Saga Rebirth of the Light - The Years Between (Anakin Skywalker AU)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Shinning_Star, Jun 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Venus_Star2-com Jedi Master

star 2
    it has been 6 hours well spent..yes..its 12am and i don't care becasue i wanted to read your story and i even read the rebirth of the light story before this so i would understand and i love your story and even your take on the suit idea-which i believe should have been in the saga

so you've got yourself another reader...please update soon

luke is wise beyond his years

and i love your perception of Anakin.....please update soon
    rachel
  2. rb657062 Jedi Knight

star 2
    My goodness! I've read for at least six hours, gone through so many brillant chapters, and now there's no more story to enjoy. NOOOOO!! [face_worried]

Please come back. Write more. You're such a wonderful storyteller. Don't leave things incomplete. Pretty please. Your characters are so amazing. [:D]

- Rachel
  3. LadyZ Jedi Master

star 4
    Up!

Nowdays this "Vader comes back after ROTS" type of stories are very popular - so we won't give it up either :D
  4. Erin_21 Force Ghost

star 2
    Hi :), well I just wanted to join everyone pleas for an update, this story is truly beautiful and I can't wait to see what are you planing for the new chapters. Also I hope you are alright since is been over a month since you have writen here.
    Thanks for this story :), be well and take care.
  5. TorontoJediMaster Force Ghost

star 4
    Thought I'd give this poor, seemingly abandoned fic a bump up.
  6. Venus_Star2-com Jedi Master

star 2
    up up!!! please come back...i'm loving this story and i want to see it continue..please come back

rachel
  7. Jedi_Queen_Mx Jedi Master

star 4
    I double that!

*waiting*
  8. Shinning_Star Jedi Master

star 4
    TJM, you are so going to get it!

He told me there were threats waiting for me from readers! Not new fans and people begging for a post! And how happy i am to see you all! Hi everyone, i missed you! And to all the new readers, thanks and welcome! Glad you like it! Six hours?! To read all of it? Whoa, dedication! :D

I finally figured out where the rest of this fic was going! I had a general idea, but not a post-by-post outline, and if i don't do that, the results are messy and incoherent (or however you spell that word. All these cool new gizmos on the message site but no spell checkers! What do i look like, an editor?! Anyways...) but now i'm just about back on track.

And i'm getting back into SW. I've been a huge Spuffy fan for so long now, it's hard to move away from sexy vampires with consciences to angsty former sith lords. No way of knowing quite yet when i'm going to have time to get the next post up (this weekend: prepare presenations, next weekend: group trip to Disneyland in LA, next weekend: prepare for finals, next weekend: finals, next weekend: move back to Missouri. So worst case, sometime in August (but with TJM on my tail, probably sooner).

And i would like to take this oppertunity (damn that word!!!) to ask you all to thank him as well. I love all the replies and praise, but i still wouldn't be here writing if he weren't kicking my lazy and unmotivated self till, grumbling and growling, I came to the boards and started to feel guilty for being all Kee-ish. So please, ask yourself, have you hugged your TJM today? :p

Well, i think that's about it from me. It's about midnight here, and i have papers to write this weekend, so i need sleep. However, i am starting to think along SW lines again, so this is a good development.

Thanks to everyone for sticking around, and i hope you'll hear from me again before August!

Love you all!
    Caslia
  9. Venus_Star2-com Jedi Master

star 2
    Okay, I'm on my kness. begging for another part but ill be waiting and hopefully there will be another post before august---which, so you know there is only one week left in july

rachel
  10. Erin_21 Force Ghost

star 2
    You are back!!! [face_dancing] cool!!! we know you are going to be busy but is great you are coming back to SW!!! and let me tell you I think "angsty former sith lords" (how cute is this phrase) are as interesting as sexi vamps, and this one specially?? to die for!!!
    Can't wait to see what you are going to post when you have the time!! welcome back Caslia!!! [:D] be well and take care.
  11. Shinning_Star Jedi Master

star 4
    Only one more week in July?!? WHAT?!?!

*quickly grabs her calendar and madly starts flipping pages.* ARGH! It's true! Classes end the 14th! i have to write an enthnography! i have a ten page paper on socio-statistics involving racial medical care to write! i have a literary analysis of Snow Country to write! A presentation to give! Papers to edit for Writing class! Five critiques to write! I need to start packing! I have to ship everything back to the midwest! I need to get busy!

*Caslia disappears from the boards and is never seen again.*

Kidding! Well, not about all that work, just the disappearing part. :p I was actually going to work on a post this weekend, if i can get enough of the aforementioned list written. We'll see, shall we? Smiles for everyone! :D

See ya!
    Caslia
  12. Anakin_Skywalker20 Force Ghost

star 5
  13. Shinning_Star Jedi Master

star 4
    Still here, still working. Getting stuff down, haven't forgotten about you guys. There will be a post sometime in August. But I can't say 'I promise', because then I'll jinx all chances of ever getting one written.

Don't go away! *tosses chocolate to keep readers happy*
    Caslia
  14. Venus_Star2-com Jedi Master

star 2
    catches chocolat in hand* merci! thanks...thanks for letting us know ....

rachel
  15. Ladynaye Jedi Master

star 4
    Need...post........suffering.....
  16. Erin_21 Force Ghost

star 2
    We are in August!!! :_| I want to know what happens here!!! :_| I miss this story!!! :_|
    Is all this drama ok?? or do you want more :D please more of this story!!!!
    Be well and take care.
  17. Anakin_Skywalker20 Force Ghost

star 5
  18. TorontoJediMaster Force Ghost

star 4
    Hmmmm.

Believe, I did, that told we were a post would be up in August.

<calendar, consults I do>

September 1st, (in EDT) the date now is. Still waiting for a post are we all. [face_thinking]
  19. Venus_Star2-com Jedi Master

star 2
    its september.....just thought ill let you know that i am waiting too
  20. TorontoJediMaster Force Ghost

star 4
    To the top, moving this I am.

<sigh>

Seduced by the power of Darth Kee has our author been.
  21. Galactic_Girl Jedi Knight

star 3
    *the long time lurker comes out of her shell*

I've been following this fic ever since I found it on one of my visits here, and I must say I am impressed! You write beautifully and I absolutely love this story! [face_love] Yup, I do!

I know what it's like to "go off into another fandom". I went from writing anime fanfiction over at ff.net, to reading SW fics there and here. I recently though got back into my own writings and I must say it feels good! It's like getting a whole fresh perspective on things...anyway...I've rambled enough.

Glad you're coming back! Looking foward to the next post I am! :)
  22. TorontoJediMaster Force Ghost

star 4
  23. TorontoJediMaster Force Ghost

star 4
  24. Anakin_Skywalker20 Force Ghost

star 5
  25. TorontoJediMaster Force Ghost

star 4
    Moving it to the top on this Battle of Britain Day.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.