main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Rebels vs. Imperials (Red vs. Blue challenge response)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JacenSolo89, May 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JacenSolo89

JacenSolo89 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 22, 2005
    (RvB does contain cussing in it, and technically so will this story, but I'll bleep out the really bad words so I don't get in trouble)

Rebels vs. Imperials
    by JacenSolo89
    Timeframe: Between Ep. III and IV
    Genere: Comedy
    Summeray: This is a challenge response to use a quote from Red vs. Blue and incorporate it into a story. Mine was "Yeah. I'm bored. I want to stop doing whatever it is that I'm pretending to be doing." which was said by Grif. The setting is in the Naboo plains. The Galactic Civil War has made its way to Naboo, and the wacky soldiers of both sides begin to fight for possesion of the land. Features characters sharing the same names from RvB and have the same type of personalities. Enjoy!
    Disclaimer: I do not own Star Wars or Red vs. Blue or any characters in either one. I am not making money for this, this is just for fun.

Chapter 1: Why Are We Here?

Naboo had never been beautiful before. The large, open plains held nothing except hills and two bases opposite each other. One was a small fortress near the forests and a Imperial flag hung on it. The fortress was built by the soldiers that occupied the base, which were of course storm troopers. Two lone soldiers were standing on top of the wide, but small cyclinder-like base. One had maroon as his armor, and the other had orange.

"Have you ever wondered why we're here?" asked the maroon trooper.

The orange one looked to the other trooper. "Well, I guess that is a very good question," he said. "Why are we here? I mean, how were we even made? Or, rather, how was out host made? Was he born from aliens? Or, even, was produced by krayyt dragons! Or is there even a Force? I don't know, man, but it keeps me up at night..."

"What?" asked the maroon one. "I mean why are we here, on this planet?"

"Oh. Right..."

"Why do you always end up questioning about the Force and stuff?"

"Hm? Oh, no reason..."

On top of the large hill there was a small bush. It was not originally there. Just over the hill stood the Rebel base. And two Rebel soldiers were stationed at the bush, laying down. One of them was dressed in a cobalt unform. Even his helmet was a cobalt blue color. He held a sniper rifle and was staring through the scope, watching the Imperials on top of their base. The other soldier beside him was dressed in a teal uniform, waiting for a response from the cobalt soldier.

"What are they doing?" asked the teal soldier.

The cobalt soldier stopped looking through the scope and looked to his partner at his side. "What?" he asked.

"I said what are they doing now?" asked the teal soldier.

"By the Force, I am tired of answering that question! You asked me that five minutes ago, Tucker, and do you remember what my answer was?"

"Look, Church, you have the **** sniper rifle, I can't see ****, don't sit up here and expect me to play with my---"

"Tucker, just shut up! My answer then was they are talking. That's all they ever do, is just stand there and talk! So, when you ask me five minutes from now, my answer's still gonna be 'they're still just talking!' and 'they're still just standing there'!"

There was silence between the two for a long moment, and then Tucker asked, "What are they talking about?"

Church gave out a long sigh. "You know what? I **** hate you..."

Tucker was silent for a moment, and then asked, "Well, can I at least see the sniper rifle?"

********************************************************************************************

"So I was just walking in the Death Star when I was stationed there before. And I heard that Darth Vader was onboard while I was in Sector Six, and I said---" the orange Imperial was saying.

"Yeah, Grif, I don't really care," said the maroon one.

"No, Simmons, you gotta hear what happened next---"

"Grif! Simmons! Get yer asses down here on the double!" yelled a voice from below.

"Can't," said Simmons. "Sarge is here. He's really gonna give us **** this time for just standing here and

2. Darth_Manion

Darth_Manion Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 5, 2007
    [face_laugh] Oh, that was great! Can't wait for the next one.... =D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.