main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Rebels Recon **Video and SPOILER Heavy**

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by TheSilentInfluence, Oct 3, 2014.

1. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    Star Wars Recon #1: Inside "Spark Of Rebellion"

The cast and crew talk about Star Wars Rebels, coverage of the premier in L.A. and an exclusive clip from next weeks episode.

Seerow

Opps. I guess I put it in the wrong thread. Sorry, I forgot it had to go here. Thanks for moving it.

Dagobahsystem likes this.
  2. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Because of the clip at the end I moved this post here. Clip make me think of TCW episode Mercy Mission. I think its gonna be good.

3. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    It looks good. I don't remember that clone wars episode though. And thanks for moving it here. The R2 and Chopper interaction looks funny.

4. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Rebels recon ROTOM

5. Cevan

Cevan Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 16, 2013
    Here's the Gathering Forces Rebels Recon, including a clip from the next episode set to air in January, Path of the Jedi!

Sounds like this'll be the arc in which Ezra constructs his lightsaber, and based on that clip it seems like he's trying to sense the location of a temple, perhaps a Jedi kyber crystal temple like the one on Ilum? Maybe the Jedi built a temple on Lothal during the days of the Old Republic, however it was built over/buried and forgotten. It'd explain why the Empire hasn't ransacked it and placed it under watch.

TheSilentInfluence likes this.
  6. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    I wonder if this episode will be part of another two part arc?

7. Slater

Slater Jedi Master star 2

Oct 12, 2014
    It's absolutely the Ezra making a Lightsaber 2 parter. With a name like "Path of the Jedi"? No doubt.

Arroway and TheSilentInfluence like this.
  8. Cevan

Cevan Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 16, 2013
    I believe so. If I remember correctly, it was mentioned in an interview that the Ezra would get his lightsaber in a two part arc. That means we only have four episodes left after this arc.

9. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    Fantastic. :) I'd still imagine the the place they are going is still guarded though.

10. Cevan

Cevan Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 16, 2013
    Possibly, unless it was only used during the Old Republic and has since been forgotten about. Kanan doesn't seem to know about it, so it could've been wiped from the temple records or just lost in time. If there was no evidence of its existence in the Jedi Temple's archives, then the Empire probably isn't aware of its existence either.

11. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

They will be soon.

12. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Latest Rebels Recon. I spy with my little eye a certain familiar gambler. ;)

13. Kablob

Kablob Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 24, 2014
    Chopper confirmed as the new Vuffi Raa?

14. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    I would so love it if Starcave of ThonBoka got adapted somehow. That was such a weirdly good story.

Gorefiend likes this.
  15. Starwarsfan9000

Starwarsfan9000 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 24, 2012
    "You're quite the pilot. That's the smoothest take off I've had in years"-Lando

"And your quite the smooth talking smuggler"-Hera

Ah Lando never change. Good to have you back you old pirate. While the voice does have a bit of age to it Billy Dee still has the charm and swagger to pull it off even just through his vocal performance which shows the true strength of an actor and voice actor to be able to do that and most of the actors on Rebels have pulled that off successfully. He says that opening line and immediately its like he never left the role even though he hasn't played it (not counting parodies like the Lego Movie cameo) in some plus years. He's still got it. http://insidetv.ew.com/2015/01/12/l.../?hootPostID=f72e0839f4cce0fef81b2f1eca4620aa

16. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

I think he has been the best comoe yet.

17. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    Rebels Recon: Idiot's Array.

18. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    Oh Pablo, such a tease.

19. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Fulcrum is totally James Bond did you hear what Pablo said secret agent.

20. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    Final season 1 RR:

jabberwalkie likes this.
  21. jabberwalkie

jabberwalkie Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2014
    Todd the Jedi

The bit regarding Ahsoka's lightsabers is extremely interesting. White to reflect her non-alignment? I love how the cast is completely into the universe.

Also, the most important part of the Recon:

GOING TO DIFFERENT PLANETS HAS BEEN CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regarding the concept art, A-wings?! YES!

22. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    Yeah, they definitely teased a lot of good stuff for S2. The new rebel cell especially looks really cool.

jabberwalkie likes this.
  23. Darth Wookiee

Darth Wookiee Jedi Master star 3

Nov 29, 2013
    "Next season we will actually see the Ghost travel to different planets".

Hallelujah.

24. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    Rebels Recon for The Lost Commanders!

25. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Rex knows of Mandalorian bases hmmmm.