main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rebirth SPOILERS!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Jedi_Jade-Skywalker, Jun 22, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Jade-Skywalker

Jedi_Jade-Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 3

Oct 8, 2000
  2. Anakin SkySolo

Anakin SkySolo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 20, 1999
    Not only that--

Random House has an excerpt for Greg Keyes' OTHER book being released next month--The Shadows of God, part four of the Age of Unreason series.

Read the Shadows excerpt.

And for Rebirth:

Here are working links to both the text excerpt with Luke and Mara and the audio book excerpt with Han, Leia, and Jacen.

Enjoy!

3. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    Borsk just signed his death warrant.
    kill him.

4. Wedge 88

Wedge 88 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 16, 1999
    I wanna see what Borsk wants with all this.

5. Nighthawk_Andy

Nighthawk_Andy Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 17, 2001
    thanks for only posting the link.....i'm so desperately trying not to spoil myself for this book (if Conquest is anything to go by, it should be a blinder)!

6. princess_of_naboo

princess_of_naboo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2000
    I can't wait for this book!!

7. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    Borsk must die!!!!!!!! :mad:

I want this book!

8. Fire_Ice_Death

Fire_Ice_Death Force Ghost star 7

Feb 15, 2001
    Why's he being arrested? And what chapter is this from exactly?

9. Asyr Handor

Asyr Handor Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 11, 1999
    I can't wait for this book!!!!

10. Asyr Handor

Asyr Handor Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 11, 1999
    I can't wait for this book!!!! Only 38 more days. :) :) :D

11. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    Woohoo.....38 more days. And then SbS comes out :D. I can't wait to prove all of you wrong about Coruscant. LoL :D

12. Anakin SkySolo

Anakin SkySolo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 20, 1999
    I suppose we'll have to wait and find out why Luke is being arrested. Ghentz says the passage is from Chapter 1.

13. Rebecca191

Rebecca191 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 2, 1999
    May Borsk burn in hell. Stupid Bothan. [face_devil]

14. Mecca-Don

Mecca-Don Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 28, 2001
    I would guess that the warrant has something to do with what happened on Yavin 4 in Conquest. In any event, its time someone took care of Borsk Fey'lya.

15. MAD6121

MAD6121 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 18, 2000
    wow this book looks great

16. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    May Borsk die for this!!! Come to think of it, has Luke ever been arrested by the NR?

17. suncrusherX

suncrusherX Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 18, 2001
    Whoa, I'm hoping booster puts borsk in his place.

18. DarthHood

DarthHood Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2001
    If Borsk is having Luke arrested, then I would imagine that this is the end as far as the Jedi and NR as a combined force are concerned. The real question, is Luke going to wimp out and submit to being arrested? I imagine, with his current philosophy, he will. This will be a sad day for the NR when its greatest hero is locked up for authorizing some phony visas for Jaina and Jacen in Conquest.

But you know some Jedi are going to bust him out of there all stealthily. I really hope that this spells the end of Borsk as a politician.

19. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    Man, that little rat Borsk. Et tu Borské? Et tu?

20. JediAlly

JediAlly Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 31, 2000
    I said it in Conquest. Borsk Fey'lya signed his death warrant. I hope he goes when Coruscant goes in SBS. And I agree in part about the Jedi and NR not working together. The Jedi will work with those in the NR who still support them, like Rogue Squadron. As for Borsk and his cronies, and as for Viqi, let the Yuuzhan Vong have them, for all I care. I think Luke will submit, but send a subliminal message to all Jedi on Coruscant to prepare to evacuate Coruscant with as many Jedi artifacts as possible.

21. Jedi---Cost

Jedi---Cost Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2001
    I dont think luke will wimp out if they go after him that is clearly defense, who said that corasant will go in SbS.

22. Wedge 88

Wedge 88 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 16, 1999
    No matter what else Borsk is, he IS the president of the major government in the galaxy. Luke would be stupid to kill him or something.

23. JediAlly

JediAlly Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 31, 2000
    I'm all for killing Borsk, al least killing his political life. If he chooses to commit some sort of ritual suicide afterwards, I won't object. I wouldn't have blamed Jaina for attacking Borsk back in Coruscant, and I'm certain that there are a number of Jedi who want to have his head on a silver platter for what he did in Conquest. Frankly, I don't care how he dies, or who kills him. I just want him dead.

As for Coruscant falling in SBS, go to the Unofficial New Jedi Order Homepage for verification, as well as a database on all things Vong, at least up to and including BP. The webpage is www.unjoh.com.

24. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    many people distrust a site with the word 'unoffical' at the front as a reliable source of information.
    i am not one of them. i have seen coop proven right too many times to doubt him.
    here is an idea. Luke goes to jail. stays there until coruscant is attack in SbS.
    Borsk is frightened to death, begs luke for help, and issues a pardon too him and all the jedi.
    Luke accepts offer, but then takes off with the jedi and lets borsk fry under the rain of plasma.
    very un-luke like, but it satisifies my thirst for vengeance...sweet..sweet..vengeance...

25. JediMasterAaron

JediMasterAaron Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 14, 2000
    Wow. It's over for Borsk Fey'lya. It's really and truly over, and personally, I'm glad. That man is a sniveling, wretched excuse for an honorable being, and ever since the scene in Conquest when he sold out the Jedi Academy I've detested him with every fiber of my SW fan being.

Whew.

That being said, this book looks incredible! Is Luke going to chicken out? Heck no. This is where he'll draw the line. I know it will be. (Says silent prayer...)

JMA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.