main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Rebels Recon **Video and SPOILER Heavy**

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by TheSilentInfluence, Oct 3, 2014.

1. iPodwithnomusic

iPodwithnomusic Jedi Master star 3

Nov 23, 2012

I wonder if that planet in the preview clip is one that appeared in The Clone Wars, or was planned to appear?

If it is an existing planet, my guesses would be Ilum, Orto Plutonia, Stygeon Prime, or Carnelion IV (from the Obi-Wan & Anakin comics)

2. Starwarsfan9000

Starwarsfan9000 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 24, 2012
    Pretty cool to see Rex reminisce about the Clone Wars and hear the term "clankers" again.

darklordoftech likes this.
  3. Anakin 99

Anakin 99 Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 27, 2016
    what was the book Pablo was reading

4. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Battle Droid recon!

TheSilentInfluence likes this.
  5. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    NOOOOOO a week break. This is gonna stink.

6. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Now I want a story where
    Kalani finds out about the destruction of the Death Star.

7. Vialco

Vialco Force Ghost star 5

Mar 6, 2007
    Well at least Pablo acknowledges that the winner of the Clone Wars was Palpatine. Even though no one in this episode realizes that he was the real winner. It's kinda funny/sad that nearly twenty years later almost nobody knows the true reasons the Clone Wars were fought. Palpatine must get up every day with a laugh at how he's won everything and how he's living large in the Jedi's own temple.

darklordoftech likes this.
  8. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    The Empire would suppress any knowledge about Palpatine's true role in the Clone Wars because if the truth came out, Palpatine and possibly the Empire would be delegitimitized. I wonder if this will come up in Aftermath: Empire's End. Mas Amedda could tell everyone. R2 has to find out at some point because he and 3PO are narrating the films.

9. Thrawn082

Thrawn082 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 11, 2014
    I'd think that just common sense/a little deductive reasoning would clue at least some people in on the truth. Just ask yourself "well who ended up truly benefitting most from the Clone Wars," and boom, the answer becomes pretty obvious.

Fuzzy ambassador and Vialco like this.
  10. Vialco

Mar 6, 2007
    Yes! And for the Jedi who know that the masterminds of the Empire are the Sith it should be obvious. But Kanan remains blind, in more ways than one.

11. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Super recon!

Trebor Sabreon and Bardan_Jusik like this.
  12. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Is it just me or did plunkett look a hell of a lot older then last we saw him in reacon? Well people do age

Vialco likes this.
  13. Vialco

Mar 6, 2007

His hair used to be grey-white. Since we last saw him on screen it's now turned pure white. Gilroy's looking a bit older as well, working on Rebels must be an exhausting job. I wonder why we never see Filoni on these Recons?

14. Giovs

Giovs Jedi Master star 3

Apr 29, 2013
    So, what's up with Pablo researching Ewoks? I wonder what will come out of that.
    Maybe a future anthology would be the third Ewok movie? [face_laugh]
    Just kidding, but I do like the Ewoks movies (a lot of nostalgia, and I've always been a big fan of Endor and the Ewoks in general), so I'm curious about those hints.

15. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Filoni's position changed, he got a promotion- so thats probably why his time is less & less .

16. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    Iron recon!

TheSilentInfluence likes this.
  17. Vialco

Mar 6, 2007

Guess Pablo's a dog fan.

18. fett 4

fett 4 Chosen One star 5

Jan 2, 2000
    Couldn't be bothered to see the episode, I couldn't even be bothered to watch the Recon but I did watch the trailer at the end. Meh I am so tired of the whole Hondo thing. It got boring back on TCW and has be beaten to death on Rebels. With out even reading a synopsis/spoilers I can already figure what will happen based on that trailer. Has this really what Star wars has been reduced too :(=((:_|

19. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    Wynka-blahblah recon!

Pretendalorian likes this.
  20. Knight of Wren

Knight of Wren Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 13, 2016
    EDIT: Gosh darn it you're way too fast... :p

21. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    Insider recon!

DarthTalgus and iPodwithnomusic like this.
  22. Sannom

Sannom Jedi Master star 3

Nov 14, 2011
    Someone should send a memo to the team, "spooky" isn't in the spirit of the season, Halloween was one month ago.

Also, creepy Maul is best Maul.

23. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    Visions recon!

24. Meeko Ghintee

Meeko Ghintee Jedi Master star 3

Mar 6, 2015
    Any chance roboprop-Chopper may have been to Pinewood (in England)? I mean, a certain ship may be in Rogue one...

Pretendalorian likes this.
  25. Grievpalpy75

Grievpalpy75 Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 31, 2015
    5:34: What does Thrawn not know Henry Gilroy ?