main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Rebels 3.11 - Visions and Voices - Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Dec 7, 2016.

1. Senator Kelberry

Senator Kelberry Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 22, 2010
    So...Ezra says he doesn't want to see Maul any more. Bendu then says to not turn around. Of course Ezra turns around and there he is.

So here's a mind bender my mother came up with: What would have happened if Ezra hadn't turned around?

2. Darth_Narcissist

Darth_Narcissist Jedi Knight

Feb 25, 2012
    i would not mind the kenobi maul show down happens 1 on 1 no rebels.... just kenobi maul and lars.... no more no less they can use the dark horse story... the rebels can arrive at the end...... when every this is finalized with kenobi and maul....

3. Vialco

Vialco Force Ghost star 5

Mar 6, 2007

Maul walks up to them and when he's close enough, says in a loud, dramatic voice

"Greetings, my young apprentice."

4. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    A parallel...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

MandaloreRex2015 likes this.
  5. Pain and Suffering

Pain and Suffering Jedi Master star 3

Mar 8, 2015
    I liked going back to the Jedi stuff, which is more entertaining than the Ghost crew defeating the Imperials for like the hundredth time.
    Ezra freaking out and fainting at the Rebel meeting was hilarious.
    Maul’s actor did a really great job with the voice acting in this episode.
    Having Kanan possessed with the voice of a nightsister was really disturbing.
    Ezra was actually…smarter than usual in this episode when he thought of destroying the altar to stop the spirits (which is the obvious thing to do, but it’s Ezra we’re talking about).
    I thought Kanan’s line about Ezra not trusting Maul seemed a bit silly, since I’m pretty sure Ezra still trusts Maul to a slight degree, but whatever.
    I would say this is one of the better episodes for season 3.