main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Rebels episode ideas thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Swashbucklingjedi, Oct 22, 2013.

1. HeraSyndulla

HeraSyndulla Jedi Youngling

Oct 18, 2015

Hopefully. Haven't seen much of him in Rebels yet. I always thought he was a pretty unique character for the most part.

2. CIS Droid

CIS Droid AOTC 20th Anniversary Banner Winner star 5 VIP - Game Winner

Oct 21, 2015
    I would love an episode revolving around an old droid factory/ CIS base. The story would be that Hera,Ezra and chopper (Kanan, Zeb and Sabine stays on the ghost to help some rebels. i want this episode to focus on Ezra and Hera) takes the phantom to a planet that used to belong to the CIS. They enter an abandoned droid factory in hopes of finding weapons and other supplies they can use against the empire. The factory is full of deactivated droids. Anyway, when they are inside a control room they accidentally activates the factory and all the droids inside. All the droids are gonna be like the commando droids from the clone wars episode the deserter. Before they can shut down the factory a group of battledroids swarm the control room so Hera, Ezra and Chopper barely escape. Thats all I've got so far.

3. redlightning

redlightning Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 1, 2014
    Captain Rex finds an enormous weapons stash left over from the Clone Wars which can really help the rebels in their fight against the Empire. Perhaps they will run across clones left behind after the war who never realized or accepted that the conflict was over.

Maybe the rebels return to the clone foundries of Kamino and see how it has changed since the end of the war.

4. sluggo1313.

sluggo1313. Jedi Knight star 4

Aug 23, 2013
    I wouldn't be surprised if see 1 or more of the Rogue 1 characters pop up in Rebels.

5. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    we will probably see them in season 3, but I wonder if they'll do a time skip either at the start or mid season like with TCW.

6. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    I personally think it would be more awesome to see Panaka as moff of Chommel sector- and Typho as rebel- Jar Jar still as senator but highly unpopular one and puppet of Palpatine.

7. Chris0013

Chris0013 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2014
    The Ghost crews is part of a rebel team that steals a Nebulon Q frigate as a new flagship for their little fleet. Maybe we could see where the 2 squadrons of starfighters are carried.

8. daniel brown

daniel brown Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 23, 2015
    The Ghost crew go to Mustafar and Ahsoka and Kanan experience visions of Anakin and Obi-Wan fighting and Ahsoka breaks down in tears =(( Would be so emotional

CIS Droid likes this.
  9. fett 4

fett 4 Chosen One star 5

Jan 2, 2000
    The Binks awakens

10. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    That thing is way better than it has any right to be, lol.

DarthTalonx and jabberwalkie like this.
  11. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Jar Jar Binks has to make amends for giving emergency powers to Palpatine.

DarthTalonx and PCCViking like this.
  12. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I think The true villain of TFA is Jar Jar.

13. jabberwalkie

jabberwalkie Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2014
    If he got sucked into an engine of one of the new x-wings, I don't think I'd shed a tear though. ;)

14. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Roomy

15. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    As much as I detest Jar Jar, he's really a tragic character in more ways than one. I think he's one character they should end in this series, but in a satisfactory manner in the sense he payed the price for his child-like innocence and awkward clumsiness and was ashamed of himself and died in seclusion and infamy. The way we last see him in ROTS at the funeral, was how I imagine he spent his later years.

sarlaccsaurs-rex likes this.
  16. A Lovable Jerk

A Lovable Jerk Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 6, 2015
    I got the idea of Zeb finding a colony of surviving Lasats and he has a moral dilemma about whether he should stay with the Ghost crew or with his people. It's inspired by the ending of Muppets from Space (not the best Muppet movie I know but I can't say anything against it, I still cry every time I see the ending).

Also Rex bumping into Cody would be sweet.

17. CIS Droid

CIS Droid AOTC 20th Anniversary Banner Winner star 5 VIP - Game Winner

Oct 21, 2015
    Cody being loyal to the empire would be nice.

18. MandoArtist

MandoArtist Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2015
    Cody Vs Rex. (Rex episode?)
    Boba Fett appearance. (Sabine episode?)
    Grand Inquisitors origin.
    Kanan's memories of the final hours of the Jedi order.

CIS Droid and sarlaccsaurs-rex like this.
  19. moonjump05

moonjump05 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 14, 2013
    Well there is 'Lasat Ritual' apparently on the playlist. Since they have gone out of their way to emphasize he is one of the last of his kind, it better have some payoff.

20. sarlaccsaurs-rex

sarlaccsaurs-rex Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 10, 2007
    For some reason I can't shake the feeling that Sabine is related to the Fetts somehow.

21. MandoArtist

Nov 12, 2015
    Might have something to do with the armour :p Though I heard the Fetts weren't really Mandalorians.

22. IG_2000

IG_2000 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 5, 2008
    Chopper vs IG-88

23. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Yep. In New Canon they are not Mandalorians and you can thank George for that one.

24. sarlaccsaurs-rex

sarlaccsaurs-rex Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 10, 2007
    I refuse to accept that retcon.

It's actually more to do with her Maori looks. In TCW most Mandalorians looked Scandinavian (another weird retcon), Sabine however looks a lot like Jango, You could say Sabine is just another oceanic character, however making her a Mandalorian seems like an odd coincidence.

25. MandoArtist

Nov 12, 2015
    I find it hard to believe they aren't Mandalorians too :/

CIS Droid and sarlaccsaurs-rex like this.