main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Rebirth of the Light - The Years Between (Anakin Skywalker AU)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Shinning_Star, Jun 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoJediMaster

TorontoJediMaster Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2001
    Cool post.

<Grabs post #700!> :D

2. Shinning_Star

Shinning_Star Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 27, 2000
    *pouts* TJM, that's all i get? You nag me for days to get this post up, and even call me Keeand all i get is 'cool post'? :(

3. LadyZ

LadyZ Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 16, 2000
    "The Failed Prophecy" ? Ooops- I have a bad feeling about this...

So cute! I'm not surprised that he loves that little house- he's just the type whose ethernal heaven would be a small house where he can live with his beloved ones, his family- and finally he can settle and calm down, when all fights are over, no stresses, no preasure, no problems, no Tuskens and no Sith...

4. Shinning_Star

Oct 27, 2000
    Thanks, guys! :D

Hopefully, more soon! Have a great weekend!
    Caslia

5. mmbenya

mmbenya Jedi Youngling

Jan 4, 2005
    Hey there Caslia, I've been lurking and reading your stories now for quite a while. Just wanted to say you have an excellent style!! If you are considering posting your work on other sites as well I think it would be great if you would also post them on www.deviantart.com, which supports artwork in all forms (including prose and poetry).

And to say the least, he wasn't happy when he heard what I had planned. I hope you won't be too mean to the little Skywalker family!

Can't wait for your next post!!

6. JediElanor

JediElanor Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2003
    Hello everyone, just Upping this.

By the way Caslia, I don't know if you noticed, but there are not that many uppers here... That means you don't do your job well enough. And come on, how hard can it be to make a little post? I want more... every author of the ffs I've been reading have decided to stop posting for some reason... (or to post once every 5 months...) and you were the most regular one. Why can't you still be like that? I remember a day you posted twice!!! Come on, stop imitating Kee and write something!!! Please, pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty please O:)

Thanks for listening (if you have),

Elanor

7. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Oh, I just loved that post! :_| Why couldn't Anakin have turned back to the light in time to raise his children??? WHY!?

?I?ll be the queen of the Jedi!?

Laughing, wondering what Master Yoda might say to such an arrogant and yet utterly innocent statement, Anakin picked his daughter up. ?Well, if you?re going to be a queen, you have to know how to dance. Here, I?ll show you. Stand on my feet, like this. And see, when I move my feet, you?ll come too. See, we?re dancing!?

Leia laughed and clung to her father?s hands, dancing with him slowly under the tree.

Padme watched them from the backdoor, smiling. She had been meaning to call them in for lunch, but seeing them that way, it would have broken her heart to interrupt. Her husband?s laughter echoed across the yard.

Returning to the kitchen, she packed the sandwiches in a basket along with some fruit and brought it outside. Shaking out a blanket, Padme sat and watched father and daughter till they noticed her and came over.

When Luke wandered over from where he had been digging in the flowerbed, Anakin stared at his son curiously, wondering. But Leia refused to meet her brother?s gaze.

Adorable! But now I'm a bit worried. What does Luke sense?

8. TorontoJediMaster

Oct 14, 2001
    Wow, found this down on PAGE 13!!!

Moving it up, posthaste.

9. Alethia

Alethia Jedi Master star 5

Feb 13, 2005
    I've read this on fanfiction.net, but, um, never reviewed. So I'll review it here, though it's been several weeks since I read it.

It's great. I loved that scene where Leia says she's going to be Queen of the Jedi. And Luke worries me. And Anakin must really be going through a hard time. I can understand that he wants to be trusted, because he truly is good again, but that they don't think they can trust him and this hurts him a bit...

And the scenes in the ward, while he was waiting to get plastic surgery was great too. Are we going to be seeing any of those characters again?

Anyway, please update. This is a really nice fic and I want to see more of it.

10. Anakin_Skywalker20

Anakin_Skywalker20 Jedi Master star 5

Nov 16, 2000
  11. TorontoJediMaster

Oct 14, 2001
  12. TorontoJediMaster

Oct 14, 2001
  13. JediElanor

JediElanor Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2003
    And yet again... Up!!!

Come on, Caslia, you can do better than that!!! I know you can... Stop imitating Kee and get writing!!! I want to see this story go on!!! Even if it's going to end soon (which I have no idea if it will...)

So, waiting patiently for a new post and /or an answer from you, I'll see you later.

Elanor

14. Jedi_Queen_Mx

Jedi_Queen_Mx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2003
    [chant]What do we want? Post! When do we want it? Now!!![/chant]

Fight the Power!!!

:p

15. Shinning_Star

Oct 27, 2000
    *And then, one day while she was calmly sitting at her computer reading Spuffy and considering her next move for world domination, Caslia recieved the most worrisome e-mail from one of her readers (not from this site, thank goodness) asking if she was ever going to post again and if not, by the PTB, was she ever going to let them know what happened! Caslia promptly spit out the hot chocolate she had been drinking (with tiny marshmellows!!) and decided it was high time to stop in for a friendly hello to let people know she was quite alright.*

Hello, all! Sorry for leaving you hanging for so long. I know its been a while since I?ve posted but don?t worry I NEVER LEAVE A STORY UNFINISHED! *glances over at Sos and cringes* Okay, maybe one story, but I am gonna post what was supposed to happen in that fic, so at least you know the ending.

But that?s not what?s going to happen to RotL2!!!!!

I could blame this on Darth Real Life, which is true, it?s mostly due to college life. But I?ve also picked up a few other obsessions along the way. I always assumed my relationship with Star Wars was a life-long love affair. Maybe it still is, maybe we?re just on a break. NOT a Ross and Rachel break! Things will probably be better after Ep. III comes out (I need a dose of SW magic on-screen), and I transfer colleges.

Oo! Oo! That?s right! I?m moving to Cali! California, I mean. Which only adds to the evil of Darth RL, cuz I?m doing it all by myself and enrolling in a new university.

So! I haven?t forgotten RotL2 or you guys, I?m just terribly preoccupied, what with my plans to take over the world and all?transfer! I meant transfer! Plans to?ah, what the hell, yes, taking over the world is a hobby of mine. I mean, why not, right? :p Anybody wanna help? Hehe?

Okay, anyways. Thanks for being so patient and all the great reviews. I love you all and promise to be a kind and gentle ruler. :p

:D Caslia :D

16. TorontoJediMaster

Oct 14, 2001
    Hmmm.

<looks for signs of a post>

When you spit out that hot chocolate (with the tiny marshmellows) hope you didn't spit it on the computer and short everything out. :-D

17. Jedi_Queen_Mx

Jedi_Queen_Mx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2003
    =D=

Its Alive!!!

:D

18. TorontoJediMaster

Oct 14, 2001
    Just thought I'd bump this up.

19. TorontoJediMaster

Oct 14, 2001
    Hey everybody.

Just thought I'd let you all know I've heard from Caslia.

She's not feeling too well at the moment. She's actually come down with mono. So, most of her free time is being spent sleeping.

Plus, she's just transferred to Stanford University.

So, let's congratulate her.....and THEN go back to making Kee jokes. :D

20. Koori

Koori Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 3, 2004
    ICK! I'm just getting over mono myself, so I know how she feels. Get well soon!

21. Crazydan

Crazydan Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2005
    To the author: Get better and I wish you good luck with your real life. We all have to deal with it and it's no fun sometime :p.

Well, I hope you have some time soon to finish this story since it's quite good and I can't wait to read its ending.

22. Anakin_Skywalker20

Anakin_Skywalker20 Jedi Master star 5

Nov 16, 2000
    sorry to hear ur not feeling well. hope u feel better soon. best of luck.

23. TorontoJediMaster

Oct 14, 2001
    How'd you pick up mono anyway? Kiss anyone? :D

24. skywalker64089

skywalker64089 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 16, 2005
    Very good.

I most assuredly hope that you get well soon and that the college experience (moving and all) went ok.

S.

25. TorontoJediMaster

Oct 14, 2001
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.