main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Rebels 3.14 - Warhead - Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Jan 11, 2017.

1. AndyLGR

AndyLGR Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 1, 2014
    This wasn't a great episode IMO, in fact it was almost throwaway in its story line. Although its end goal was to go some way in to revealing to Thrawn where they were based I still think theres been a lot of poor episodes this season, and Thrawn has been ineffectual and just added for fan service I feel.

2. Pain and Suffering

Pain and Suffering Jedi Master star 3

Mar 8, 2015
    I was initially disappointed that we’ve had so little care to Zeb’s character this season…but now I’m not sure.he works all that well as a focus character.

I thought the infiltrator droid didn’t look Star Wars. I know it was based off Ralph McQuarrie’s art, but when it transformed, it just didn’t look like it should fit in a GFFA.

Hobbie and Wedge running into each other after Hera yelled at them to do something was kind of funny. It was kind of strange that Ezra and Zeb do like a fist bump then, as if they had a bet that Hobbie and Wedge would do that, but I liked the gesture anyway.

Kallus’s smile when the Imperial ship was destroyed seemed out of character. That could’ve just as easily been him who was killed by the blast. And all he can do is smile when several of the people he works with are blown to smithereens? I get that he’s with the Rebellion now, but you’d think he’d be a bit more understanding of the Imperial side. Also, I feel like he acts just a bit too impressed by the rebels around Thrawn. Very subtle, Kallus.

I don’t like AP-5. The only funny thing about him in that episode was that he’s so bad that even Chopper didn’t want to hang around him.

La Calavera likes this.