main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Rebels episode ideas thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Swashbucklingjedi, Oct 22, 2013.

1. lookameatbag

lookameatbag Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2014
    1. The crew of the Ghost face off against Starkiller who later joins them to establish the Rebel Alliance.
    2. Kyle Katarn and the Rebels attempt a daring infiltration of an Imperial base to steal the Death Star plans.
    3. Sabine discovers that her family survived the Empire's reign of terror on Mandalore and the protagonists set out to help fight the oppression. They encounter the Mandalorian Protectors who've been formed after Darth Maul's coup against the New Mandalorians to restore order and enforce the super commando codex. The Empire is using Mandalore as a construction yard for their Star Destroyers which the Rebels are determined to destroy. Unable to fight the Mandalorians and the Rebels themselves, the Empire hires Durge in an attempt to end the uprising.

Tommytom and darskpine10 like this.
  2. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    lookameatbag The problem with that is the first line.

Or rather the first part of that line.

1. The crew of the Ghost face off against Starkiller

I find it hard to imagine them "facing off against Starkiller" and living long enough to later join him.

Unless of course they were to bring in Starkiller, but have him heavily down-powered from how he was portrayed in TFU.

mratm23 likes this.
  3. TetsuAero

TetsuAero Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jan 24, 2008
    I would want something with Crix Madine and his Imperial days, maybe with some Kyle Katarn and Jan Ors in there.
    Just give me some Madine love!

Some Starkiller maybe, downpowered obviously.

More imperial academy stuff, for the older trainees.

I would love to see Xizor and some mention of a certain Rendar crashing into the Imperial Museum on Coruscant.
    I'm pretty sure we will see the Black Sun since our rebels deal with the underworld. So maybe for like a build up, the ghost crew start doing deals with the Black Sun in random episodes until some season finale they meet Xizor.

The day of the Inquisotor, dealing with his duties, politics, origins and fellow Inquisitors.

Those ideas are at the top of my head.

lookameatbag and Iron_lord like this.
  4. lookameatbag

lookameatbag Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2014

Sometimes I forget to proof read things. I kind of see this story line (If it ever happens of course) as an adaptation of TFU. Starkiller's serving the Empire, the Lothal Rebels are used instead of Rahm Kota, he eventually gets killed by Vader at the order of Palpatine. Vader revives his apprentice and tells him he has to form a group of Rebels to fight the Emperor. After finding the crew of the Ghost, they form the Rebellion.

5. mratm23

mratm23 Jedi Knight star 3

May 13, 2014

Vader is behind the Rebellion? What?

Andy Wylde likes this.
  6. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    The Force Unleashed game.

lookameatbag likes this.
  7. Darth Kickass

Darth Kickass Jedi Master star 3

Aug 3, 2013
    I see Ezra assuming the role of Starkiller (sort of) and either falling to the dark side and becoming a sith apprentice, or somehow sacrificing himself to save Organa, Mothma , etc like Starkiller does in the game.

8. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    I feel like Ezra falling to the darkside seems likely. I mean, he lost it in that cave with the Bat-Cats. I wouldn't be surprised if he gave into his anger. Like what happens if the Inquisitor actually kills Kanan? He'd lose it.

9. CoolyFett

CoolyFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    Who the heck are these people?? Bring in and flesh out more OT characters that got little screen time in the films. That would make it a better show.

Darth Chuck Norris likes this.
  10. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014

He would be a lot less powerful thats for sure.

11. PapiNacho

PapiNacho Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 14, 2015
    I want a full on First Class Wolverine cameo on this show for Han Solo. The gang is looking for a ship, they need a pilot, they see Han and Chewie F@#K Off."

CoolyFett likes this.
  12. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    No I hope your not being serious there are to many OT characters as it is already.

13. PapiNacho

PapiNacho Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 14, 2015

That's the point. They set up the whole episode like it's going to be about Han, and then he is like "Nope."

CoolyFett likes this.
  14. CoolyFett

CoolyFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    Its an OT show, OT characters should show up. Just like PT characters showed up in TCW. The fans wanted and lusted for more OT right.......right? Well here it is.

15. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

This argument is never going to end so I will just stop.

shorttrooper and Force Smuggler like this.
  16. redlightning

redlightning Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 1, 2014
    1. The Ghost crew visits the homeworld of Zeb and frees some of his people from being kept captive by the Empire and starts a guerrilla war there instead.

2. Kanaan and Ezra sneak into the Old Jedi Temple to find information about the history of his former master needed to train his padawan. Jarrus revisits how he escaped Order 66 and why the Empire tried to destroy the Jedi Order.

3. Kanaan and Ezra locate another Jedi knight in hiding who has secretly sided with the Empire in order to survive and turns them over to the Imperial authorities.

4. The ghost crew infiltrates a meeting of the Imperial Senate and observes how the Emperor keeps his decrees over the Galaxy.

Twain and darskpine10 like this.
  17. JediFan215

JediFan215 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 31, 2014
    On Point 2:
    A. it's one 'a' in Kanan. He's not a EU clone.
    B. The re-visitation of Order 66 will be shown in the Kanan comic, so I don't think it's in the show

18. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

I believe it has been said that they won't have flashbacks.

19. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    At some point, the Inquisitor and Kallus plot to sew dissension among the Ghost crew. The Inquisitor might know of previous Jedi policies regarding attachments and seek to infiltrate an agent...say a young Emperor's Hand to stir up trouble?

20. JediFan215

JediFan215 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 31, 2014
    The comic is taking place pre-AND

21. Tackelberry

Tackelberry Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 28, 2014

OB-1 Kenobi.

22. Orrelios

Orrelios Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2005
    I probably suggested it before, but the Ghost crew having a run-in with slave-dealing Zygerrians which takes them to the Zygerrian homeworld with it's slave empire, one of the biggest suppliers of manual labor to the Empire. We also learn that the ordeal hits close to home for Hera and for whom it's personal.

23. redlightning

redlightning Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 1, 2014
    Another idea Kanan and Ezra come across a Jedi master in hiding that has been long thought dead by the Empire. It actually is a clone posing as a trap to kill other Jedi. It also is proof that the Empire has the ability to clone Force users as well. Maybe they revisit what remains of Kamino after the Clone Wars.

24. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

I was talking about the show.

25. Darth Zannah

Darth Zannah Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 28, 2014
    Vader kills the inquisitor for insubordination and failing to capture Kanan and Ezra
    Vader vows to hunt them himself
    ghost crew finally hook up with Fulcrum who is Ahsoka
    Ahsoka and Kanan train Ezra for a big mission
    This mission is to retrieve the Death Star plans
    Vader learns of this and he hunts the ghost crew and Ahsoka down
    The ghost crew retrieve the plans, the crew splits up, with Hera, zebb and Sabine gong to retrieve the ship
    This will lead to a four way duel with Ezra, Ahsoka and Kanan fitting against Vader...
    Vader corners Ahsoka Ezra and Kanan
    Vader cuts down Ahsoka in cold blood as she pleas that their is still good in "Anakin"
    Vader then kills Kanan...Ezra can't believe it!
    Vader is beating Ezra down...he's fighting for his life...
    Hera and the rest of the Ghost crew storm in their ship with guns blazing
    Ezra, holding the Death Star plans tosses them to Sabine and while doing so Vader strikes down Ezra
    Sabine and Zebb can't believe it and pound Vader with all the fire power they got
    Vader retreats
    The remaining ghost crew give the plans to mon mothma and mourn the last remaining Jedi
    Or so they think...