main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Rebels Clips Thread >>>[Trailer and Preview video clips here || SPOILER-TASTIC]<<<

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Seerow, Oct 1, 2014.

1. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    It's a Republican Gunship

2. Cevan

Cevan Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 16, 2013
  3. QuangoFett

QuangoFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2011
    Whatever its origins, that ship in the new clip resembles the Nu-class attack shuttle that was introduced in TCW and is now strongly associated with the Republic. It even has a similar engine sound to the Nu-class and the other three-winged shuttles of the Republic and Empire.

4. Cevan

Cevan Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 16, 2013

That ship is the Phantom, which is attached to the back part of the Ghost.

whostheBossk likes this.
  5. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    Cevan

Thanks for the clip.

That was funny though. I like how good of a pilot Hera is. And Ezra thinking he can fly and wanting to be taught; before seeing three Tie fights zooming towards him and shouting ' That he didn't want to anymore' was really good. I wonder if this is the same mission where Hera and Sabine go face those batman cat things. I mean, I know Ezra wasn't in that scene, but they could have asked him to wait on the Phantom.

Ventrix likes this.
  6. podjazd

podjazd Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 16, 2013
  7. Cevan

Cevan Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 16, 2013
  8. Kentoa

Kentoa Jedi Master star 4

Oct 2, 2014
  9. ayures

ayures Jedi Padawan star 1

Sep 24, 2014
  10. Darth Doop

Darth Doop Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2014
  11. Starwarsfan9000

Starwarsfan9000 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 24, 2012
    The trailer on Youtube for those who can't view it because they are outside the US like me: Honestly it was cool and its good to see the Inquisitor will play a bigger role it seems from Rise Of The Old Masters onwards as I was sort of questioning that when Droids In Distress came out as to why he wasn't shown going after them or planning to go after them as the show is linear unlike the Clone Wars and isn't scattered around multiple times during the uprising but whatever things look to be shaping up. Also Dan Grievous brought this comparison up while the Separatist and CIS battle against the Republic was very much like pre-WWI or WWII Germany they seem to be going for a Communist like portrayal with the Empire what with the whole 5 year plan thing mentioned by Sabine. Its interesting and it makes sense since Star Wars especially in its politics was based on real life events as much as it was based in fiction.

12. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Awesome trailer!

13. Chewgumma

Chewgumma Chosen One star 7

Apr 14, 2009
    The Inquisitor was the least interesting thing for me going into Rebels. Yet the more I hear of Jason Isaac's delivery the more Inquisitor I want to see. I could happily sit and listen to him read the frickin' phone book.

14. podjazd

podjazd Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 16, 2013
  15. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Was that 'The Box' in the trailer? Neato.

Force Smuggler likes this.
  16. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Or something similar. This is going to be fun.

Seerow likes this.
  17. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012
    The Inquisitor gave zero ***** when Ezra shot at him; more interesting, though, he tells Ezra there is another path....was the Inquisitor trying to turn him?

TheSilentInfluence likes this.
  18. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    That's what it sounded like to me.

Maybe he see's someone like Ezra, who had nothing before he joined the Ghost as someone he can easily manipulate into thinking that no one should care Ezra, except Exra himself?

darthosaka and Senator Kelberry like this.
  19. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012
    I always had a hint Ezra might fall towards the end of Rebels

20. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    I wouldn't be surprised. Lol.

I hope they release more episode names soon though.

21. Cevan

Cevan Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 16, 2013
    Two new TV spots have been uploaded!

22. Cevan

Cevan Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 16, 2013
    I can't edit this into the original post any longer, so here it is as a separate post.

Something to note at 0:07 in the "A New Battle" TV spot is that you can see Minister Maketh Tua standing atop a small stage alongside Commandant Aresko and a TIE fighter pilot (Baron Valon Rudhor?). Next to the stage you can see the TIE Advanced prototype before it explodes from what appear to be fireworks. Is this some sort of Imperial celebration? Are they unveiling the TIE Advanced to the Inquisitor? You can see the three Imperials atop the same stage at 0:04, however the TIE Advanced is nowhere to be seen there. Maybe they have a pilot fly it down to unveil it? Several Lothal citizens can be seen standing along the sides of path as well, so it's possible this is an Imperial parade of sorts. Maybe they've gathered the citizens there to inform them of the growing rebel situation, and that they will do all in their power to stop it?

You can also see the Inquisitor piloting the TIE Advanced alongside a few TIE fighters at 0:16.

23. Kentoa

Kentoa Jedi Master star 4

Oct 2, 2014

Not sure how this wasn't posted yet, there is quite a bit new footage in this.

24. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    That's my jam!

[​IMG]

And...around 1:17-1:19. Does it look like the stage the pilot and minister are on get's thrown backwards in the explosion?

25. jcgoble3

jcgoble3 Chosen One star 6

Nov 7, 2010
    I paused it, then rapidly unpaused/repaused it several times to watch it in semi-slow-motion. The stage is not only thrown backwards, but overturned as well, and those on the stage are thrown a couple of feet into the air as well as backwards.