main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Recap of First Meeting

Discussion in 'Archive: Miami, FL' started by DarthKoRnRawker, May 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthKoRnRawker

DarthKoRnRawker Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2005
    Hello everyone!!! Just got back from our first FanForce meeting which went really well. Thanx to everyone who came out!!! We had a fun time talking about Star Wars and various other things. We touched on various things regarding the FanForce. The most important was that we chose a name for the FanForce, "Miami Sandtroopers." We all think it's a great name because it relates to our locality. We also talked about getting more people in the FanForce, we decided that we are going to recruit people while we are waiting in line for Episode III. We're gonna be making flyers and handing them out to other fans who might be interested. Something else that we talked about was that we are going to have a meeting the FIRST Saturday of every month. So our next meeting will be June 4th, 2005. So anyone who had trouble coming today should plan now to get everything set so you can join us next time. We also talked about having another place to meet because Border's wasn't too good. We ended up in the Kid's Section upstairs but no one bothered us so that was good. So that was pretty much it. Everyone who came had a good time and we just want more Star Wars fans to join us. Thanx once again to those who attended and showed your interest. MTFBWY!!!

2. Darth_Santos

Darth_Santos Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 9, 2004
    Great meeting! Very nice people!!!! I look forward to the next one!!!!!!!!!!

3. JediCerasiKaDela

JediCerasiKaDela Jedi Youngling star 1

May 4, 2005
    The meeting was good,I enjoyed meeting those of you who showed up.I hope we have a lot of people show up next meeting.

4. ilovechewchew

ilovechewchew Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2005
    if you have extra flyers, i could pass some out at the theatre i'm going to.

5. DarthKoRnRawker

DarthKoRnRawker Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2005
    what we were thinking was creating one and sending it via e-mail to everyone and then you can print it out and make as many copies as you see fit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.