main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Rebirth of Organization XIII

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Ragnarok_323, Mar 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eme-ma_Himou

Eme-ma_Himou Jedi Master star 4

Aug 29, 2004
    IC: Kriux

The Nobody of Riku sighed. Being cooped up in this Castle is much like a bird in a cage...

He had to do something.

And as he was the only one in the Grand Hall, he snickered.

Oh Xemnas... Xehanort's Nobody... how far your Organization has fallen. The treachery of Axel spelled the doom for all Nobodies.

The treachery that I will reverse...

The Reverse Shadow, as he was referred to, opened up a Dark Corridor and disappeared entirely.

[i]"Who are you?"

My name is Riku.

"Are you sure?"

He opened his eyes and looked out upon the desolate realm. Darkness went on forever, as the waves gently moved against the black sand.

Who am I then?

"You... you are a Nobody."

A... a Nobody?

"What happens when a strong hearted individual loses his heart... and he becomes a Heartless. The result: is a Nobody."

I still don't understand... what has this got to do with me? I am Riku, aren't I?

"You are Riku as he could have been. With Maleficent's magic, and my Heartless, Riku passed into the realm of Darkness, in effect losing his heart. But as with the Keyblade Master, he did not become a Heartless for long: he was saved by the fools DiZ and the King."

I... I'm not Riku?

"No... you are named Kriux."

Kriux... Kriux?

"Yes..."

The Dark Cloaked figure stood up from his rocky perch and walked towards the ocean.

"I cannot offer you a spot in my Organization. Not yet..."

Kriux looked down to find that he was in a similar dark cloak, "What Organization is this?"

Xemnas looked out, past this desolate world, "an Organization of strong Nobodies. The reason I cannot have you is... well, Roxas."

"Roxas?"

"He was just here... a couple seconds before you arrived."

"What about Roxas?"

"He... he is the Nobody of Sora. I fear that if the two of you made contact... it would tear the Organization apart."

"What of Sora? Where is he?"

"I'm guessing he should be making his way to Castle Oblivion, right now."

"Castle Oblivion?"

"Yes... and your new home."

"What?!"

Xemnas looked at Kriux, "Marluxia... the Keeper of the Castle. He will see to it that you remain safe."

"Safe?"

Xemnas opened a Dark Corridor and pushed Kriux through. [/i]

[hr]

Kriux opened his eyes to find himself back in Castle Oblivion. So many Organization Members met their end in this Castle...

The Nobody made his way through the Lobby. The place had been deserted since Marluxia was beaten and Namine taken. So many memories...

But he was here on a mission... One that Draco himself didn't authorize.

Flights of stairs, Kriux climbed. The same locations...

Until, finally, he found what he was looking for. A Card...

He lifted it up and the door in front of him revealed itself: Twilight Town.

TAG: Anyone want to go on a little trip?

2. echo42

echo42 Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2007
    Just like to clarify some things about me and APDP1234. We are different people but we are friends. The reason his is similar to mine is because i helped him with his charecter sheet.
    I swear i am telling the truth.

3. GraySaberFreque

GraySaberFreque Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 23, 2006
    IC: Animusin

Animusin didn't know why he had come here. He was originally going to invade Hollow Bastion for the nobodies of Aierth and cloud. However, he felt himself being pulled to the castle Oblivion.

Upon entering, he felt the past of this place. Here, light and dark had come together, not to fight, but on neutral terms. It was here that Sora came from the light, and riku from the dark. They had brought the two elements together, and created nothingness. It was the same as how nobodies were created, with the blending of the two opposing elements came something that barely existed, but was alive.

He found Kruix after climbing many satairs.

"going somewhere"

TAGS: Kruix

4. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    GM Aprroved

Name: Rago Temerian
    Alias: Happy Lancer
    Attitude: Happy, cares for his friends, doesn't like people who abuse their authority. Goes for anything, doesn't care about the odds.
    Habits: Tends to smile too much. Sneak in/out of rooms without people noticing him. Moves to fast.
    Appearence: Wears brown training outfit, under clothes are silver but not shown, Japanese wooden sandals.
    Height: 5'8
    Weight: 194
    Eye color: Bright Blue
    Hair looks and color: Saiyan like black hair.
    Tattoos(if any): Dragon tattoo that runs all over his body.
    Head wear or eyewear: Small black circle glasses
    Scars: none
    Build: Muscular build
    Power(s): Bow banishes heartless.
    Strenghs: Accuracy
    Weaknesses: Strange powers, and dark places
    which type of nobody you usually control: none
    Bio: Rago grew up on an island surrounded by darkness. He watched as his friends slowly disappeared from his memories, but he didn't know why. He found out that his friends were disappearing into the darkness. He now travels bounding heartless to his bow, where they never return.
    Weapon Appearance: Bow is white with blue handle, around edges it has wings. Arrows are white with blue heads.
    Weapon powers: The bow looks light but he can fight with it. Arrows banish heartless to bow. He can use the heartless inside to make his arrows blow up on impact.

5. Ragnarok_323

Ragnarok_323 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 27, 2006
    IC:Draco

Draco walked around looking for kriux because with his abbsence to take over halloween town he needed someone to look after the castle. he walked aimlessly searching but to no avail. He yelled in his mind,"Why that little brat! leaveing the castle without my permisson." he rushed to the computer room and quickly typed every location he could. he then thought, kruix is looking for riku so where was his last known location before here he typed at the speed of light before he found castle oblivion. as soon as he saw the information and data haughting memories came back those of torment and defeat. he said out loud, "Looks like my mission will have to wait for right now ive got more important buissness." he rushed out the room and ran down the hall.

Tag:mostly the new players

6. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    Zuriel Valdus
    Walking the castle Zuriel hated the fact that he wouldn't be allowed to leave to create new nobodies. Instead of waiting he went in search of Draco and found him in the computer room.
    "Draco we need to talk. I respect your ablities in combate and your leadership but if I stay in here another day were going to start lossing more nobodies then we will gain. As you know I can be very patient but there's no challenges here. No one will even dare spar against me once they learned of our first fight."

Zuriel thought back to that battle how he nearly won but lost for poor stratigy against draco and how he had under estimated him. "You know I'm loyal but we still need members for this orginazation if you want your plan to work and you know that." Zuriel looked at one of the monitors and saw the princess Jasmine on it. Another showed the mighty Hecules and Hades in a fight as ussual. "Listen I don't care what mission you wish for me to perform but let me do something."

He knew Draco wouldn't be happy but maybe there was something for him to do in the castle. "Look Draco I'll even watch the castle or search for weak nobodies if you want. Although I'd rather make more nobodies. In the end it's your choice not mine that will deciede what I do in the near future."
    Tag: Draco or anyone new

7. KILIK

KILIK Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2005
    IC:Kage Soon

Kage noded. "This should work just fine."

Kage got his nobodys ready, in truth this was not, what he used them for. But this would work to. As soon as they hit the world, his nobodys, would go to work. They knew whart Kage asked even without he saying a word.

tag. Lasgya

8. echo42

echo42 Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2007
    IC: Thergax

Thergax entered The Computer Room as Zuriel and Draco were talking pursued as always by his bodyguard of two Kensai Nobodys. "I have a suggestion for you both". Zuriel wishes to breath the air of other worlds. I hate to see a mind, a body and a soul in torment. I on the other hand have a thirst to prove myself. My suggestion is that Zuriel will go to make more Nobodys or watever else he desires while i watch the castle, what do u think?"

Tag: Draco or Zuriel

9. Davis

Davis Jedi Youngling

May 1, 2007
    Character sheet
    Name: Vadix
    Alias(depending on your powers and bio I will give you one): The shade
    attitude: Dark and mysterious.
    habits: Killing.
    Apprence
    height: Above average.
    weight: Chubby.
    eye color: Fire orange.
    hair looks and color: Short spiky and red.
    tattos(if any): None.
    head wear or eyewear: Black hood, to go well with long black cloak. (Takes down hood when ready to fight.)
    Scars: Around the left eye.
    build: Muscular.
    Power(s): Able to conjure up a single very strong heartless and can conjure a magical shield to protect self.
    strenghs: A very good jumper and skilled with and large sword.
    weaknesses: Loses health when using magic shield.
    which type of nobody you usually control: The one conjured up.
    Bio: From the deepest, darkest depths, a shade. A dark shade who can be found at the top of his large castle which is heavily guarded. Many have entered, either brave or foolish, and perished before they even met the merciless Shade, but the few that did make it to him, met a much more horrible death. However if it is business you wish to talk about, mainly if you need somebody killed, as long as the money is right, they will be as good as dead.

10. Eme-ma_Himou

Aug 29, 2004
    OOC: Nobody Mercenary? There's no use for money if you're a nobody. They don't have the heart to be able to enjoy whatever money can buy. Except for Salty Ice Cream...

11. lichmeax

lichmeax Jedi Youngling

May 2, 2007
    yeh what is the deal with the thing soras eatin at the start of the game????

12. lichmeax

lichmeax Jedi Youngling

May 2, 2007
    ok im bored wating for a replie from the main guy so ill just send my thing in now. anyway m8s with vadex and thargx (i think thats how its spelt) and you can ask em they go to my school neway heres my thing.

Name: lichmeax
    Alias(depending on your powers and bio I will give you one):
    attitude: strong silent type
    habits: killing annoying disney charecters
    Apprence
    height: 5ft10
    weight class: medium
    eye color: silver grey
    hair looks and color: u no vossler off ffXII like that short spikey brown
    tattos(if any): nope
    head wear or eyewear: black hood
    Scars: right cheek
    build: medium
    Power(s): unbelivably strong with sword
    strenghs: high strength
    weaknesses: no dark magic abilitys
    which type of nobody you usually control: none he fights....alone
    Bio: has a scar on his right cheek from a battle with riku therefore his sole purpose in life is to get revenge on riku. other than that and his sword skills he remebers nothing.

13. Eme-ma_Himou

Aug 29, 2004
    OOC: Uh... what? [face_thinking]

"Going somewhere?"

Kriux spun around, "Animusin?"

The Nobody held out his hand and the Way to Nightfall sparkled into his hand, "What are you doing here?"

TAG: Animusin

14. blubeast1237

Apr 10, 2007
    OOC: Ragnarok I'll post in a little while. Been really busy.
    Also, new guys don't go postin all over his board. Wait for him to respond to you, its really disrespectful.

Beast

15. Ragnarok_323

Nov 27, 2006
    GM Post

Ok first off every one ignore davis for i did not approve him and he never sent me a character sheet davis if u want to join please send me a character sheet. also sorry i havent been posting ive had a couple things on my mind so im glad we have so many players and i hope we play for a long time

16. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    Zuriel
    As the new comer spoke Zuriel could not recall him ever meeting this one. He had spent to much time alone and cared little for meeting these new ones. Yet he wondered when did he join the orginazation. "This one seems to be wise draco. We are apperantly stronger then I once thought still let me see about makeing new subjects for us." Now he only waited for Draco's response.
    Tag:Draco

17. blubeast1237

Apr 10, 2007
    IC: Rago
    Aladdin World

Rago closed his eye. He had been training since he had lost his friends, nobody else would disappear. He had prided himself on that promise. He let go of the arrow.

Bang" he shouted as the arrow hit the target board in the red. "How's that for good, Told ya I'm great" He told the store owner.

Ya know if any real heartless showed up, you would be in trouble. That's a bet I'm willing to take." He said as he pulled out the money to pay Rago.

I've fought Heartless before and I would indeed win, and you would lose even more money" he said and then they both laughed.

Rago said his goodbyes and walked out. He looked around. He loved this place, it was so quiet and peaceful. Besides the thieves and con artist. He continued down to his home. It was a small place he had been given for saving a couple from a giant heartless. Matter of fact ever since he had appeared, the heartless had stopped coming so often. Thats what made this place so hard to leave. If he left the heartless would return and reak more havoc. It never seemed to end. He laid down and closed his eyes, contemplating the subject.

Tag: Anyone

18. lichmeax

lichmeax Jedi Youngling

May 2, 2007
    licmeax raised his sword and slashed through the ivy infront of him in the distance he could see the castle... his home pounding over the rough groundslashing through enemys around him suddenly he was surronded he taised his head and yelled a battle cry

the roar rang round the jungle landscape ripping the wild enemys into shreads

19. Ragnarok_323

Nov 27, 2006

Draco ignored the mindless chatter going on behind him he turned around and said,"I grow tired of this insolence of members leaveing without my permisson. Right now i have two that i need to go bring into line so just wait untill i get back." draco then disappeared. Draco reapeared in a famillar place one of which he regretted never destroying. He heard two voices off into the distance and walked toward them all the while haveing a feeling of emptyness inside of him.

Tag:any

OCC: lich im sorry but dont post untill i approve you and also you need to some experiance with threads and i can tell by your post that you do not

20. Eme-ma_Himou

Aug 29, 2004

Kriux narrowed his eyes at Animusin.

"SPEAK TO ME!" he yelled as he let off a Dark Firaga from his palm.

The Nobody sniffed the air... someone else was here.

"Come out, Draco... I can smell you."

TAG: Draco, Animusin

21. Ragnarok_323

Nov 27, 2006

Draco stared hard at kriux's hand and looked and said, ''I sugest you calme youself before i am forced to take disiplenary measures.'' he looked at animusin then back at kriux he thought,I senced three nobodys when i first came now i only see two that means there is still another...somewhere. he closed his eyes and thought. he gasped and said, '' looks like there is someone else in this castle...someone who isnt supposed to exist...someone...like us.''

Tag:all

22. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    Zuriel
    He would obey at lest for a while longer but Zuriel didn't know how much longer he could stand waiting in this dustly castle. He looked to his compainon. "So what do they call you?"
    Tag:echo42

23. MoonlightMist

MoonlightMist Jedi Youngling

May 21, 2007
    Character sheet
    Name: Amanda
    Alias(depending on your powers and bio I will give you one):
    attitude: cheery, attitudes a lot, bossy, can be mean sometimes, nice mostly
    habits: Tends to get attitudes
    Apprence
    height: 5ft 2in
    weight: 110
    eye color: blue
    hair looks and color: blond and pink that falls to middle of the back
    tattos(if any): none
    head wear or eyewear: loves to wear crowns
    Scars: none
    build: hourglass shape, skinny, but powerful!
    Power(s): Teleportation, can use lightning and water, can use illusions to trick people
    strenghs: Can sneak up on people, can create illusions, can kill people swiftly
    weaknesses: afraid of things like spiders
    which type of nobody you usually control: The ones that are swift in agility
    Bio:
    She was lost and wandering in the realm of darkness. Wondering what happened to her, she looked for answers. She shortly found that she did not have a heart. She was found by Draco and convinced to join the organization. She was a little reluctant at first, but when she realized it was her only choice, she went ahead and joined.Weilds kunai.

24. echo42

echo42 Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2007
    Thergax
    "They" call me Thergax, The Dark Mind at your survice Zuriel.

Thergax surveyed the castle. He saw all within his mind. A few of the nobodys in the castle had left its walls. He wondered to himself were they had gone. He walked across to the computer and flicked through the history. Draco had been looking at Castle Oblivion. He sensed that Kriux and Animusin were there as well with Draco. He cast his all seeing eye to Castle Oblivion and saw Draco, eyes closed feeling the area around him. Thergax entered his mind and rooted around for what Draco sort. He found it. Another presence was within Castle Oblivion. Draco would have to discover it for himself though it whas not his place to meddle in others affairs, he would wait for now.

Tag:Zuriel

-----signature-----
    Gloria Finis
    Glory is The End!
    Have strength friends.
    The Nobodys will prevail.

25. Ragnarok_323

Nov 27, 2006
    Gm post

ok now im getting really mad cuz people are posting without my permission from now on if you post your cs without my permisson your banned fromed this board

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.