main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Rebels 2.14 - Legends of the Lasat - Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Jan 31, 2016.

1. Chris0013

Chris0013 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2014
    This the point I was making...but it is only that Bo Rifle....as Captain of the honor guard he is given a special ancient Bo Rifle that has some sort of Force sensitive crystal or mechanism that does only that. Otherwise Kallas's Bo Rifle would be able to do the same thing.

Dinos4Ever likes this.
  2. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    So, that was a good episode even if I found the whole magic Bo-rifle sequence and all the incantations by the old witch to be completely hilarious. Music and visuals were excellent in this episode, I don't remember the last time I heard violins in Star Wars apart of RotS. Hondo was still the best thing of this episode, as for Zeb's backstory I wasn't surprised it was about Lasan's survivors at all but I liked to see another culture honoring the Force, one of my biggest fear, though is the prophecy that is a foreshadowing of what will happen in the Honorable Ones with Kallus as the "warrior", I fear they're going to turn him into a good guy, which is complete BS. The ending with the magic Bo-rifle was ridiculous and the most obvious case of plot armor in that series, which means it is an useful tool that will be completely forgotten because, plot reasons.

7/10 just for Hondo, music and visuals, and the Lasats religion "Ashla", still being prepared for the worst with Kallus episode.