main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit REBELS Season 1 Streaming FREE

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Taalcon, May 1, 2015.

1. Riv_Shiel

Riv_Shiel Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2014
    That's why there is a comma. It's like Last Name, First Name - Month Day, Year. Because leading with the year in common speech would be unwieldy when most of the time the year in question is immediately obvious (this one of the next one).

2. TrandoJedi

TrandoJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 4, 2011
    Guys, it's "May the Fourth be with You" for a reason. Not Fourth of May Be with You.

3. Contessa

Contessa Jedi Master star 3

Nov 28, 2013
    [​IMG]

4. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    I'm being a stupid moron and finally watching the rest of these past the Luminara ep. School was killing me these last semesters and I ended up slacking on the poor Rebels.

Never realized how much Rebels benefited from reusing the same villain bunch every episode. You get to know them all and their unusual quirks. I like this style better than TCW, where the villains didn't have a whole lot of personality.

Ol' Sideburns is growing on me. Whereas Inqui's scene-stealing comes from his overdramatics (fellow Inqui Jerec would be proud), Sideburns stands starkly in contrast with his no-nonsense "Shush-I'm-reading-my-datapads-ok-time-to-shoot-something-ok-datapads-again" attitude. He's like that person you know at the office who's all business all the time except for those rare occasions you see him outside the office at his other hobby, which happens to be monster-truck racing, which he takes equally seriously.

Crap! I watched up through Gathering Forces last night (got that one to work) but it started to lag on the next one so I stopped for the night thinking it was just my connection. Blarg. I'm guessing it's an issue on their side then?