main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Rebels: Season 1 Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Seerow, Oct 1, 2014.

1. Marcus Moore

Marcus Moore Jedi Padawan star 1

Sep 16, 2014
    Hopefully the image of a younger Lando with an older Billy Dee voice isn't too weird. I think he still sounds much the same.

I also hope they've given him a different outfit- People may be expecting his Bespin attire, but he should be very much in "Han Solo" territory at this point. The big question remains, does HE have the Falcon in the Rebels timeframe?!

Force Smuggler likes this.
  2. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    He really does need a different outfit. Would be cool if he did have the Falcon.

3. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014

It would be indeed.

4. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Maybe he will be wearing Han's outfit again like he did in the final scene of ESB ?:p

Force Smuggler likes this.
  5. PastelBat

PastelBat Jedi Padawan

Dec 27, 2014
    Pretty sure he hasn't lost it to han yet, if we don't get a glimpse of it I'm gonna be really disappointed.

6. Marcus Moore

Marcus Moore Jedi Padawan star 1

Sep 16, 2014
    It may be too good of an opportunity to pass up to not have Lando in possession of the Falcon. There's no cannon timeframe, but my impression from Han and Lando's dialogue is that Han has had it for a few years, but not SO LONG ago that Lando isn't still a bit raw about losing her.

7. Darth Doop

Darth Doop Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2014
    We'll get a new outfit for Lando. Dave's a smart guy.

8. darkchrono

darkchrono Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005
    Saw Path of a Jedi on watchdisney. Pretty good and one of the best episodes so far. Surprised that Kanaan wouldn't have already known where all the Jedi Temple's were though. I guess that is an explanation for why there are still Jedi remaining though.

Multiple Jedi Temple's is that something new to the Star Wars universe or was it depicted in the EU?

9. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Ossus and Coruscant during TOTJ and Legacy, Chu'unthor and Coruscant during Yoda's time. And a couple other places for Luke's New Jedi Order.

Cushing's Admirer likes this.
  10. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    I think Billy Dee voicing Lando is great. Cushy likes consistency. Do think a new outfit would be good. Wonder if Lando may know Fulcrum.

Why would Kannan know where all the temples are?

11. SilentGuy66

SilentGuy66 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 1, 2014
    I think the multiple temple thing is down to the fact the original temple (according to star wars Tarkin) is now imperial palace in the new canon therefore making it impossible for a Jedi to mediate there without getting killed

12. Cushing's Admirer

Jun 8, 2006
    I always thought the Imperial Palace was the Jedi Temple. :)

13. Darth Doop

Apr 24, 2014
    I think Ezra guides him there by using the force or something.

TheSilentInfluence likes this.
  14. Cushing's Admirer

Jun 8, 2006
    Boy, they really are removing all tension, aren't they? Unfortunately not surprised in the least. Thanks for the response, Doop. :)

Darth Chuck Norris and Doop like this.
  15. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    Kanan knew where the Lothal temple was already. But he needed Ezra to practice using the force and guide them their. The phantom was on auto pilot already.

Doop likes this.
  16. Cushing's Admirer

Jun 8, 2006
  17. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    Yeah, no problem. :) Happy to help.

Cushing's Admirer likes this.
  18. Kablob

Kablob Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 24, 2014
    These Temples aren't really temples in the Coruscant Temple sense. More like a safe house than a home.

And the one on Lothal is just plain trippy.

19. Tackelberry

Tackelberry Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 28, 2014
    I expect Lando to look like this.

[​IMG]

20. Darth Doop

Apr 24, 2014
    I forgot about that stupid show.

They won't release it, will they?

21. Pfluegermeister

Pfluegermeister Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 30, 2003
    Mmm... pancakes. :)

22. Tackelberry

Tackelberry Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 28, 2014

According to Seth Green, they had 60 episodes or so made already. However, Kathleen Kennedy and J.J. decided it was best for it not to release, because they didn't want the new generation of Star Wars fans to look at the new trilogy as a "comedy" and so they would take the characters more seriously. It will release sometime after Ep.VII. Probably on Blu ray or something.

Doop likes this.
  23. Darth Doop

Apr 24, 2014
    >Best not to release

No ****. THIS would have ruined star wars.

24. Kez-Iban

Kez-Iban Jedi Master star 2

Sep 4, 2012
    I am enjoying Rebels, but at the same time, I'm wondering when the group will move from being simple pests to Imperial activities on Lothal to actually starting a real rebellion movement. So far they don't seem to be trying to recruit anyone to their cause. I wonder if the Ghost crew has a real plan for what they are trying to accomplish at this point? I guess Hera probably does, having contact with other rebels like Fulcrum, but it seems like most of the others, especially Sabine and Ezra are pretty much in the dark as to what, if anything, is really going on. At this point, I don't think any of them are plotting war against the Empire. Perhaps Bail Organa's rebellion movement is already larger and more organized, but the Ghost crew just hasn't been brought into it yet?

25. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Five years prior to ANH, I would say Bail is getting the movement organized. I'm also assuming the Ghost crew will be brought in first.

In A New Dawn, Hera had a larger-picture-type plan which wasn't very concrete, and Kanan got brought into it, sort of reluctantly.