main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Rebels 1.07 - Out of Darkness - Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Oct 31, 2014.

1. Vialco

Vialco Force Ghost star 5

Mar 6, 2007
    Katooni is likely dead, Vader killed her along with all the younglings in the Temple. Though I like that she survived in your excellent fanfic, Kablob.

2. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Well we didnt see that group of younglings die, they seemed to have worked well as a unit a few times and so it is possible they fought their way outve the temple as one.

3. Hoggsquattle

Hoggsquattle Jedi Master star 5

Feb 7, 2009
    Another great episode.

Glad Sabine and Hera got out on their own - more had better follow. ;)

Anyone else think that Fulcrum is Mon Mothma?

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  4. Hoggsquattle

Hoggsquattle Jedi Master star 5

Feb 7, 2009
    Hera and Kanan are aware of a more widespread revolution on the horizon and Fulcrum is their contact to the future Alliance.

I'm assuming this is something that has been going since prior to Spark of Rebellion, and not something "off camera" since meeting Ezra.

In Droids in Distress, Kanan takes a reward from Bail Organa and there is no indication that either one is previously aware of the other - but the impression I got was that Bail would recruit the Ghost crew into the official Rebellion later. However, Kanan and Hera or already involved to some degree so now I'm wondering - is Bail Organa not involved in the organization of the Alliance at this point or is he aware of Hanan and Hera (but they don't know about him) and his final comment to Artoo was not about learning about them for the first time, but rather taking advantage of the situation to check up on them?

5. PatrickMcW

PatrickMcW Jedi Youngling

Jan 28, 2015
    Did anybody else pick up on the "long time...how long" nod to the Obi-Wan "rocky horror" joke from ANH?