main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Recap of 3/23/03 Meeting

Discussion in 'Archive: Dayton, OH' started by Sean_Starrider, Mar 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    In attendance at today's meeting was Pada-1 and his wife Kim, Jedi-Junky and her Mother, Gwen Amidala and Myself. We Bowled 1 game in which Kim showed us why she could be on the PBA tour lol. Kim broke 100 and the rest of us stayed in double digits while the 2 kids in the lane next to us were about 9 years old each and were bowling over 150! After bowling we made our way to the cafe in the bowling ally where we endulged in the awesome taste of bowling ally food. We all looked at the flyers and the logo that Sarah did a wonderful job on and picked the ones we liked and will start distributing. Then we played 2 games of Star Wars trivial pursuit with myself winning the first one and then Aaron coming back with a vengeance to win the second game. We were talking about our next meeting will probably be at somebody's house where we can play games and whatever else we think of. I just want to say on a personal note that I think our FanForce is awesome! I think each and every one of you are great people and alot of fun to hang out with and I proudly call all of you my friends. :)

2. Gwen_Amidala

Gwen_Amidala Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 2, 2003
    I also had a wonderful time today. I really enjoyed hanging out with everybody and look forward to the next meeting. When I first told Sean that I would join the Fellowship I didn't know if I would really enjoy it or not. But I have so much fun and am so glad to be a part of this. :)

3. corranhornjje

corranhornjje Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 9, 2001
    Sorry I missed it. I would have loved to go bowling. Didn't leave Kings Island till after 3 though so I wouldn't have made it anyway. I'm glad you guys had a good time and look forward to being at the next one.

4. Jedi_Junkie

Jedi_Junkie Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2003
    I had so much fun at this meeting!! I think that this gathering has been my favorite so far, I hope we have more like it!
    And Sean, you forget to mention the Lucky Ball, and how close I was to beating Aaron! ;) I hope you can make it to the next meeting, Jacob. Maybe it will be a Bar-Becue?

5. corranhornjje

corranhornjje Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 9, 2001
    With the great weather we're having it very well might be.

6. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    ... So have we decided on when our next meeting ought to be? I think a Saturday meeting would be nice, as a change from Sundays. And April 5th could be a nice day, although when I checked the Weather Channel's website they didn't forcecast so far in advance. The thursday for that week is supposed to be rainy and cool, so maybe the Saturday will be nice? We could go to a park or something.

7. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    I like the idea of a cookout/playing games meeting. I volunteer my house, But I know it's a drive for alot of people. Does anyone else want to volunteer their house? We can decide on where and when after everyone posts some feedback. Today at work I made 100 copies of the 2 flyers we all liked(droids and Vader) and will start distributing them this week. :)

8. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    I wish I could volunteer my house for the meeting, it's practically in Down Town so it would be almost a medium drive for everyone. Sadly though, I don't think I could, with my sister back in the house (... *angry mutter*) it's a mess and smells weird. <_< I would be happy to go to a meeting at your house, my mother even said she'd be pretty willing to go down to wherever it is you said you live. For those of us who are farther away (Aaron, Kim, anyone else) we could carpool and split up the gas money.
    Quite a few flyers to have made!! I printed a couple of flyers for Junkie_Jedi to tape up around his school and in his van, and I'm going to print a few for myself to do the same. I hope they catch us some new members. *crosses fingers*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.