main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Rebels 1.11 - Idiot's Array - Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Jan 10, 2015.

1. Hoggsquattle

Hoggsquattle Jedi Master star 5

Feb 7, 2009
    Fantastic episode - the best one so far.

I was afraid they were going overboard with the Original Trilogy characters in light of the previous episode - I didn't see any point in including Yoda at all - but Lando fitted right in.

Looking forward to him reappearing in the future - I hope they do something like every season episode 11 is a Lando appearance.

2. KeithyT

KeithyT Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 17, 2014
    Another bump but this one aired in the UK on Saturday morning. Great fun episode, BDW was smooth as silk, playing the teflon-coated Lando. Hera was also very well scripted I thought, she certainly is a strong character, adaptable, and fierce/sassy when needed.

Not sure about the comedy puffer pig or whatever it was but I'll give it another watch this week to digest properly.

Vision of Hope next Saturday ...can't wait!

3. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    I wouldn't quite say that "Idiot's Array" is the best episode of Season 1 but I did rewatch it again yesterday which makes it the most rewatchable episode, very fun, great pace to it, a whole lotta quips ("Can't believe you lost Chopper. Good thing I wasn't there, you'd have bet me." "Mmmm, nah. You wouldn't have covered the pot.") and it has an inflatable space pig in it!