main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Rebels episode ideas thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Swashbucklingjedi, Oct 22, 2013.

1. moonjump05

moonjump05 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 14, 2013

Jar Jar hates the Empire because they killed Queenie Julia- he leads the Gungans and Naboo in revolt. Imps BDZ Naboo.

The Shadow Emperor and CIS Droid like this.
  2. Chris0013

Chris0013 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2014
    Not full episodes...but pieces of stories. Ezra being trained as a Jedi needs to be more that just Force training. He should also be learning history, politics, and alien cultures.

I would like to see historical information from The Essential Atlas and The Essential Guide to Warfare as the basis for Ezra's education. The Alsakan Conflicts, The Pius Dea era, the history or the Tion Hegemony, etc...

Iron_lord likes this.
  3. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    Naboo's already appeared in Shattered Empire, set right after ROTJ - so I doubt it'll be BDZed in Rebels.

Naboo's queen is strongly on the Rebel side in that story though - might be nice to see the birth of the Naboo Rebel faction.

4. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    It would be nice to see why the queen was so against the empire.

5. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014

Not to mention, Naboo was in the Special Edition ending of ROTJ (DVD version and later).

Iron_lord likes this.
  6. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Not to mention Naboo has a Senator in the NR during TFA.

7. Chris0013

May 21, 2014
    Use the old RPG supplement adventures like Tatooine Manhunt and Mission to Lianna for multi-arc stories.

8. redlightning

redlightning Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 1, 2014
    I'm wondering if there will be any scenes where just before Ashoka dies at the hands of Darth Vader she is able to see the future where Vader returns to the light and does overthrow the Emperor in the end.

9. Sow

Sow Jedi Knight star 1

Jul 2, 2015
    Crew doing some supply shopping and they see some thugs beating and threating some harmless folks. Ezra/Zeb/Sabine (Hera and Kanan are too smart to not see possible consequences) obviously intervene before realising that those weren't some ordinary thugs but working under one of the hutts thugs. Our team help some other people again getting in the way of hutts, and after that we se scene where kallus/vader speak with hutt and they say something like "I didn't wanted to help your empire more than it would be necessary but those damn Rebels have gotten on my nerves, I'll assign to you my best people if you will make sure they will pay for disrespect towards me." This would make perfect excuse for some bounty hunters to appear and pew pew.
    Then they would have excuse to separate from the fleet (to draw dangerous hutts underlings away from other Rebels)

If they will leave big rebel fleet (even if for some time) it would really be nice to see the crew have no money and no info on any mission so they'd have to do something else to earn some credits other than stealing from the empire. This would be really good opportunity to pull off Sabine going "Rick Ross style" painting to sell it to some big gallery/connoisseurs as MandoArtist suggested. Also Ezra and Kanan playing some street artists with jugling or other circus tricks? Hera baking some homemade shipmade cookies? This would be filler like hell but I'd definitely enjoy seeing more human side of rebels and their struggle with earning credits like normal people even if once.

Iron_lord and MandoArtist like this.
  10. Chris0013

May 21, 2014
    This is something I have kind of had an issue with for a while....why are they not hauling legitimate cargo as a cover. Since freighter crew is a cover to get from system to system they could actually be lowballing their prices to haul cargo and supplementing fuel and resupply thru the rebellion. Any money they earn is split up among the crew for what they may need/want.

Iron_lord likes this.
  11. MandoArtist

MandoArtist Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2015
    Ah! I'd love this!

12. Meeko Ghintee

Meeko Ghintee Jedi Master star 3

Mar 6, 2015
    Inspired from my discussion with Snax Rebo in the what planet do you want to see thread:

For reasons similar to the extermination of the Geonosians (to cover up their secrets, in this case Order 66) the Empire has begun to crack down on Kamino and nationalize its cloning facilities. Fiercely independent, some Kaminoans resist and begin cloning a small private army (like in Battlefront 2). Seeking allies and their expertise, the Rebellion send Rex and the Ghost crew to Kamino as emissaries to see if Kamino can be convinced to join the Alliance and provide soldiers. Rex has mixed emotions on the venture, wanting to help the Rebellion but also deeply suspicious of the beings that had once implanted a chip in his brain. Kanan is also suspicious for obvious reasons. When they arrive on the planet, they witness the Kaminoan cell in action. Rex is at first happy and nostalgic at the sight of more clone troopers, but quickly becomes disgusted when he realizes that they are unstable beings that were hastily grown and flash trained. As they assist the Kaminoans in fighting the Empire, the Ghost crew comes to realize that they have very different philosophies with regards to the value of life and the type of system that should be established post-Empire. The Ghost crew ultimately decides that the Kaminoans would be a poor fit for the Alliance and leave them to their own devices.

Edit: Possible ending-Without the help of the Alliance, the Kaminoans seek allies they have in Wild Space and the Unknown Regions (Since Kamino is on the edge). Thrawn is sent to combat this frontier alter-rebellion, explaining his absence in the OT.

SupremeLeaderTrump likes this.
  13. SupremeLeaderTrump

SupremeLeaderTrump Jedi Youngling

Jan 26, 2017
    The planet of Mon Calamari agreeing to join the Rebel Alliance, and also agreeing to build and provide flagships for the Alliance. They grew tired of the Empire's tight control over their planet, so at first they resisted at a local scale. Then they seek to join the Alliance.

Seeing more planets joining the Alliance.
    Seeing more Imperial officers defecting to the alliances.
    A glimpse of the Death Star under construction (seeing alien species enslaved)

14. IG_2000

IG_2000 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 5, 2008

Or, you know, he just clowns

CIS Droid likes this.
  15. Brandon G

Brandon G Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 20, 2015
    In the next season I want them to FINALLY come across Han Solo:han: and Chewbacca:chewie: for some reason.

16. SupremeLeaderTrump

SupremeLeaderTrump Jedi Youngling

Jan 26, 2017

Yeah. I also want to see them too. Maybe as smugglers. Would be nice to see them being given the offer to join the rebellion, and they refuse to (since they weren't part of it until ANH) because they maybe are skeptical about the rebellion, or simply they don't care.

Brandon G likes this.
  17. Meeko Ghintee

Meeko Ghintee Jedi Master star 3

Mar 6, 2015
    Not sure about Han and Chewie. Much as I love the characters, it makes the galaxy seem really small when the Ghost crew meets every character in Star Wars. I mean, it makes sense for them to meet Leia, Bail, and Mothma cause they're Rebels. But Han and Chewie are random smugglers at this point. I felt the same way about Lando (and to a certain extent Hondo). Now, we get past a New Hope, that's a different story.

Darth Basin likes this.
  18. Brandon G

Apr 20, 2015
    Also perhaps the X-WINGS:xwing: will be revealed in season 4 finally!

19. Darth Basin

Darth Basin Jedi Master star 5

Aug 15, 2015

Feels so wierd we got A's before X's.

Brandon G likes this.
  20. Brandon G

Apr 20, 2015
    Well I guess that's how they started...with those A-WINGS, then the prototype B-WING, then they found the Y-WINGS! Now perhaps they'll get the X-WINGS in the next season!