main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Rebels episode ideas thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Swashbucklingjedi, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014

Cad Bane is actaully Filoni and the hat is a shape shifting device.

2. redlightning

redlightning Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 1, 2014
    1. The Ghost crew come across a cloned Jedi who is pretending to be a survivor of Order 66, but really is a trap aimed at catching any remaining Jedi.

2. The Ghost crew crash lands on a jungle planet where a crazy clone trooper left behind from the Wars tries to take control of their ship as a means of escaping back to what he thinks is a still on-going conflict.

3. A former Separatist warlord tries to reactivate a droid factory from the Clone Wars to fight back against the Empire. The Ghost crew gets caught in the middle of this plot.

4. Kanan and Ezra hear of a plot by the Empire/Inquisitor to pillage a forgotten Jedi temple and use recovered Force relics to their advantage.

5. A Jedi who survived Order 66 tries to use relics of the Dark Side to resurrect a fallen Sith Lord who might be able to help the rebels overthrow the Empire no matter the cost.

6. An ancient relic of the Dark Side encountered by the Ghost crew at a forgotten temple site calls to Ezra and tries to convince him to use it to fight against the Empire with it even f it corrupts him. Kanan tries to stop him from giving into its influence.

chagrian_scavenger and H-BOMB like this.
  3. lookameatbag

lookameatbag Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2014
    I want to see a Rogue Squadron story arc.

4. Coocoo for Lekku

Coocoo for Lekku Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 9, 2015
    I'd like to see Kanan and The Inquisitor isolated and forced to work together, either against the elements and animals of a hostile planet or against a different sort of evil (slavers, criminals, maybe a powerful and rich "collector" of Jedi paraphernalia) I'd like to know more about them both, as characters and force users. It would be fun to see those details emerge through working together.

Also, we need a big Mama Bear moment for Hera when someone close to her is threatened (Either Kanan or one of the crew/space family). She's got a Sigourney Weaver as Ripley feel and it would be awesome to see her let loose if someone she cares for is in danger.

5. redlightning

Feb 1, 2014
    I would like to see the Ghost crew grapple with the concept of not killing with an opportunity to make a significant Imperial assassination attempt to come up, maybe on the Emperor himself or another significant figure such as Tarkin or Kallus.

6. H-BOMB

H-BOMB Jedi Master star 3

Feb 21, 2009
    These are all golden!

7. Coocoo for Lekku

Coocoo for Lekku Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 9, 2015

Tarkin mentioning the "no killing" thing took me a bit by surprise.

It seems like the Ghost crew use using pretty standard arms in combating the empire, as opposed to stun or nonlethal weapons. Not to mention explosives, lightsabers and even those carnivorous Pitch Black dark monsters. Hera and company certainly aren't bloodthirsty killers, but I don't think they've been pulling many punches in dealing with Stormtroopers either.

I found the comment kind of odd and wondered if it was more of an after-thought to avoid criticism for the show's violence (or at least the violence committed by the heroes)

8. PapiNacho

PapiNacho Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 14, 2015
    Kallus and Tarkin get an episode to investigate a random rebel cell in: Rebels: APD

9. redlightning

Feb 1, 2014
    The Ghost crew need to start forming some small alliances with insurgents on other worlds instead of operating all their own.

I'm wondering if in the future, we will see events like the Battle of Endor or Hoth from the perspective of the Ghost crew since so many ships come and go as part of the Rebel Alliance.

10. Octavian Dibar

Octavian Dibar Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 6, 2015
    redlightning

I was always under the impression that the Rebels story was planned to end sometime shortly before ANH would begin. I could be wrong about that, of course. If true, then we wouldn't be seeing those battles.

Tommytom likes this.
  11. redlightning

Feb 1, 2014
    Perhaps Bail Organa sends someone to help rescue Kanan because of the connections this group is making with other insurgents.

12. CoolyFett

CoolyFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    Seems to be what they are doing.

13. redlightning

Feb 1, 2014
    1. We could have numerous crazy military leaders left over from the Clone Wars. Some crazy general or commander leading with a dreadnaught full of droids could be attacking Imperial ships as if they are pirates. Perhaps the Ghost crew can find refuge in one escaping the Empire for a time.

2. We meet members of the Imperial Senate who are hiding Rebel sympathizers. They hide in some sort of lavish palace.

3. Ezra becomes infatuated with the female heir to a wealthy or royal family who is willing to take him in and take care of him. He considers giving up on the Rebellion in the hopes of having some chance at a normal life.

14. Tommytom

Tommytom Jedi Master star 1

Apr 25, 2015
    Here's what I personally would like to see on Rebels:
    1. Starkiller. Say what you want. I think it could be interesting - although I won't die if he doesn't happen, which I doubt he will at this point.
    2. Cameos of popular OT characters. I don't think any of them need to become major characters (Lando is a good example; thus far, he reappears every now and then but still has somewhat of a lowkey role), but it would be cool to see them. Leia in the Senate? Luke farming on Tatooine? Chewie meeting with Han Solo? Han Solo being... Han Solo... yeah, you get the point!
    3. Formation of the actual Rebel Alliance. Maybe this could be the end of the show, I'm not quite sure how this will work out. I'd like to see it formally created though. That also means a possible appearance of Mon Mothma and other important characters.
    4. More Rebel cells! The Lothal rebels that we all follow should stick as the main focus of the TV show, but I don't think that means we shouldn't get to see more cells and a growing rebellion. Lothal rebels can't become too overpowered anyway.
    5. More Jedi? I'd really like to see what happened to other surviving Jedi of the purge. Did some of them join the rebellion? Did others go mad? Did others somehow make it into Imperial rankings?
    6. (Kind of adding onto point #2) Must see Palpatine at some point. Wouldn't mind an arc with Kenobi either. While Yoda would be awesome, I think that would be a bit far-fetched; we don't need to see literally every OT character.
    7. Asajj Ventress and Darth Maul. Maul needs a proper ending, and I'd personally like to see Ventress "partner" up with Ahsoka. I dunno, they seemed to have a little connection in TCW, and I don't want it to be wasted. She doesn't have to be a flat-out good guy, could be one of the "gray" rebels, which leads into one of my next points.
    8. Gray areas. The Empire needs to be the tyrannic, oppressive, and maybe even evil government, but we don't need them to be flat-out bad guys and the Rebellion to be all good guys. I'm sure lots of the members of the Rebellion were actual terrorists who want to wreak havoc (wouldn't a "corrupt Rebellion" be an interesting story arc?), and I'm sure lots of members of the Empire were brainwashed or otherwise believed in the unity that it "seemed" to stand for.
    9. And finally, conflict with Vader. I want to see him be dark and evil, even unforgivable perhaps!, but his conflict has always been something that reels me into Star Wars. Flashbacks of Padme, pain, regret, and of course, the Ahsoka duel. I want to see him try to induct Ahsoka into the Inquisitors. Conflict must happen.
    I could go on and on but I need to stop somewhere. [face_relieved]

15. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    Regarding #7: Ventress may be an okay addition, but I don't think Maul should be in it. Save him for a Kenobi film where they have one final battle with Kenobi finishing him off once and for all.

thatotherjedi likes this.
  16. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012

I would love it if that Separatist warlord is Separatist Leader Tikkes...or any of the Separatist Commander that didn't get closure. I mean Trench would have been perfect, but there are others out in the galaxy that we do not what happened to. Such Separatists like Lok Durd, Mar Tuuk, Darts D'Nar, Moralo Eval and the list goes on.
    It would be even more epic if a Tactical Droid is introduced in Rebels and it is a Droid that goes rogue by getting its own army. It is kinda like HK-47 in Star Wars Galaxies.

darklordoftech and Iron_lord like this.
  17. redlightning

Feb 1, 2014
    Darth Vader and the Ghost crew battle each other to find the location of a Sith relic which could be used by the inquisitors to hunt down and eliminate any Force user in the galaxy.

What is some of the Rebels begin looking for a huge weapon to use against the Empire. The Ghost crew must debate using something that will take lives in mass for the sake of restoring freedom. Perhaps we can resurrect the Dark Reaper or something.

shorttrooper likes this.
  18. redlightning

Feb 1, 2014
    A local legend is going around of a magical sword found in a stone on a remote planet. It is actually a light saber. Challengers from all over the galaxy head to this planet to try and retrieve the blade. Only one that is worthy can claim the sword. In other words someone has to use the Force to get it.

While alone running errands on some world for the Ghost crew Zeb and Ezra pass by the site. Ezra wants to show off and uses the Force to remove it. This immediately attracts the attention of the Empire and inquisitors who created the entire diversion to try and attract unsuspecting Force users and surviving Jedi. The light saber is left over from Order 66.

19. adamclark83

adamclark83 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 1, 2009
    What happened with the Mandalorians around the time of this show? Maybe a Sabine episode where they launch a full scale assault against the Empire?

20. TK-421 Is vader

TK-421 Is vader Jedi Master star 3

Jan 5, 2015
    Statement: Only HK-47 can have his own army. Any meatbag that says otherwise is a target.

21. Sandtrooper956

Sandtrooper956 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2015
    Uhhhhhh. Hate to break it to you but that won't happen. 100% sure about that. Well Maul might, who knows.

22. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012

I think they will reveal Sabine's backstory and what happened to Mandalore after Maul and Season Five.

23. TK-421 Is vader

TK-421 Is vader Jedi Master star 3

Jan 5, 2015
    Im seriously disapointed that Mandalore wasn't renamed Mauldalore, in honour of its new ruler. Of course its moon would be named Savcordia to remember his fallen brother. And the city of Talzintopia.....

24. Sandtrooper956

Sandtrooper956 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2015
    Please no. We don't need another Moraband.

25. redlightning

Feb 1, 2014
    Concorde Dawn should be the new name of the Mandalorian homeworld.