main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rogue One [Speculation] Rebels Characters?

Discussion in 'Anthology' started by Robert Power, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Robert Power

Robert Power Jedi Youngling

Jan 10, 2016
    With Star Wars Rebels being considered canon do you think we'll see anything of Kanan, Ezra or Asoka or any of the Rebels characters in any of the upcoming movies or do you think they will all be killed of in Rebels which seems a little harsh for a children's cartoon?

2. Darth Nave

Darth Nave Jedi Master star 4

Dec 27, 2015
    I really don't see any of the Jedi surviving past Rebels. Which is a shame, because I'd really like to see them appear in other media, and maybe even help Luke set up his Jedi Academy post ROTJ.

Robert Power likes this.
  3. Robert Power

Robert Power Jedi Youngling

Jan 10, 2016
    It is possible they were involved in the academy i suppose or could Ezra have been turned maybe? I agree I wish we saw more of the cartoon character cross over!

4. Darth Doop

Darth Doop Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2014
    I think Kanan or maybe Ahsoka will be in Rogue One. It's a pretty big possibility honestly.

5. Lord Nikon

Lord Nikon Jedi Master star 3

Nov 2, 2012
    If Ahsoka shows up in Rogue One, I'd NEED her to be played by Ashley in Togruta makeup/prosthetics.

That, and I would freak right out (in a good way) if ANY Rebels characters show up in RO.

6. Dewback

Dewback Force Ghost star 4

Jul 18, 1998
    No. They wouldn't do that to general audiences. I'm fairly certain that animated programming will stay supplemental rather than be part of the live-action films.

Darth Basin likes this.
  7. Rancor Keeper

Rancor Keeper Jedi Master star 1

Dec 28, 2015
    "when gone am I, the last of the Jedi will you be"

seems pretty unambiguous

either the jedi from Rebels are gone by Episode VI or they are able to remain masked from Yoda's knowledge

Personally I hope they don't kill them off on-screen in an episode. That would have a really negative effect on the young audience being cultivated by the show.

8. revan772

revan772 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2014
    I am like the biggest Ahsoka fan I know, and I by no means think she will be dead at this point. She will most definately live far beyond Rebels and this movie. However, I do not want to see Kanan, Ezra, or Ahsoka in this. Bring in Sabine, Hera, or even Zeb. Even a secondary character or Chopper (though I hope Chopper is dead by this point.) but I really don't want to see a jedi.

That being said, I would love to see either Hera, Sabine, or Zeb. :)

9. LANDO_ROCKS

LANDO_ROCKS Force Ghost star 5

Nov 28, 2002

It was stated unequivocally that there will be no Jedi in Rogue One.

10. Zenwalker

Zenwalker Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 18, 2015
    I think Ezra has the biggest chance of being in the films. His age is one reason, his being the lead protagonist is another. I think the Rebels show is really good and would love to see something from it in the films.

11. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #1 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    Kylo Ren: Kill them all.

12. Darth Basin

Darth Basin Jedi Master star 5

Aug 15, 2015

No offence but that voice actor is a little on the "out of shape" side.

13. Darth Basin

Aug 15, 2015

R U aware that show haves more older viewers then its target demographic?

Dewback likes this.
  14. Darth Basin

Aug 15, 2015

I do not want any characters from that childish show effecting my adult, gritty, in the trenches, war film. Heck, I don't want much humor also. Just 1 or 2 jokes. That's it.

15. Lord Nikon

Lord Nikon Jedi Master star 3

Nov 2, 2012
    1. what are you on about? She's in great shape.

2. Really? REALLY? (also make note: When you have to start a sentence with "no offense but"....that's llike giving yourself an okay to be offensive.)

16. DARTH_BELO

DARTH_BELO Force Ghost star 5

Nov 25, 2003
    I was hoping Lor San Tekka would've actually been Kanan. Thought that could tie nicely. And it would make sense Luke knew/trusted him-cos he was a Jedi!

17. Darth_Pevra

Darth_Pevra Chosen One star 6

May 21, 2008
    The more I find out about RO, the less I want Rebels to have anything to do with it. RO seems like the antithesis to Rebels.

18. Darth Basin

Aug 15, 2015

I don't see her being able 2 pull "Jedi Moves"

19. Elle-Wan

Elle-Wan Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jul 11, 2004
    I seriously hope not. I'm not a fan of SW Rebels at all. The lack of gravitas in that show doesn't even fit into the same universe as the films. ...Ahsoka I could abide though because she was a good character in TCW.

20. natureboy76

natureboy76 Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 11, 2009
    Well thete is that theory going around that Ezra will be Del toro's villain role in 8. Ezra was even holding a kylo ren style saber in the season 2 teaser. The Rebels crew said thete are direct links to the sequel trilogy coming in the show...

21. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    Darth Basin Please don't double or triple or quadruple post. Also bashing an actor on their appearance, weight, etc. is not allowed.

22. MauiMisfit

MauiMisfit Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 29, 2015

When it comes to relaying 100% truth, Yoda and Obi-Wan are less than reliable. Not saying it isn't true - but seems a little outside his ability to know with utmost certainty.

23. MauiMisfit

MauiMisfit Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 29, 2015

Wow.

Just wow.

First, so was Chris Pratt prior to GotG. Dude got in a gym and got in shape.
    Second, really?! Really? REALLY?! She's adorable.
    Third, are you really bashing them because they are out of shape? Talk about low and childish. I'm sure you are the paragon of health.

24. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    MauiMisfit See my post above about double posting.

25. Darth Basin

Aug 15, 2015