main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Rebels characters' favorite Earth bands? :)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Kaitan ISB021, Feb 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaitan ISB021

Kaitan ISB021 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 1, 2017
    So, my family and I have been cracking ourselves up all evening with this question:
    What Earth bands would various Rebels characters like? (One could extend this to the whole Star Wars universe, but just for kicks....)

I offer for your consideration....

Zeb: 80s rock & metal, 70s classic rock: AC/DC, Jimi Hendrix, Lynyrd Skynyrd ("and ZZ Top! It has the Z roight in it!").
    Kanan: Yes & Rush. Maybe a little Grateful Dead back in his "A New Dawn" days.
    Ezra: Boyzone. Maybe Spice Girls when he thinks he's trying to impress Sabine. She is not impressed.
    Sabine: Everything. Tuvan throat singing, the Clash, bluegrass. She has wide-ranging tastes.
    Hera: Broad taste in world music, but has a secret love for the Cars soundtrack.
    Hondo: reggae. We've already heard it. No questions there.
    Kallus: Hard to say. A little Bach here, a little Kraftwerk there.
    Thrawn: Wagner. All Wagner, all the time.
    Darth Maul: The Doors. Especially "The End" and "Riders on the Storm." He sings along.
    Darth Vader: Johnny Cash. The Man in Black. Of course.

Your list?

2. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    This really doesn't warrant it's own thread. You could always ask this question in out Official Rebels thread if you like.

Locking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.