main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CVII Receiving tickets for SW Celebration Anaheim

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by halfmonkey, Jan 7, 2015.

1. halfmonkey

halfmonkey Jedi Youngling

Aug 2, 2013
    So I purchased my tickets way back when they released them for sale. Seems like such a long time ago and the event is coming up in a few months. Does anybody know or remember where they read how they're handling the actual tickets. Do they mail them to you like a month before the event or do you pick them up at the event? If I remember correctly, they already charged my card in full.

I also pre-booked my hotel room through onpeak and I don't recall them charging that yet. Anybody else book their room through onpeak and remember if they got charged a deposit yet?

2. D-Ludicrous

D-Ludicrous Jedi Master star 2

Oct 26, 2006
    If you ordered them as early as you did then they will mail them to you. If you order them at the cut off date or close to the cut off date then you will have to pick them up at the convention. I don't remember being charge a deposit when I book through OnPeak, maybe it depends on the hotel?

3. Jlowe235

Jlowe235 Jedi Padawan

Jun 11, 2013
    This is the info from their site. My guess the cutoff date is when they will start mailing them out.

"If you purchase tickets before March 13, 2015 at 11:59 PM Pacific, your tickets will be mailed to you in March 2015. If you purchase tickets after March 13, 2015 at 11:59 PM Pacific, your tickets must be picked up onsite, and you'll need to bring your email confirmation to the “Pick Up Tickets” counters onsite at the Anaheim Convention Center to claim your official tickets."

4. Jlowe235

Jlowe235 Jedi Padawan

Jun 11, 2013
    Ref to On-Peak, no deposit charge yet that I have noticed

5. klingklang

klingklang Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 12, 1999
    When I made my hotel reservation through OnPeak, the email said the hotel will charge one night's stay at the beginning of March. Not sure if every hotel is doing that, though.

6. sandra

sandra Jedi Knight

Sep 18, 2008
    I call the Peak #. The hotel will take the one night stay APRIL. Any question 1-866-385-4836 office M-F 8am-5pm jedi master adi gallia .(sandra)=D=[face_good_luck]

7. klingklang

klingklang Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 12, 1999
    Thanks for the info! In my email reservation, it said it would do so one month in advance, so it's nice to know it got shifted to April.