a woman that I don't like (she has a really really bad attitude most of the time) was working the register. As she was finishing up with the guy in front of me, her co - worker came to the register right next to her. So when it was my turn I simply went past her and went to her co - worker to get checked out.

[​IMG]

10. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    I got 20 bucks that says karma is gonna catch up with you and make your milk spoil inside of a week. Which is exactly what you deserve. [face_not_talking]

11. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Any other time, I'd probably feel bad about it, or not really do it at all. But this really isn't the nicest woman in the world. She's either indifferent to nasty to any customers other than her favorites, doesn't really act like she wants to actually be there, and doesn't seem to care what's going on in the store around her (Somebody could make off with a dozen newspapers and she likely wouldn't notice they were gone). So if somebody else gets a ring on a sale instead of her, then for once I don't care.

12. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    I have a long history of rebellion with bread practices.

According to this fool you are not supposed to refigerate bread because it will spil sooner

Well, Little Miss Julia Collin Davison executive food editor for the book division of America’s Test Kitchenand and on-screen test cook for America’s Test Kitchen and Cook’s Country from America’s Test Kitchen.

I BEG TO DIFFER. I have left bread out on the counter and it spoils in days. Leave it in the 'frig? It's good for over a week.

[​IMG]

Deal with it.

13. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    I like to look at a variety of things on Youtube to keep their suggested videoes thing guessing as to what I like.

[​IMG]

DarthRelaxus likes this.
  14. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    If putting bread in the fridge makes me a rebel, I need to save some Confederate money. [face_cowboy]

DarthRelaxus likes this.
  15. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    I've been 'liking' a bunch of posts in the Senate board, despite the mods saying not to.

[​IMG]

Sarge, DarthRelaxus and VadersLaMent like this.
  16. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    I drove half a car length on the shoulder to make my exit off a highway where 2 of 3 lanes were closed.

[​IMG]

DarthRelaxus likes this.
  17. DarthRelaxus

DarthRelaxus Chosen One star 5

Apr 23, 2007
    The kids in the neighborhood are selling stuff for a school fundraiser. I don't answer the door.

[​IMG]

Mortimer Snerd and VadersLaMent like this.
  18. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I parked my mid size car in a compact car space.

19. Mortimer Snerd

Dec 27, 2012

This is my new favorite gif and I am pissed I didn't use it here before you did.

VadersLaMent likes this.
  20. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Hand injury. Some skin removed. Minor swelling.

"Montie, some ice will help with that swelling."--Coworker

"Yeah, Bud Ice."--Me

[​IMG]

21. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Ice, ice, baby.

22. CloneUncleOwen

CloneUncleOwen Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2009
  23. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    I could have let someone go ahead of me at work who was running behind, but I didn't. And I had all the time in the world and even read a chapter in a book immediately afterwards.

[​IMG]

DarthRelaxus likes this.
  24. Mortimer Snerd

Dec 27, 2012
    I was asked to limit my Amazon purchases and Menard's purchases with my company credit card to work-related items only. Today I totally bought a huge bag of Kit-Kats and filled one of my desk drawers with them.

[​IMG]

25. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Lol, I almost used that gif the other day.