main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Recap of 2/9/03 meeting

Discussion in 'Archive: Dayton, OH' started by Sean_Starrider, Feb 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    Tonight was the second official meeting of the Dayton FanForce. In attendance was Corranhornjje, Jedi_Junkie and myself. The following is what we came up with at the meeting last week and discussed and agreed on this week. Feel free to post your opinion or offer up ideas that you feel beneficiary to the FF.

1)REQUIERMENTS AND RULES OF THE FF
    Everything is Voluntary, You do not have to come to a certain number of meetings or activities. You decide your level of involvement whether it be coming to all events or stricktly posting. This is A Fellowship, A community of friends not A government. There are no fees or age requierments. Star Wars is for everyone to enjoy not just the older or more wealthy fans. Anyone can join unless they belong to another FF. This is not to say that you can't go to other Fanforces activities, It is totally cool to interact with other FanForces. In order for a event to be considered "official" it must be posted at least a week in advance. There is no problem in posting an event with less than a week's notice, it just won't be considered "official".

2)FANFORCE ACTIVITIES
    The following is a list of compiled ideas for future FF activities. Going to Star Wars Conventions, Kings Island, Cookouts, Game Nights(video, rpg, board), Movie outings, Bowling & putt putt, Dave & Busters, Book club, Hiking, fishing, paddleboats, camping, group collector shopping outings, bw3 to watch a sporting event together, and road trips to other FF activites.

3)GROWTH AS A FANFORCE
    Recruiting, Get awesome website up and running, T-shirts and hats for the Dayton FF.

The following 2 things will have seperate threads created for discussion. We need to decide on a name for our FF. We have a couple good ones and if you have a good one in mind make sure you post it. We also need to elect A City Rep. Please post if you are interested in being the City Rep or if you want to nominate someone for it.

Finally, our 3rd meeting will be next Sunday February 16th at 7pm. We will be meeting at the Bowling Alley next to the Dayton Mall. I strongly urge everyone to try to make it to this meeting because this is the meeting where we will become official and join the Elite Fanforces of the Midwest. May the Force be with you all. :)

2. Gwen_Amidala

Gwen_Amidala Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 2, 2003
    Sorry everyone that I couldn't make it, I just have a bad case of the flu. Sean filled me in on everything and I can't wait to meet everybody next sunday.

3. MandalorianHunter

MandalorianHunter Jedi Youngling

Feb 4, 2003
    that all sounds cool to me. sorry i couldn't make it to the meeting, i'll try to be at the next one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.