main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Rebirth of Organization XIII

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Ragnarok_323, Mar 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kahn_Iceay

Kahn_Iceay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2006
    GM Approved

Name: Alisdar
    Alias:'the Shadow Weaver'
    attitude: Silent, contemplative, closed up
    habits: staring down a person before answering a question, standing in the corner of a room with arms crossed unknoticed
    Appearance: jet black cloak (like original O-XII, but with white ivy all over it)
    height: 5'11?
    weight: 180
    eye color: purple
    hair looks and color: long (down to mid back) and deep purple
    tattoos(if any): none
    head wear or eye wear: black headband
    Scars: directly under left eye
    build: slightly muscular
    Power(s): Baroque - Wields a keyblade shaped weapon (not a keyblade), has the power to control Ice
    strengths: wisdom, calm demeanor
    weaknesses: thinking to long
    which type of nobody you usually control: Assassins
    Bio: Alisdar was, before becoming a nobody, a normal individual on a world known as Truesdale. However one day, his world was swarmed with Heartless. They destroyed all that he knew and loved, as he made a useless attempt to defend his home. He was struck down, his heart consumed by the creatures as the rampaged on. But Alisdar did not perish, no, he awoke, renewed, stronger, darker, and full of hatred for the heartless, or as close a thing to hatred as a nobody could feel. He began to seak out others like him, others without hearts, who could aid him in his revenge, and this is how he came to Organization XII.

2. Ragnarok_323

Ragnarok_323 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 27, 2006
    IC:Draco

Draco kept getting a feeling that someone else was there while talking to animusin and kriux he kept looking back into the shadows thinking he saw a hooded figure with a purplish redish glint under his hood he told kriux and animusin,"You two I think its time to show me your powers and ablitys in combat. Will you follow me to the peek of the castle there is someone who is waiting for us." He looked back and the glint was gone obviously hearing his speech. Draco walked off not waiting for the others because either way he was going to the peek.

Tag: Animusin,Kriux

3. Eme-ma_Himou

Eme-ma_Himou Jedi Master star 4

Aug 29, 2004
    IC: Kriux

"You two: I think its time to show me your powers and abilities in combat. Will you follow me to the peek of the castle there is someone who is waiting for us."

The "Superior" walked off without giving a second thought to the danger that was Kriux. An Organization Member that had attacked others... was this someone you wanted to turn your back on? Trust with all your... heart.

Kriux snickered, "You want to see my abilities? Fine..."

The Nobody of Riku ignited the Way to Nightfall and seriously thought about dramatically slashing Draco's back.

"We weren't done..."

Kriux sneered at Animusin and turned his back on Draco, going through the doorway into the fake Twilight Town.

I am no blind follower...

TAG: Draco, Animusin

4. Ragnarok_323

Nov 27, 2006
    IC:Draco

Draco walked up think of his choice to turn his back. He knew riku and the member he had accepted was much worse than riku. Draco had no care for minor things he was the combined power of all the fallen members of organization XII. He would use the others powers when it was need but only when he was really mad would he show his true powers. Draco had reached the point where he was very angry and he was going to take it out on the man who had escaped.

Draco walked aimlessly up and up the stairs not caring that kriux was not following he then got such a sence of anger and hate that his true powers showed theyre form. the four blades came out of his back not even ripping the fabric of his cloak then trailed backwards and screeched on the floor. He came to a door and stared then he put his hand on it and flashed back to a strange place. The sight of sora fighting marluxia and him failing to destroy sora. Marluxia wasnt going to let it end there he hid his powers in the room and let his body make up dracos. Draco opened the door and looked into the face of a fallen traitor. Marluxia simply stared and said, "What kept you."

Tag: any

5. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    IC: Alisdar

Alisdar sat, strangly un-noticed in a main corridor of the Castle. Around him was suitily enough Nothing, not a soul, Heartless, Nobody, or otherwise was near him, though he knew soon this would change. He had felt the presence of another, many others, like him. Empty shell's searching, clawing for existance. And soon, if he was correct in his assumption of coming her, they would find him. "Fallen, Broken, Simply dissolved into an, incomplete thought, An empty shell cracked and disfigured, With no remorse I have been blinded by the darkness, With no disdain I have received my punishment, And with no haste I await them." His words echoed through the empty halls, resounding throught the castle as if it was some ominous being, echoing his words as its own.

Tag: any

6. KILIK

KILIK Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2005
    IC: Kage Soon

Kage entered the computer and prepared to enterr the world with in the computer.

tag. zedd

7. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    Zuriel

"They" call me Thergax, The Dark Mind at your survice Zuriel.

"Well Thergax welcome to the order. I can't stand staying in this place but I will obey for now anyways our leader has proven himself to be powerful in mind more then body and that I respect."
    Walking down the hall ways Zuriel found himself drawn to a room he never noticed before but he would not enter yet he could hear voices from the other side. Looking at Thergax Zuriel nodded to him.
    Tag: Any

8. Darth_Walters

Darth_Walters Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2006
    GM APPROVED

Name: Lifcerux (life-cere-ux)
    Alias: Master Of Elements
    attitude: Calm, focused, seems to always understand what is going on.
    habits: Plays with his enemies
    Appearance
    height: average
    weight: 160
    eye color: black
    hair looks and color: Black with silver streaks, bushy
    tattoos(if any): none
    head wear or eye wear: none
    Scars: none
    build: lean
    Power(s): can bend and alter the elements, create weak heartless armies, but lots of them.
    strengths: following orders, fighting one on one, sword fighting
    weaknesses: fighting against 2 or more people
    which type of nobody you usually control: none
    Bio: Lifcerux has just appeared in the castle owned and maintained by Organization XII. Nothing much is known about this newcomer yet. He wears a dark robe, his hood is always pulled down.

9. MoonlightMist

MoonlightMist Jedi Youngling

May 21, 2007
    GM approved

Name: Amanda
    Alias: The Shocking Mystery
    attitude: cheery, attitudes a lot, bossy, can be mean sometimes, nice mostly
    habits: Tends to get attitudes
    Apprence
    height: 5ft 2in
    weight: 110
    eye color: blue
    hair looks and color: blond and pink that falls to middle of the back
    tattos(if any): none
    head wear or eyewear: loves to wear crowns
    Scars: none
    build: hourglass shape, skinny, but powerful!
    Power(s): lightning
    strenghs: Can sneak up on people, can create illusions, can kill people swiftly
    weaknesses: afraid of things like spiders
    which type of nobody you usually control: The ones that are swift in agility
    Bio:
    She was lost and wandering in the realm of darkness. Wondering what happened to her, she looked for answers. She shortly found that she did not have a heart. She was found by Draco and convinced to join the organization. She was a little reluctant at first, but when she realized it was her only choice, she went ahead and joined.Weilds kunai.

10. MoonlightMist

May 21, 2007
    Amanda wears a pink knee length princess dress that is strapless, and she wears her organization robe on top

She wears black heel like boots

And during battle she will put her hair up in a ponytail

In her free time she wears crowns but not while battling :)

11. MoonlightMist

May 21, 2007
    Amanda's Point of View

I am just sitting here in my room. My room is big, but it suits my requirements. I have a queen sized canopy bed with pink sheets and black covers. And I have a pink pillow. I have a pink office desk. I have a balcony that I go to in order to do certain things. I have a laptop that stays on top of my desk. I have a bathroom with a sink and mirror. I have my closet, which is like a whole room. I have my nightstand and pink couch, which stay in my room. I have another mirror in my room. I also have a TV in my room along with my white ipod speakers. I have a pink ipod nano, which is connected to the speakers right now and playing one of my favorite songs, Twilight. I sighed. "What does this fake life hold for me? Why am I here?" I asked myself as I sat on my bed looking in the mirror. ' I was stained, with a role, in a day not my own But as you walked into my life you showed what needed to be shown And I always knew, what was right I just didn't know that I might Peel away and choose to see with such a different sight' "What did I do to deserve this?" I asked myself. "Am I going to be doomed to a life I don't want?" I asked a tears ran down my face. And I will never see the sky the same way and I will learn to say good-bye to yesterday and I will never cease to fly if held down and I will always reach too high cause I've seen, cause I've seen, twilight "Maybe I should just try this experience out myself. Maybe it will not be that bad." I tried to reassure myself. "Just give it a chance. This is the only way." I confirmed. I walked over to my desk, where my ipod is, and stopped the song. I wipped the tears away and went to the bathroom. I washed my face and the I went outside to the balcony. A lightning storm is supposed to happen soon. I took a seat and waited. Finally the storm started. I love lightning storms. I went back inside before the rain started and shut the balcony doors. I sat back on my bed and took off my organization coat and I just sat with my dress on.I decided to take a nap, besides nothing interesting is happening.

12. Darth_Walters

Feb 15, 2006
    OOC: UM......:confused:

13. Ragnarok_323

Nov 27, 2006
    OCC: Um moon exactly how many boards have you been posting on? so far youve shown me that you are not famillar with the way to post if you dont shape up im gonna have to ask you to leave

14. GraySaberFreque

GraySaberFreque Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 23, 2006
    Give her a chance please.

15. Darth_Walters

Feb 15, 2006
    Moon, your a very good writer, but it seems you have few if not no training or practice with RPGing. Your character has to fit the game. Pink furniture and ipods do not fit the game. AT ALL. Another thing is dont say "I have a" or "I looked at" Use SHE instead.

16. MoonlightMist

May 21, 2007
    Fine, i will try to work on my posting/writing. Thank you for the comments and advice. Especially yours, graysaber. I will use your suggestion about using she and try to make my stuff fit the game, okay Darth. And ragnarok, what is the CORRECT way to post?

17. Darth_Walters

Feb 15, 2006
    You should really go find a practice rpg to teach you.

18. GraySaberFreque

Nov 23, 2006
    Really guys, don't go critizing people for something if you don't want to tell them what they did wrong.

Here is common RPG format.

IC: Character Name

BLAh Blah Blah

TAG: Characters To Respond

19. Ragnarok_323

Nov 27, 2006

Ya your right ill give you a chance just look at all the others who posted and grey where have you been? lol

20. Darth_Walters

Feb 15, 2006
    OOC: I did tell her what she did wrong. You have only been here since Nov. too....

21. GraySaberFreque

Nov 23, 2006

Oh, I see, so your always right because you've been here longer.

I'm not getting into this, good luck with your RPG.

22. Darth_Walters

Feb 15, 2006
    OOC: I never once said I was all knowing I simply corrected you.

23. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    OOC: Ummm guys... this really should be done over PM if it isn't already, arguing in a thread might get it blocked. Just thought i'd tell ya.

24. echo42

echo42 Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2007
    I am quitting this RPG. I was under the impression that there was some kind of playable game behind this, not just talking. So i am leaving forthwith. Goodbye. Thanks for letting me in in the first place though.

25. Ragnarok_323

Nov 27, 2006
    GM POST

Well its finally happened things got out of hand since we cant get along im closing the board. Im sorry it had to end this way but you know wat they say 3rd times the charm. I hope to post with you all sometime very soon good bye

Soloemly, Ragnarok former Gm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.