main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Recap of Third Meeting

Discussion in 'Archive: Miami, FL' started by DarthKoRnRawker, Jul 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthKoRnRawker

DarthKoRnRawker Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2005
    Well the third official meeting of the FF was way better than the last one. We had four members who got together and one who was there but not exactly with us. :(

The members who attend this meeting were Darth_Santos, sea_trooper, JediCerasiKaDela, and myself. We met at 3 pm in front of Borders Bookstore and waited there until about 3:25PM and them we moved inside. While in the bookstore we met up with JediCerasiKaDela who came a little late. At around 4pm we decided to basically walk around the mall. As we were entering the doors to enter the mall we spotted another member _Trips. All of us commented on how we thought it was him but of course none of us had the courage to go and ask him. :(

So we took our tour at the mall stopping at various stores like Hot Topic, where Santos and I bought a shirt that says "Execute Order Sixty-Six" in red letters and it has a "Revenge of the Sith" logo on the back. Very cool!!! At 5PM Darth_Santos had to leave because he had a previous engagement he had to attend to. So the remaining members just walked around the mall some more. We ended up at Sam Ash Music Store where we played (or tried to play) piano and guitar. I played the Imperial March on piano like 50 times and one of those times it caught the attention of _Trips, and again we discussed if it was him or not. After that we headed back to Borders and everyone went their seperate ways.

I think this meeting was a success because we actually found sea_trooper who was at the last 2 meetings but we didnt spot him. :( But this time we did!!! :D What I'm gonna do for future meetings is give my cell phone to those who are interested in going so that they can call me and locate us since we dont know how we look. Something else that was discussed was that we are going to start having chat meetings in an effort to become more organized. For that to work I will need everyone's AIM screenname, so if you will please send me a private message with your AIM SN that would be great.

Well I think that wraps it up. FYI the next meeting is scheduled for August 6th!!! Take care guys and May The Force Be With Us All.

2. __Trips

__Trips Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2005
    i got that shirt!

:p

3. Darth_Santos

Darth_Santos Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 9, 2004
    Hey, everyone!

Got back from Atlanta yeasterday.

Best experience of my life, to say the least. :)

[face_peace].

4. DarthKoRnRawker

DarthKoRnRawker Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2005
    Hey that's great to hear!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.