main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rebels episode confusion

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by General grievance, Apr 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. General grievance

General grievance Jedi Youngling

Apr 6, 2016
    I have enjoyed rebels so far but one thing has been bothering me and that is the episode guides on the internet.
    Now with season 1 its listed as 13 eps and i have heard that Spark of rebellion was a so called movie and other websites are calling it a two part episode. now here is my question if the movie is a two part episode then season 1 would be 15 eps long but with it being a movie is it like the Clone wars movie having episodes edited together to make a movie or is it just two episodes played back to back and Disney decided to call it a movie?

The same problem is with season 2 now some websites are listing the SOL as a movie. and again with the finale for this season community chatter says that TOTA is a two part episode having two episode playing back to back to fill a hour time slot. But others are saying that its just a extra long episode.

With this said the 2nd season of Rebels if SOL is a 2 part episode and having TOTA as just an extra long ep that would mean season 2 would have 20 eps. But if TOTA was a two part episode that would make the second season 21 episodes long.

2. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    Two episodes merged into one special. That's all you need to know :) listen to Disney, not online guides which are mostly wrong.

3. General grievance

Apr 6, 2016
    Sorry are you talking about the Siege of Lothal, Twilight of the apprentice or Spark or the rebellion?

4. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012
    All of them.

5. General grievance

Apr 6, 2016
    Thanks for the info. I was specifically talking about wookepedia and Wikipedia.

6. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012
    Those sites can be edited by anyone.

7. Chris0013

Chris0013 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2014
    1 hour specials that can be broken down into 2 episodes each for re-broadcast.

8. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.