Saga Rebirth of the Light - The Years Between (Anakin Skywalker AU)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Shinning_Star, Jun 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. JediElanor Jedi Master

star 1
    Hey Caslia!!!

Glad to see another post, this one was very interesting. Now what did Anakin get himself into again? LOL! Hmmm, I wonder what they're going to find in the Maw... why, I have NO idea **cough*Death*cough*Star*coughcough* LOL!!! And what trouble did Obi and Padme and the twins get into, AGAIN?!?Well, I just guess I'll have to wait and see!

As for SoS, to be honest with you, I had stopped reading a for while before you even stopped writing it. Not that it wasn't good, but I thought that the OC had gotten a little out of hand (no offense meant, of course, it was still a great character!) I loved Cali Starshine in BoB, but the story, as far as I can remember, got very complicated in SoS and I couldn't keep interested enough... Of course, it was a very good piece of writing, and I enjoyed reading it for the time it lasted. And don't say you are not pleased with BoB anymore, I just LOVED that story!!! I though it was awesome! Of course you think it wasn't well written! It's just that you got more experience now, but I remember being totally hooked and reading at least 2 thirds of the story you had written so far in less than a week. Now you know me, I wouldn't have done that if I didn't like it and if I didn't think it was well written. So give yourself a little more credit than that!

Anyways, on another subject, you're saying you want to go to New England to see the leaves change color? Why don't you come even more to the north to my place, I'll be glad to have you, and I guarantee the leaves will have changed color when you get here!!! I can even lend you my couch if you don't want to pay for a hotel! Hehe, jokes apart, if ever you want to come by, I'll be glad to finally be able to meet you!

And by the way, it's been a while since I've talked to you last, how are you doing? Is everything going all right and the way you want? I hope it is the case. Let me know!!!

Well, back to DRL for me, I'll be checking often now to see if there is an update!

MTFBWY,

Elanor

P.S. By the way, in case you were wondering, I kinda abandoned my fanfic project myself... At least I don't have an angry mob of readers after me since I never posted it online... So I know how you feel about not continuing a work you started.
  2. Shinning_Star Jedi Master

star 4
    Caslia here, redirecting all traffic to fanfiction.net, where this story, revised and updated, can be found under my name.

Announcements include: an extended epilogue is in the works; the original story outline, along with the Sos outline was lost when my computer crashed, but for RotL, this may have turned out to be a good thing; all revised chapters, including the original RotL, and the first chapter, The Days That Followed, no longer suck as badly as they did; this story is nearing it's fifth birthday; and on a personal note, I am now a happy grad student living in New York City. A new post will be up by this weekend, please vote for Obama, and if you have comments/questions/concerns, don't bother to post them here, because this is the first time in eight months that my computer has actually allowed me onto this site. (For some reason, I click The Saga and get jettisoned off to some site for Dell.) No PMing either; just post a comment on the fanfiction.net thread.

The Link To My Webpage on FanFiction.net
    I humbly ask the Powers That Be of Force.net to forgive me, for they have been kind and gracious to me.
    Caslia
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.