1. A Message For Everyone:

TCW vs. Rebels debates are not allowed in the Television forum. As in, discussions that descend into TCW/Rebels bashing/gushing will be subject to Mod action. Contrasting the themes, story lines, characters, etc. between the shows is allowed (welcomed, even). "Versus" debates/arguments, however, are a deal-breaker.

Rebels season 4 speculation/ fan theories!

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by Hond0 0hnaka, Jul 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hond0 0hnaka Jedi Youngling

So what does everyone think might happen in season 4 of Star Wars Rebels (I encourage speculation and fan theories)? I thought about it ALOT and this is what I came up with; Maybe we could have Commander Cody make an appearance for the Galactic Empire and have a final confrontation with Rex. I also thought what if Darth Vader was able to lure Ahsoka to the dark side as his secret apprentice (Darth Snips). IF this ever happened, which it probably wouldn't but it is fun to speculate, perhaps Darth Vader would send Ahsoka to Tatooine to destroy Obi Wan Kenobi once and for all (this can only end with the death of Ahsoka seeing that Kenobi is in A New Hope and he cannot be killed off in Rebels).
  2. DANNASUK Force Ghost

star 6
    See the main Season 4 thread, my friend :) we are *always* speculating and coming up with theories there :)
    Last edited by DANNASUK, Jul 17, 2017
  3. TheSilentInfluence Silent and Friendly Mod of SWTV and SWC.

Manager
    star 6
    This is true. Let's keep speculation to that thread.

Locking.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.