main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Rebirth

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by TnTornado, Aug 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TnTornado

TnTornado Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 10, 2006
    Title: Rebirth
    Author: TnTornado
    Characters: Boba Fett
    Genre: Angst
    Notes: Short Viggie that came to mind one day. Wondering what happened after the movie cut away.

Though the days heat rose around him his world became dark and cold.

His vision narrowing and mind replaying events

The bounty hunter fired once, twice, and a third time, and they were all blocked by the glowing purple saber.
    Then from behind him the enraged Reek ran tossing Jango to the side damaging his jetpack without him noticing it.
    He sprang back up and fired killing the Reek, but the jedi got to close, and when he activated his jetpack
    it never fired, and with one smooth sweep the bounty hunter extrodinair was dead.

DAAAAAAADDD!!!!

He couldn't believe his father was dead. Dad was the one who did the killing, never did he lose a fight.
    Dad was the one who was strong and unbeatable, never did he show the slightest weakness.

He was the one who woke him extra early in the morning for blaster training and taught him never to waste
    a shot - not to waste anything.

He was the one who taught him to survive in whatever situation he found himself in. The only friend he had
    ever had. And would ever have. Never again would the boy have a friend such as this.

He struggled to master his emotions, and in doing that simple yet very complex task recalled to mind countless
    training sessions. Would everything remind him of his loss?

Finally as the sun began to rise against the backdrop of another hot day, he rose, changed. calloused.

A boy no longer.

A bounty hunter had been born.

2. Kelli_LB

Kelli_LB Jedi Master star 4

Jun 24, 2006
    I really liked this short vignette. It was just a snapshot in time but it showed the feelings of young Boba and it demonstrates how he became what he became. Good work!

3. AnakinLuver

AnakinLuver Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2006
    A boy no longer.

Wow... absolutely tragic...

I loved this...

I've always wondered what was going through Boba's mind during that scene..

Beautifully done!

Rachel Rose@};-

4. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    Very, very well done, TnTornado!

The last couple lines were especially haunting - a perfect way to close out this vignette!

Way to go! =D=

5. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Nicely done! =D=

6. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Short and to the point.

Great job capturing the turning point in Boba Fett's life.

=D==D= =D= =D=

7. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    Finally as the sun began to rise against the backdrop of another hot day, he rose, changed. calloused.

A boy no longer.

Loved it! =D= =D=

8. TnTornado

TnTornado Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 10, 2006
    Thanks!

Theres the point in the movie where he screams, and then the camera cuts away, and I always wondered what happened next.

Thanks for checking it out :D

Thanks Parky!

Hey thanks for coming and reading. The interesting thing about writing the Fetts is they are known to be cold, calculating cunning warriors, so that has to be kept in mind, but offset by Bobas age.

I think this was one of the most defining moments in his life, heck in anyones life losing a parent/loved one no matter how you were raised to act would shape your future.

Thanks to all who came and read!

9. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    A very nicely done viggie. I can see that being the pivotal moment to direct the rest of his life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.