main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Rebirth of Organization XIII

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Ragnarok_323, Mar 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eme-ma_Himou

Eme-ma_Himou Jedi Master star 4

Aug 29, 2004
    IC: Kriux

Kriux burst out laughing. Was this guy serious?

TAG: Anyone

2. KILIK

KILIK Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2005
    IC:Kage Soon.

"So our leader wants our group to came back into power." A wise and maybe not so wise move."

Then something hit him.

He cut the silence.

"Kriux," Kage looked him right in the eyes. He had an idea and Kriux just might be the key to it.

tag. Kriux

3. Eme-ma_Himou

Aug 29, 2004

"Kriux..." Kage had said, looking directly at him.

Kriux looked at the man, "You want me to play villain?"

TAG: Kage, the Rest

4. KILIK

May 21, 2005
    IC: Kage Soon

Kage blow of what Krxiu said and shard his idea.

"You are Riku's nobody right. that means you have part of his power and anther version of his weapon.

Which means you could fight the heartless and take their hearts."

"But what if you drew Riku out, what if you want looking for him.

What if you could get him to fight the heartless for us, and if Riku fights it could draw Sora to fight them as well."

"Then Sora and Riku would fight the heartless and we could sit back and remake Kingdom Hearts."

"In the mean time our group would train and get strong, should Sora or Riku or someone else." "Seek to destroy us."

Kage went quit for a few heartbeats.

"I'll help you do this, if you.. wish."

tag. Kriux

5. GraySaberFreque

GraySaberFreque Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 23, 2006
    IC: Animusin

" We shouldn't fight them at all"

Animusin said, exasperrated.

"We'll use them till we get Kingdom Hearts, then use it and sora and riku will believe they destroyed another enemy, though they only really have helped us"

"We will have to kill Maleficent though, should be easy to do that".

TAGS: ALL

6. Eme-ma_Himou

Aug 29, 2004

That is quite an idea...

And Kriux wouldn't lie: this was what he wanted, more than anything. Yet...

"Drawing Riku out is one thing," Kriux said as he lifted up an empty hand, "but me fighting the Heartless is another..."

Suddenly, the Way to Nightfall erupted into his hand.

"This does not close people's hearts, as Sora's keyblade does," Kriux went on to clarify, "but it opens, as Riku's blade does. I can't actually supply hearts from Heartless."

Kriux looked up to the uppermost seat, "What does the Superior say about the matter?"

TAG: Draco

7. Ragnarok_323

Ragnarok_323 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 27, 2006
    IC:Draco

Draco was growing impatient with the random chatter going on in the room he looked up and said,''Enough! this meeting is of one matter we shall discuss the keyblade bearers threat later but now we must pull together and have the strengh to actually defeat any threat that may show it self. also animusin please get those disguting creatures out of here i want no part of them.'' he looked over to squee,'' pay no mind to this squee for you are diffent from them you actually think. now for busisness the teams i will pair you on your strenghs and weaknesses if your flaws are covered then we shall have a powerful organization but because we have only 7 people I will have to act alone for a while is this clear.''

Tag:any

8. Tog

Tog Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2007
    Squee-GreatHall

''Pay no mind to this squee for you are diffent from them you actually think."

Squee bowed at his master compliment. Then he looked around at the others, who was he gonna be paired with? He asked him self over and over again. He didnt want Animusin, or Kage, or Krxiu or anyone for that matter. He won his battles threw his speed and telling his enemys lies. He sat down in his chair and closed his eyes, leaving little yellow lines on his face where his eyes are. His long ears waited for his Master to pair up the members.

Tag: Dunno

9. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    Zuriel Valdus
    The white robed nobody stood looking at each of them as they argued about this and that.
    How could this be an orginazion or even a team when each of them where at the others thoats.
    There leader Draco shouted allowed causing the bickering to end if only momentarly. "Enough! this meeting is of one matter we shall discuss the keyblade bearers threat later but now we must pull together and have the strengh to actually defeat any threat that may show it self. also animusin please get those disguting creatures out of here i want no part of them.'' there leader had never been found of the heartless. In fact Zuriel believed if it was up to Draco and if they had the power to open the fabled kingdom hearts. Draco would destroy them in mere moments. There leader then spoke to squee,'' pay no mind to this squee for you are diffent from them you actually think." Zuriel know how made there leader was if he thought the little one named squee could think and not the rest. Yet he continued with his speech."now for busisness the teams i will pair you on your strenghs and weaknesses if your flaws are covered then we shall have a powerful organization but because we have only 7 people I will have to act alone for a while is this clear.'' Acting alone would either be very wise or very foolish of there leader.
    "You have already spoken Draco it shall be as you say but at lest let me continue to look for those strong and pure of heart for they make the most powerfull nobodies. From them we could fill our ranks quicker. If we create a nobody from say Malificent or even from princess Belle then we could have a very talented or powerfull ally. The more of us the stronger we shall be. Unforently we need to keep our numbers to only 13 to allow us to remain hidden for a greater period of time." With these words Zuriel bowed to his leader and awaited future instruction.
    Tag: Draco

10. Ragnarok_323

Nov 27, 2006
    IC:Draco

After draco regained his composer he looked and zuriel after his comment,""You have already spoken Draco it shall be as you say but at lest let me continue to look for those strong and pure of heart for they make the most powerfull nobodies. From them we could fill our ranks quicker. If we create a nobody from say Malificent or even from princess Belle then we could have a very talented or powerfull ally. The more of us the stronger we shall be. Unforently we need to keep our numbers to only 13 to allow us to remain hidden for a greater period of time." he gave a slight chuckle and said,"that is very good thinking but we do not know of the whereabouts of maleficant and it would not be wise to attack that wrethed palace just to search for her. No we will wait and grow in numbers before." he quickly recalled the strenghs and weaknesses of all the members then thought to himself this might be tougher than i thought

11. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    Lasgya

Grand Hall, Org. XIII HQ

Lasgya was sitting in deep contemplation of what the others were speaking of, sitting nearly as neat and proper a lady could for the sake of appearances. Her finger lightly rapped on the sleeve of her cloak as she listened in on the remainder of the conversations, Zuriel who mentioned finding those powerful or pure of heart for use in making more members for their organization. "For once, someone makes sense." Lasgya thought before speaking the name of her suggestion for Nobody-dom. "Tron" She felt the need to explain to the fools, her gaze focused on Zuriel for a moment before turning to face Draco. "I've already devised the plan to lure him to us. Based on historical texts found in Hollow Bastion, the Heartless were able to infiltrate a world known as Space Paranoids."

Lasgya paused and eyed the single Heartless at Draco's beck-and-call. "If we utilize Squee and Animusin's abilities, we can duplicate the infiltration, transfer Tron's essence into our own computer, and summon forth his Nobody." The raven-haired beauty flicked her hair back most arrogantly, closing her scaled, visible eye. "Though it is merely a suggestion. Computer programs will not have Hearts, but for Heartless to make their presence known in a computer, it leaves room for speculation." Lasgya paused for effect.

"The only flaw would be assuming that Tron has a Heart to steal and a Nobody to create. It will be difficult, but not impossible." The Thoughtful Dancer allowed her comment to linger in the air while the others would either shoot it down like the fools they were, or take it into thoughtful consideration. Lasgya mused silently to herself, thinking the former would be most probable.

TAG: Draco, Zuriel, Squee, Animusin, others

12. Ragnarok_323

Nov 27, 2006
    IC:draco

He looked over at lasgya and gave a slight fake smirk,"Lasgya that is a good idea and i think this would be a good time to annouce the first team lasgya your partner shall be kage his power of a weapon shall cover for your hand to hand combat weakness and vice versa so if there are any objections i would like to here them now if there are none you will leave as soon as you are ready but do not be seen we do not need that brat with the keyblade coming back and watch out for these people for they have ties to sora, Squall leon, Ninja Yuffie, Merlin, Airith, and Cid. do I make myself clear?"

Tag:lasgya,kage,anyone else

13. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    Zuriel grand hall
    "As you wish my leader." Spoke the white robed nobody as he bowed before there leader Draco.
    Then he turned and headed towards the exit. He needed to find stronger hearts, and a computer program wouldn't work. Maybe the beast would prove more worthy....Yes a heartless of the beast could give them the acess to a princess both could make very worthy nobodies. Yet he dared not try this it could expose them. As he neared the door he turned to look at the other members and spoke to them all. "With or without a partner I will seek out to create those strong enough to become part of this orginazation." Inside his mind he knew if he created them then he would become there master. Thus he would become stronger then the rest but he need to be very carefull. Without waiting a reply he exited the room headed towards the monitering room.
    Tag: All

14. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    Lasgya

Grand Hall, Org. XIII HQ

"Fool." Lasgya stated aloud while Zuriel made his way out of the Grand Hall. All of them were fools, all too impulsive or looking towards their own goals instead of the good of the Organization. Lasgya had actually planned out her strategy, knowing full well how beneficial the Nobody of Tron would be: it would make sure the Organization would function to near-perfect efficiency. The Nobody could locate the most suitable candidates, cross-analyze their strengths and weaknesses, and truly make Organization XIII more powerful than it could have ever been. However, Zuriel was a threat that would possibly mimic that of Zexion, and Lasgya preferred that she watch his plans fail before enacting her own. However, she had a mission... and a partner to deal with first.

"I will go to Hollow Bastion. I'll send word once we arrive at Ansem's computer and locate Tron..." Lasgya stood slowly and glared at Kage with her scaled eye, keeping the tone of her voice even. "Come." Lasgya didn't bother to bow to Draco, knowing that he was the leader and the others among their Organization seemed to accentuate it by using formalities. That was beneath her, like betrayal, and she would soon need to hide more secrets aside from those divulged in the meeting by their leader from her newfound teammate: The Silent Warrior.

TAG: Kage, Draco

15. GraySaberFreque

Nov 23, 2006

"Seeing that laygsa has left to capture tron, I best be going"
    He walked away then turned back,"next time, Draco, perhaps your meetings will go to plan"

He turned away, "I will be going world, establishing as base from which to infect the populance with heartless should we ever need to"

"Good day"

TAGS: All

16. Ragnarok_323

Nov 27, 2006

Draco was angry at the comment by animusin he said,"You shall do no such thing unless i permit it! I was angry at letting someone who was so in touch with those things join this organization so dont push your luck you will go to a world when i permit if i permit so untill then know your place." he was raging mad so to end this quickly he said,"meeting adourned!." he got up and made a sweerping motion with his arm and dissappeared in a portal.

tag:any

17. KILIK

May 21, 2005
    IC: Kage Soon

Kage rose from his seat and walked beside Lasgya.

In his mind if they were a team then they stood as equals.

He would not be her dog, but rather watch her back.

And his own, Lasgya to Kage seemed like the kind of person that hated having help.

If thats the case then this whole team will be easy.

"Now I need to learn of my powers, test them, my skills and get stronger." "So that I can take care of myself."

Though this whole moment Kage never, showed any change in his manner.

"So we shall see how things unfold."

tag. Lasgya

18. Eme-ma_Himou

Aug 29, 2004

The Hall was empty, save the Heartless, Squee.

Kriux, the Reverse Shadow, just sat there, appalled at what just happened. They were all individuals: this was no concrete team.

Suddenly, Kriux burst out laughing. The laughter was forced, of course, as Nobodies couldn't do anything otherwise. It was all forced. Everything.

"So, Squee... what do you think of the mighty Organization?"

Kriux laughed again. But fear grew in the void where his heart should be: Maleficent, and where she was.

The Nobody closed his eyes, as false memories tried coming back. Riku's memories.

[i]"Sora, your Majesty... do not forget: once I've destroyed them all, this castle will be MINE!"[/i]

[hr]

Did Draco drive her out? Or was she still here... in some part of the Castle that Never Was.

TAG: Squee

19. GraySaberFreque

Nov 23, 2006

Animusin turned to Draco.

" If you want me as part of the organization then you'll have to deal with my affinity towards heartless"

He truned away.

"If not, I'm sorry to have wasted your time, and I will return to the realm of darkness."

20. Tog

Tog Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2007
    Squee

"So, Squee... what do you think of the mighty Organization?"

Squee looked at Kruix. "I care not of the Organization. I live only to serve the master..." Squee looked at his nobodies on the other side of the room, he nodded to them and they all teleported away. "I leave you here...". Squee said before teleporting to his chambers.

Tag: Kruix.

((Sorry its small))

21. Ragnarok_323

Nov 27, 2006

As draco reappered in a strange room he already knew it was his chambers but it looked like the final battle area between riku,sora, and xmneas he looked up at the ceiling and yelled,"Xmenas show yourself!" there was no answer only a mirror appearing in front of draco he looked in and saw the robe of xmenas before he was defeated. the white robe with black blotchs donned over him and the image in the mirror turned into the x leader of organization XIII.he looked and said,"why have you summoned me has every thing not gone acording to your plans?"the smirk on xmenas face almost sicked draco,"I wish to know why does this organization still crumble why is there so much regret and hatred and why will your shame of defeat not leave my body?" xmenas simply replyed,Because you have yet to prove that you can sustain this organization you must do something that not even and hero could do."Draco quickly said,"do you mean i must fight and destroy something that sora even had trouble defeating?". xemnas simply nodded. Draco then said,"then i have the perfect fool in mind. You may leave now." As he said this the mirior broke and the robe faded away and draco thought to himself, I must defeat one who has died then come back i must destroy one who is one with darkness. I must destroy...Oogie boogie.

22. echo42

echo42 Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2007
    GM Approved

Name: Thergax
    Alias(depending on your powers and bio I will give you one):
    attitude: flexible to others point of view but not a push over.
    habits: taking everyones side at once
    Apprence
    height: 6ft 2"
    weight: 12 stone
    eye color: green
    hair looks and color: blonde and spiky quite short
    tattos(if any): none
    head wear or eyewear: none
    Scars: none
    build: not too muscular but not too skinny
    Power(s): Power to alter and control Mind, Body and Soul.
    strenghs: Skilled in close combat.
    weaknesses: overconfidence
    which type of nobody you usually control: flexible lean ones with large blades for hands
    Bio:Born from the nothing itself. Was shunned by both light and dark and so joined the Organization to help further their cause.

23. echo42

echo42 Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2007
    My alias is The Dark Mind soz about not posting it the first time.

24. APDP1234

APDP1234 Jedi Youngling

Apr 27, 2007
    Name:Damax.
    Alias: The Wild Fire.
    attitude:quiet, but speaks his mind when he wants to.
    habits: when he speaks he will get his message across, one way or another.
    Apprence
    height:6'5''.
    weight:11 stone.
    eye color:Brown with fire ocassionally glowing in them.
    hair looks and color:long, spikey and red.
    tattos(if any):N/A.
    head wear or eyewear:N/A.
    Scars: one across the right eye.
    build: muscular, but quite skinny.
    Power(s): controls the element of fire for his own. use, with four fireballs swirling around him at all times.
    strenghs:Skilled in range combat.
    weaknesses:Hand to Hand combat and water attacks+ spells.
    which type of nobody you usually control:Samuari (look at the link below for a picture)
    Bio:Born with the very essence of fire running though his veins.
    but was forced into the nobody world when his former body was made into a heartless and joined the organisation when he was discoved by draco wondering the nothingness.
    Picture of Nobody: http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d71/bluevendetta07/The%20Other%20Faction/heartless/SamuraiNobody.jpg

25. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: A few problems with what's been going on, hopefully they can be resolved: First it's Xemnas not Xmenas. The X-men are a completely different franchise [face_frustrated]; second, it appears that both echo42 and APDP1234 are one in the same, only because both their description of their characters are lacking, but yet they define themselves in relatively the same terms (such as weighing themselves in "stones"). This is an awfully n00bish way to play two characters, especially by use of socks. Ragnarok_323, I suggest you sort this out before play continues and starts to get out of hand. Just some friendly advice from one GM to another if you don't want this game to become derailed.

Lasgya

En route to the Computer Room, Org. XIII HQ

Lasgya turned her visible, scaled eye towards Kage who seemed to show visible signs of intelligence from time to time, and even so, perhaps it would be best to keep herself distanced from him as she had from the rest of the group. They had to work together, but nowhere did it say in any written or structured rules did it say anything about liking them. Her gaze fell back upon their course of direction and she turned sharply to enter the Computer Room. As expected, her two Dancers sat in wait, already punching in coordinates to Hollow Bastion, with their Mistress waving them off with her hand. The raven-haired beauty took her seat at the computer and finished her observations. She would offer a mere suggestion to her partner, and likely if he were smart, follow it.

"We're going to trek from the battlefield into Hollow Bastion itself. It will be long and arduous, but worth our while." Lasgya paused and turned slightly in the chair, revealing that her legs were crossed much like at the meeting earlier before everyone lost their heads. "Use your Sorcerers to scout undetected, while my Dancers serve as a distraction should they be found out. With Leon and the others distracted, we needn't worry about any security, and freely access Ansem's computer." The woman paused to see if Kage had anything to add or comment, and if not, they would depart immediately.

TAG: Kage

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.