JCC REBELLION!

Discussion in 'Community' started by VadersLaMent, Sep 8, 2012.

1. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 9
    I went to Barnes&Noble today. After browsing through 2 dozen magazines without buying them(....... [face_tee_hee].......) I went to the scifi area and found a book i had been waiting for. I went to pay for it and every B&N has a little sign that says "please wait here". I stood and waited one full foot beyond the sign.

[IMG]
  2. anakinfansince1983 Chosen One

star 7
    Looking at this thread I have drawn one conclusion: Montie and Dave do most of the rebelling around here.

I'm rebelling against this thread by not doing anything rebellious at the moment, other than posting off topic.
  3. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 9
    Rebelling against rebellion. Admirable.
  4. Juliet316 Chosen One

star 7
    I'm rebelling and refusing to take the social intelligence survey posted in the thread below.

[IMG]
    Admiral Volshe likes this.
  5. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 9
    If you take it and score high enough it informs you of your superiority.
  6. Mortimer Snerd Force Ghost

star 4
    Today my niece told me that there was a donut in the refrigerator that she was saving for later and that I should not eat it. She thought I would abide by her request and not eat the donut.

[IMG]
    Shira A'dola and VadersLaMent like this.
  7. Mortimer Snerd Force Ghost

star 4
    [IMG]
    VadersLaMent likes this.
  8. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 9
    I had a delivery due to start at 1:30 pm. I was reading. I decided to finish the chapter I was on before making the delivery, so that had to wait until 1:31 and a few seconds.

[IMG]
    Mortimer Snerd likes this.
  9. Mortimer Snerd Force Ghost

star 4
    Today a bid for a potentially lucrative job I turned in was rejected. Instead the building owner offered me the job for an hourly wage plus materials...in CASH! I have every intention of working slightly slower than I normally do in order to make up the difference.

[IMG]
    VadersLaMent likes this.
  10. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 9
    Drive thru at Tim Hortons, I handed her the payment for my coffee, she handed me my coffee, she started to count it, I didn't hang around to see if it was correct.

[IMG]
    Mortimer Snerd likes this.
  11. Jabbadabbado Manager Emeritus

star 7
    I was waiting to pick up my son from swim practice. A police officer walked up to my car and told me I couldn't park in that location after 6 pm. I told him I'd move. Then he walked away.

I did not move for another 10 minutes.
    Last edited by Jabbadabbado, May 15, 2013
  12. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 9
    You're out of control. Next you'll tell us of your offshore tax haven.
  13. Mortimer Snerd Force Ghost

star 4
    My mom asked me to come over and move her bed so she could do some extreme cleaning. I came over and moved the ridiculously heavy beast of a bed, which nearly herniated me in the process. When I moved it back I heard the distinct sound of splintering wood, knowing I'd broken part of the frame. It seemed fine though, and she wasn't around when I moved it back so I kept that to myself.

[IMG]
    VadersLaMent likes this.
  14. TheGuardianofArlon Force Ghost

star 6
    [IMG]

Conan smacked a horse too? Was that a tribute to blazing saddles or the other way around?
  15. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 9
    I'm pretty sure Blazing Saddles came first. He punched a camel in both Conan flicks, along with the horse in this one.
  16. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 9
    Walked into the theatre to see Star Trek, I was the first one of the day. Zig zag rope line? I went to the exit end of the roped area and walked right up to the teller for my ticket.

[IMG]
  17. Mortimer Snerd Force Ghost

star 4
    I got an airfill for my 100 lb tank and rented a regulator at a local dive shop before my first dive of the season the other day. I was not charged the $8.00 for the airfill and I didn't alert the shop to their mistake.

[IMG]
    VadersLaMent likes this.
  18. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 9
    Even though the creator of GIF says it's pronounced with a J sound I shall continue to pronounce it with a hard G sound.

[IMG]
    Shira A'dola and Mortimer Snerd like this.
  19. JediYvette Pacific RSA emeritus

star 6
    My boss's boss's boss wanted to take pictures of me with an ipad without telling me what it was for. I told her if it was going on the internet I wouldn't do it. She said 'oh' and then left. I totally stood up to her! Take that!

... and what the HECK did they intend to do with these pictures??
  20. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 9
    Today even though the urinal was available I went #1 in the cripple stall.

[IMG]
  21. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 9
    The U.S. Department of Agriculture with the use of the USDA National Nutritional Databse recommend a breakfast with cereals, muffins, toast, waffles and pancakes to assist your egg consuption as not only do these foods provide iron, folates, thiamin, riboflavin and various other essential nutriants but also act as an absorbe rof cholestrol.

I had to slices of leftover pizza reheated in the microwave.

[IMG]
    Shira A'dola likes this.
  22. Healer_Leona Manager Emeritus

star 9
    On my sunrise walk this morning, I crossed through no less than 4 red lights! So there!
  23. Eeth-my-Koth Chosen One

star 9
  24. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 9
    Rather than drive 65 mph in the right lane and have to change speed, break, or fiddle with cruise control off and on I decided to drive 65 mph in the middle lane making others break, pass, and fiddle.

[IMG]
    Jabbadabbado likes this.
  25. Jabbadabbado Manager Emeritus

star 7
    I authorized my son to fake my signature on a permission slip, letting him slip into a class event on the basis of my verbal permission alone.